Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crystal Clear 2

Titan

Partially Completed Echoy'la Arena, Echoy'la
"We've entered the final stages of construction, the arena will will be done within a standard month." The construction foreman said. "Good, notify me when it is, so I can set the course." Katbiyre replied, "Good day."Katbiyre walked back to the lannding pad, wondering if the scan he had initiated was complte yet, after all he hadn't stopped here just to make sure the stadkum was on schedule. He was here to look for saber crystals, after all he still needed to build his second, more advanced, saber. "Concorda-One has the waystation I ordered arrved yet?" Katbiyre asked. "Um, yes sir. Its in orbit around the third moon." Replied the liutenant."Good meet me in its central command." Katbiyre ordered, "And move all Echoy'la class fighters there." As he turned around he saw the massive Rekali class waystation orbiting the third moon.

Titan

"Sir, scan results came in, their are a few caves in the planet's surface, but even a small stafighter won't fit." One of the men on the bridge of the new Echoy'la replied. "Then prepare the Echoy'la's Pride. It will fit shall it not?" Katbiyre replied. "Of cource sir."

Skimming along the surface in his small cramped pod racer, was where Katbiyre felt most comfortable. Sure, while he was in this pod he had to wear a HE suit, but still. It was fun, and enjoyable. But he had things to do on the surface, after building his first lightsaber he had stumbled upon the blueprints for a different type of saber. A quadsaber. And he wanted it, he wanted it bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom