Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cryptonite (ask to join)

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
Enemy - [member="Darth Abyss"] Ξ [member="Miss Blonde"]

Allies - [member="Desmond C'artyom"] Ξ [member="TK-598"]

She contained to walk forwards that turned into a sprint towards the rocket droids. She was gald the other enemies where been dealt with efficiently. Growing close she leaped up towards the droids ignighting a single lightsaber and the bottom half of the saber shield integrated in her left forearm of the armor. In a swift movement she smashed the droid on her left through it's face while the right had a diagonal slash through it's shoulder joint to the waist of it. Over the internal com in her mask sanya heard the death troopers order a retreat. "Confirm. I'll get [member="Desmond C'artyom"]. keep low get ready to receive the package. I've some buissness I need to attend to first." She said with a devilish smirk. She could obviously feel the siths presence not like he was important or had any significants. If the person wanted to get in her way so be it. Blonde how ever sanya wanted to taunt her. No matter what price she put on her head. Blond needed to know she wasn't as untouchable as she thought.

All jets would burst creating a roar. The repulsors also helped with the leap up into the air. Following the shuttle that had the rough idea where he'd gotten to now she spotted him and blond. The other was slightly out of sight. Sanya once more dropped down. Saber still ignighted and so was the shield that was now fully ignighted. By the sounds of it she'd gotten there the moment blond spoke words that almost made sanya laugh. "Ohhh please don't fool yourself. Your not civilized. Your far from it Blondie." Not giving a chance for Desmond to respond she looked at him and nodded. "Incoming package." She said throwing him up towards the shuttle ramp. He'd either be caught or land on his backside in the ship. "Go leave this part to me." She said looking towards blonde.

"You know there is a diffence between you and me. I don't need others to do my work for me. Unlike you I prefer to settle scores face to face. So what will it be blond? Think you can take me one on one? You know without your legion of cheaply made toys." She said in a taunting manner with the distorted voice. Her saber would cut through the air twirling in an arc splitting two of the droids that had Desmond almost in their grasp. It wasn't for intimidation. They where a threat. As the saber began to arc back she'd tap her arm before holding her right hand out to receive the v shaped hilt. Her tail began to flick in anticipation hoping the taunt was enough to get a worth while reaction. Sanya actually had no intention to stay for a full fight. This was a a warning. The only warning. The next time things will end badly with an unexpected turnout.

Ooc:
as I said in pm play fair I will take damage where plauseable. Looking forward to your response :)

Desmond C’artyom became surrounded by troopers and Desmond detached his datapad. He had gotten what he needed. He stuck his hands into the air as multiple red dots formed along his chest. These men looked well trained and deadly. Desmond spied a few war ribbons on on older man's chest and recognized him to be a One Sith veteran. Not someone to kark with. The man lit his cigarette and offered Desmond a way out, but the Chiss’s departure was cut short by the arrival of Miss blonde. Desmond was surrounded by four war droids and he thought for sure he would die.

Their metallic frames knew no restraint and miss Blonde was truly ruthless. Still they did not fire upon the Chiss instead merely keeping their guns level. Then the woman herself approached. She spoke of killing his comrades and Desmond shrugged. Then she spoke of breaking the Chiss and terrorizing the Imperial Remnant. This actually made him laugh out loud. He remembered her assault on Christophsis well. He remembered how the might of the Imperial war machine had broken her assault and forced her into a complete retreat.

“Your threats are as empty as your head Blonde,” The special agent sneered. That’s when it came. Des heard it before he saw it. The calvary. A large ship hovered above and began firing on all present. Desmond dove into a roll out of the center of the group and brought up his scattergun firing as he did so. Then before he could fire again he was thrown into the air by an unseen force. He landed inside the shuttle with feet splayed and a hand on the ground for balance. He peeked over the edge to see what the hell had happened when he spotted the sabers of Sanya Val Swift activate.

The woman had quite possibly saved him. He’d have to thank her later. Desmond mounted the machine gun and began to fire down into the crowd once more. He fired at the One Sith intelligence troops “That’s for Abregado-Rae!” He fired at the remaining war dogs “That’s for shooting at me!” He fired at Blonde “That’s for thinking you could get the best of me! AHA HA HA!” He finished laughing furiously. Next time he came to Malachor they’d be lucky if it wasn't with a fleet at his back. But, all in all the Chiss had had fun during this assignment.

“TK we have to figure away past Abyss’s fleet. We should hail Director Caalgen,”

[member="Sanya Val Swift"]
[member="TK-598"]
[member="Miss Blonde"]
[member="Darth Abyss"]

The second Abyss eyes caught a lightsaber jumping to live on the side of his enemies, he heard the sound of an explosion not to far away. His focus had been absorbed with keeping the retreating death troopers from firing too many holes in his new town, and when they took of he already felt a misplaced sense of history. The direction from where the sound came left little to no doubt that it had been his cargo that had been hit, and even more importantly the members of his small elite unit. Tech could be replaced with the money he had stacked over the years, but these men had reached a level were they became key to at least half of his operations. He would kill them for this, one cut for each men he lost today, and one for every little hole ripped into this town. Each of them would suffer for this, if today or tomorrow.

His sprint ended near the wrecked shuttles that he came with, and he could see a woman cutting through the droids [member="Miss Blonde"] had brought with her. He completely ignored the words coming from her mouth, whatever she thought or said had no meaning to him at all. The only things he wanted right now was to make sure that whoever she was wouldn't be able to even leave a small cut on Blonde, and also to push all these uninvited guests into some deep, deep cave here on malachor.

"Get of my planet, get away from my cities and never come back, or I swear by the force that I will gut you like the little fishs that you are."

To make sure that she, and [member="Desmond C'artyom"] understood that he wasn't making empty threats, his left reached on his back and pulled for the crude looking cortosis knife hidden there, the blade dancing in his right with elegance and skill.

"Turn of your weapons and surrender, or die."

Other than [member="Sanya Val Swift"] this was not a warning, but his opening to the fight. If she wanted to give up, she could do it while he was trying to cut her into pieces. Using the red blade in his right he pushed forward, opening up with a short series of strikes, one from his left followed by one from his right side. Then he deployed a feint, making the move for another strike from the right but chaining the angle and direction once the blade was on the height of his chest, transforming the attack into a quick cut that moved from his left upwards, starting somewhere besides her feet. At any moment he tightly gripped his knife, ready to block any incoming strike with it that his lightsaber couldn't catch.

[member="TK-598"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
"Alright." That was Blonde's only response to both Desmond and Sanya, she offered peace and they rejected it. Though she was secretly hoping they would, it made what came next so much more satisfying.

When the imperial shuttle started firing, Miss Blonde watched as Desmond slipped away and boarded it. They started firing almost immediately and Miss Blonde had very few seconds to react, but she had already figured out her next step. People really needed to realize that while Miss Blonde wasn't the greatest fighter, that wasn't what made her strong. It wasn't what made her deadly, no what did that for her the ability to outwit and outmaneuver her opponents in battle. She'd been doing this a lot longer than the Imperial Remnant had and she'd continue to do so afterwards long after they had faded out of history, again.

So when the blasters did start flying, Miss Blonde simply stepped forward and vanished. Now Blonde wasn't the best at offensive powers, she was decent with TK and could hold her own with a knight or two. But her real strength was in more subtle powers like Force Imbue, Shatterpoint, and her personal favorite Fold Space. So when she did vanished the bolts from Desmond and the shuttle passed over and destroyed the four War Dogs, possibly Abyss' men, and a lot of the interior of the ship itself. But Abyss could always just buy another one.

As for Miss Blonde, when she reappeared back into reality it was in the copilot seat of the Imperial shuttle. The pilot would look over to see a small petite woman sitting next to him with a pistol pointed at his face.

"Sup." and then she pulled the trigger.

Desmond would be able to hear the sound of the slug going off loud and clear. The windshield of the ship splattered with red and Desmond would be able to hear a very familiar voice behind him along with the beeping of a thermal detonator.

"I got blood on my $&#%ing shoes! Perfect!" Blonde complained as the pilot's dead body slumped forward causing the ship to throttle into a nose dive.

Blonde on the other hand simply vanished once more and appeared on the ground where her other War Dogs were standing. One of which still held the bottle of Corellian whisky to which blonde started to sip from out of a tube while waving at the crew of the ship.

"People I swear." she said taking another sip through her drinking tubes.

[member="Sanya Val Swift"] [member="Desmond C'artyom"] [member="Darth Abyss"] [member="TK-598"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22pCXOTRL2c

TK-598's head snapped towards the sound of the pilot being shot. He raised his blaster to fire at the assailant but it was too late as she disappeared using the Force he presumed. He leaped for the controls of the shuttle as it began to dive downwards towards the dead ground of Malachor. The Death Trooper grabbed and pulled up just in time, he grabbed the thermal detonator and slid the button upwards; disarming it. Part of a Death Trooper's training also involved piloting, so he threw the pilot's corpse to the side and sat down, kicking the throttle forward and propelling them into the sky.

The shuttle swished left and right, avoiding the fire from the pirate freighters that had just arrived to destroy them. Turbolaser fire darted between the stabilizers, coming meters away from destroying the whole craft. It was just a few more kilometers before they were out of the planetary gravity well. The hired Syndicate scoundrels were closing in on them fast, and a laser blast scraped the side of the hull nearly causing the Death Trooper to lose control.

Seconds later, they were free. He quickly pulled a lever on the control console and the stars streaked across the viewport. The Downfall made the jump to hyperspace, and with it, Blonde's hopes of business with the Imperial Remnant.

[member="Miss Blonde"] | [member="Sanya Val Swift"] | [member="Desmond C'artyom"] | [member="Darth Abyss"]

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Darth Abyss"] Ξ [member="Miss Blonde"]

[member="DT-5981"] Ξ [member="Desmond C'artyom"]

Blonde disappeared before her eye. It wasn't a surprise. The woman could talk a fight but always ran away when challenged to her face. Sanya heard a different hum of a saber grabbing her attention. As the man spoke then lunged with his attacks she'd bring her left arm up letting the saber shield take brunt off attacks. "I really don't know who you are, I don't care who you are. My business is with blonde but if you think I'll surrender. Your completely mistaken." As he swung for her feet she jumped back a little. This was the window of opportunity to fight back. She didn't know the full extent of the mans power but they where on the same level. Hey may be from the one sith at one time. Well she's no stranger to their dirty tactics or fighting them.

As sanya began a lunge forwards flooding her body with force speed, she made an attack diagonally to the force users left shoulder downwards. In a very quick blur she moved the saber to swing to his right. A segment of her shield would unignight as she held her hand out force pushing him upwards and back before unignighting her saber quickly attaching it to slot in the armor. Her hands came close together creating a purplish blue ball of force energy between them. He'd feel the power draw to that spot. It took second but before he hand chance to recover and get a footing she sent the blast of force towards him.

4433907-9699846653-ywdrz.gif

She looked up seeing the gunship had arrived from when she pressed the button on her writer. "Till next time sith." She muttered quietly. She jumped up high using the force, repulsors and the jet pack landing on the ramp of her ship. Her tail would flick as she turned around. "Get us out of here Maria." She lingered a moment watching below as the ramp raised up. She'd move into the cockpit taking the front of her mask off and placed it between her thighs after she sat down in the pilots seat. "We'll regroup with them. I presume regulations demand debriefing." the moment they left the atmosphere they immediately went into hyperspace. After all her ship wasn't marked imperial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom