Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Crymorah Syndicate - The Beauty and The Beasts

gilles-ketting-firestartermag3-printsubmit-c2.jpg

CYRMORAH SYNDICATE HEADQUARTER, VOLSINII, BRACCA, THE SLICE
Crymorah Syndicate official headquarters. A boisterous building, show of power through wealth. These days, we haven't been strategizing our plans and executing our operations from this building. Too much, the golds are too distracting, the aesthetic doesn't fit the new ethos of the organization. Out with the decadent Satrap, in with new bloods who share my experiences and beliefs. Yet for a meeting like this, the building would be a very suitable place. Woo the other side with promises of what Crymorah Syndicate could be, if we work hard enough to achieve it, while not showing them the actual base of operation until we are 100% sure.

One of these newest additions to the organization comes in the form of a Hutt. While Crymorah Syndicate had multiple conflicts with Hutt families, past and present, it doesn't rule out any collaboration with a member of the species at large. Murba Jildak Anzani, a Hutt active in the business of beast breeding and trading, had crossed paths on a few occasions with members of the Syndicate and came off as a recommendation from one of the fixers active in his region.

It wasn't that hard to set up the meeting, the Hutt is seemingly quite enthusiastic with the idea of merging his operation into the Syndicate, and his business and field of operation is lucrative enough to be taken in. Hopefully, the details can be straightened up and agreed upon tonight. Before that however, dinner and drinks. Get him comfortable, show him the promising future of joining up with Crymorah Syndicate.​

TAG: Murba Jiidak Anzani Murba Jiidak Anzani
OUTFIT: x

After Murba had overseen the "accident" which lead to him taking the reigns in his Kajidic, it was only natural that he would seek out affiliates elsewhere. His desire to find new allies in this rancor-eat-rancor world lead him to Bracca, a scrap world. Had he been a junker, this would have been a paradise. Even this place, Volsinii, was the crowning jewel of a scrap pile! There were no trees! No birds nor beasts.. but these Crymorah fellows were a form of beast themselves.. brutal, savage, vicious.. traits that Murba could relate to.. he was somewhat surprised when his barge approached the gilded structure which awaited him.

"Time to meet our new friends, Claw." He spoke to his Nexu pet sitting beside him. as he reached over to scratch her under her chin. Hearing a Nexu purr was one of the galaxy's true wonders, such a rare thing for such a lethal beast. The suddenly barge came to a halt with members of the crew bustled about attending to the Hutt ensuring he looked presentable, even seeing to the needs of Claw by brushing her down much to her delight. Murba waved them off with a motion of his hand, and departed the exit ramp. Normally he would be on his hovercraft to assist him, but he decided to be more personal for such an important meeting. He lead Claw by her leash into the entrance, he wasn't prepared for the grandeur of the place. It felt more like a palace than a base, even a Hutt kajidic would be impressed! "Quite the spectacle, eh Claw?" He was about to reach down and pet Claw to reassure her, but was approached by a few armed men who instructed Murba to follow them. He was lead into a banquet hall, it was getting late afterall.. food and drink of such quantity that caused Murba's great stomach to grumble loundly.

"A most acceptable meal!" Murba exclaimed, as one of the servers guided him to a padded seat designed for a Hutt or other large species. "Quite comfortable, thank you." Murba then wasted no time in grabbing a few delectable morsels which were soon devoured. "When does my benefactor arrive? I feel cross about dining without him, but I am ravenous!" The Hutt said in-between mouthfulls of food, every so often tossing Claw a chunk of meat who sat off to his right, eyeing the servers and guards of the room. Murba clasped his hands loudly as a large bottle of wine was being brought out.

Ohserase Shō Ohserase Shō

Last edited:

gilles-ketting-firestartermag3-printsubmit-c2.jpg

CYRMORAH SYNDICATE HEADQUARTER, VOLSINII, BRACCA, THE SLICE

"Murba Jiidak Anzani! I hope you enjoy the pleasantries!" I greeted the Hutt as I made my entrance to the room. His demeanors don't really surprise me, I've dealt with a Hutt before. Repartee and festivity is the way to go with their kind. This doesn't retract from how cunning, capable, and dangerous they can be. There's a reason why the Hutts have been dominating the underworld for hundreds of years. What we have couldn't be that impressive to Murba, his kind have had it for so long. On the other hand, it's quite fascinating how eager he is to be part of Crymorah Syndicate.

"How do you find Bracca to your liking?" I approached the mahogany table, swiping a glass of wine, still electing to stand, leaning on the wooden furniture. Murba's Nexu, Claw if I heard it correctly, is also in the room. Such a fascinating creature that has caught my mind. It's no surprise that the exotic beast market is a lucrative business. They can be both magnificent and dangerous, a combination that will always result in profits. "I see you brought one of your majestic friends here." I extended my arm in the direction of the Nexu, checking her training and domestication level. It would give me some ideas of the Hutt's dedication to his craft.​

TAG: Murba Jiidak Anzani Murba Jiidak Anzani
OUTFIT: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom