Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Cryastfire Signets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
image_title_hhjxp.jpg
(Designed by Roberto Coin)​

Intent: Payment for Stardust for partnering with me on a mining dev thread, and learning something new about alchemy and rare metals.
Development Thread: n/a
Manufacturer: Saera Savan
Model: Cryastfire Signets
Affiliation: @Stardust (larger) and @Saera Snow (smaller)
Modularity: The rings can be worn apart or together - the effect remains the same.
Production: Duo - Unique
Material: Electrum, Quartz, Red Glass, Alchemic Cryastium Nexus Core
Description: The Cryastfire Signets are a pair of rings - one for the pinky and one for the middle - made by Saera Savan as a small reward for her aide Stardust's help and company. There is otherwise nothing extraordinary to these rings save one key trait; the alchemized Cryastium core cast by the blaze of her Cryastium Blast Furnace carries her and her mother's key ability to manipulate fire. Though this ability is only imparted in small, it allows the wearer to be able to use apprentice-level pyromancy even if they do not know it, and amplifies whatever they do know by a tenth. This means that a person can simply learn the ability through its repeated use in the signet, and have whatever they know from that point on then boosted marginally. It also imparts its wearer a slight feeling of harmony and inner clarity. These abilities are lost when the ring is removed, and wearing both rings at once does not double the effects.
The cores can theoretically be removed and used as lightsaber crystals, though they can be unstable if not placed meticulously proper. They may create a glistening blade with an iridescent pink-to-yellow core and a soft baby blue aura. Removing the cores effectively destroys the alchemic properties of the ring.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Ashe the Reaper"]

There's ample canonical support for Sith amulets, of various degrees, conferring Force techniques. I have no problem with the minor pyrokinesis boost, or with the triple language skill. However, since -- as far as I know -- you've only recently started serious alchemy with this character, and only made a couple of alchemical tech subs, I'm not sure it's appropriate for the ring to have two complex abilities. Trim what the ring can do, or dev thread it, please.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Boolon Murr"] - Uh, I dropped that before you posted lol, specifically because I didn't want to make a Sith Amulet. Refresh page. Sorry. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom