Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CSA War Simulation

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Hope you've all had a great Christmas/Boxing Day and end of the year.

With a growing number of military personnel and ships, plus with the invasions dying down (I think), I was thinking that we could hold a war games-type simulation. I'm leaning more towards the way of a 'capture the flag' scenario, giving each side a goal in mind with multiple means of acquiring it. We can use it as part of the next dominion, or have it seperate and use one of our many uninhabited moons as a location (that way there'll be no collateral damage).

What are your thoughts? :)

With this last Dominion having been a tragic crawl for posts, I'm looking forward to something open and enjoyable giving our members a lot of action to get excited about, this could certainly provide that for our next intended HEX.

Kay-Larr

Tragic yes, that's certainly one way of putting it.

Our last dominion was pretty open, but perhaps it was a bit too open. With this little war game type of theme, I'm thinking that a prize should be awarded to the winning side :)

So I have an idea for this.

Two carries Umbara class, with a couple of corvettes. A base beneath each. The goal of each team; reach the transport in the middle of the opposing base. Reach the opposing carrier. Take and hold the engine and bridge for a certain amount of time. Win.

Bradshaw Ku

Crown Prince of Commenor
Of course, it goes without saying that Brad would be all over the chance to pilot a fighter in a war-games scenario like butter on toast. Assuming it starts around when I'm active again, I'm sure Brad would be there to show off and make a mess of things :p

Kay-Larr

Haha, indeed. [member="Bradshaw Ku"] has to show his parents that he's good at something besides womanizing and partying :p

Kay-Larr

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Oh right...Forgot about that one. If I don't know what they do, then they can't get in trouble for it :p

Kay-Larr

[member="Abelain Narv'uk"]

I'm hoping for both. With Darben's idea of people needing to board a ship and hold control over it, we could easily have a ground operation as well. More than likely I'll be GMing some of it.

::Beats fist against breastplate with a feral grin::

So long as there is space for me to clash blades with another and I do not need to be trapped within a cockpit, I think some wargames could be fun.

Bradshaw Ku

Crown Prince of Commenor
[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Veiere Arenais"]

I think Brad should bring one or both of the twins along for a war-games ride along so that he can show them how much fun piloting is... err... I mean, show them how to remain calm and poised while piloting in a chaotic and stressful situation in case they ever need to do such a thing... :p

Bradshaw Ku

Crown Prince of Commenor
[member="Lady Kay"]

Awesome, it's a plan then. Hmm, maybe we can have a three seater fighter or some other small and fast combat craft built with the ability to switch piloting control between the seats so that the twins could get a chance to fly too.

Kay-Larr

[member="Bradshaw Ku"]

Or a ship with a couple of co-pilot seats so that we could play musical chairs and switch over the controls :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom