Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Crumbled Ruins

That ship that Galen and Rose Ann Lovely Rose Ann Lovely had comendeered from thr Sith Inquisitor was quite the ship. The ship it self was a Scimitar Sith Inflitrator. It was quite the older ship from before the Clone War. This ship though was highly modified. it had a single quarter, which of course Galen had give to Rose to sleep. She had been injured and He wanted her to rest. He was not sure what Coruscant was going to bring.

Galen had rested in the Captain's seat as he watched space flash by in Hyperspeed. The lights had lit up the cockpit and Galen had looked over the Sith's lightsaber casually. He wanted to modify it. He wanted to take the Kyber crystal out of it, destroy it and create a new one. Create himself a 3rd lightsaber. He was not sure, being that Kyber crystals were basically on Illium and they had to choose you. He was thinking about it. Galen had looked at the control panel and a red light was blinking. This indicated that the trip was almost over. Galen had pressed a few buttons and the ship quickly came out of Hyperspeed.

The image was breath-taking. The scene of Coruscant all lit up and the speeders zipping around the atmosphere and within the planet. Galen had been kind of dumbfounded about the imense amount of citizens around Coruscant. He had been here during gthe Clone Wars but it was not this busy! almost 900 years later, the amount of people on the planet were that of triple or maybe even quadrupled. It was astonishing. 5,000 levels and they all had to be completely packed. Suddenly a voice was heard over the intercom system.

"
This is Coruscant Landing Authority, please state your vessel number and begin transmitting your codes please for a landing pad!"

Galen was slightly lost. he was not sure where or what the code trasmitter was on the ship, let alone the ship name. Galen had to figure out, real quick, what the ship's name was. He had pressed a few buttons and the voice spoke again

"
Thank You Scimitar class ship code SSI-1987B, Please proceed to landing pad 37-Niner and shut down. Your ship will be placed in a storage spot until your visit is concluded!"

Galen was at a loss for words. He figured out how to transmit and not only that but transmited the ship code too. Of course, That would have to change. It was linked to the Sith droid, or whatever it was, and Galen did not want to bring that kind of attention to himself or Rose. This ship was now theirs and He did not plan on losing it. Galen had set the coordinates for the landing platform and thre ship did its thing. Galen looked at himself and realised he looked too much like a Jedi and this day and age, he was not sure how Coruscant citizens would react. Galen had looked around the ship casually and made his way down to the quarters where Rose had been.

He pressed a button next to the quarters and a hold latch had opened. He looked into it and saw two outfits. Some how it's like the Sith knew. There was a male and a female outfit. Galen had knocked on the Quarters door and Rose had opened it.

"
I found this outfit. It looks like we are going to be.......smugglers? I will change as well. Here is your outfit and well, I will change into mine!" Galen had handed her the outfit and walked off back towards the small modified cargo hold where he would change.

Galen had changed and just as he finished the ship landed. Galen had walked towards the hatch just as Rose had walked out into the Hold.

"
I hope you are ready for this. We are going to make our way towards the Jedi temple but we are going to have to do it from the old Sith Temple. The Temple, thousands of years before The Jedi, was a Sith Temple. Jedi had managed to convert and hide away the old temple. We have to enter from that Sith Temple, which I do believe is on the original level 1. Which I believe is th storage area of the temple on leve 550. We need to get down there. I did manage to find, also a whole case full of credits. So maybe getting ourselves an apartment. We are going to be here quite a while!"

Galen had showed her the case and looked at her casually.

Rose Ann Lovely Rose Ann Lovely

The woman gazed at Galen in curiosity as she made her way out into the hold.

"How do I look?"

She asked. She knew she had a very easy face to remember bright hair and pale crystal blue eyes. So it all changed. She changed her body type to fit the new outfit perfectly and her hair was now dark as night and pulled into a ponytail. Her eyes were still recognizable.perhaps it was the same lively sparkle. how the light danced across her body. Even though she looked completely different. something about her to Galen, was still plainly 'rose'. Walking over and listening to him chatter on about what they would have to do she hummed in thought. "Do you remember what the temple was like?'

she asked, turning to face him. she wanted to tell him Your- well your the handling of the ship was flawless, she wanted to tell him about how shocked she was when he got the ship's code and name. How calm and collected he was and how it put her at ease around him. Instead she opted for looking at the ground and thinking. "I could help us through any encounters on the way with a little research so we should get an apartment like you said and study and learn whatever we can about the sith temple and what or who may be in it. I'm assuming something like that isn't going to be left unguarded."

She pressed a button for the ship to lower its ramp after a minute so they didn't seem suspicious about not coming out of the spacecraft. "We also need to discuss our living arrangements so we don't bump into any argument or unseemly sights."

GreyJedi GreyJedi

Last edited:
Galen looked over her slightly with a smile. Galen thought she looked amazing but of course he was not going to say that. She probably already felt that he knew it.

"The temple was amazing. It was a busselling network of Jedi, Masters, Padawans and Younglings. All training, living and doing basically everything under one roof. We learned, we sparred, we ate, we did it all together. Of course, I was not born and raised here. I was created and raised here. I was cloned roughly two years before the Clone Wars ended. I was created as an Inquisitor. But to the Jedi, this just meant in infiltrated behind enemy lines and got information vital to the end of the Clone Wars. It was myself and one other Inquisitor."

Galen went on as they started to make their way out of the ship.

"
The other Inquisitor went out on his own. Somewhere in the Galaxy. I have not heard or see him in over a year I have been removed from hyper-sleep. As far as Living arrangement. A two quarters apartment is definitely going to be needed. Not only that but we need access to the street faily quickly and also maybe an alley way or rear exit as well. We need multiple emergecy exits. That is just preference."

They both exited the ship and the gangplank head started to close. Galen and Rose walked towards the shuttle service and the droid in the speeder spun it head around quickly

"
W..W..W..Where too citizens?!" The droid spoke with a slight short circut.

Galen had looked at Rose and then back to the droid

"
Apartment District. Particulary a dwelling, steet level. Close to the old Senator housing building." Galen had spoken. The old Senate Housing was actually Senator Palpatines private residence as well as Senate housing. Now the Temple is just a crubled mess.

"
S...S...S...Sure! that'll be 40 credits! please place payment in slot!" Thre droid spoke again. Galen placed the credits into the slot and away they went.

"
Away we go!" This was it. Galen and Rose was so close to gertting answers about really why he was created. Qui-Gon Jinns Lightsaber was the key. Maybe his force Ghost would give so insight. who knew. Galen was on this mission to seek answers.

She smiled back. She assumed he wouldn't have said anything too bad. Or would have given her a bland complement if he did say something. She was mostly joining anyhow

She listened to his story. “I would have liked to train with them back then.” she hummed. “The web-like structure of it seems amazing. Really too bad what it all has become.”

She didn't have too much to say. She didn't think she needed something to say as long as she listened to what he had to tell while she walked beside him.

“Can't say I think the other is alive anymore.” she replied. “He may have died from something natural. “Like naturally having a lightsaber run through them.” that joke may have been a little dark and distasteful. But she wasn't one to think too much before she said things when she was comfortable with a person. “Sorry.”

She was content to follow Galen like a lost puppy across the galaxy so where he headed off she went. Not questioning.

She liked this droid even though she just met them. The short circuit made them somewhat more human-like and gave them an imperfection that made them different.

Sensing Galen take a look at her she tilted her head and looked back at him but he began to talk before she could ask anything.
She knew the planet even less than Galen knew it. Things had changed since he had last been but Rose didn't really dwell around here at all.

She scooted close to galen as they went to the new housing arrangement. She was grateful for all the credits they found. It truly was a blessing.

It would have been incredible if qui-gon gave them advice but having the light saber at all would be a step in the right direction for them. Wherever that path was taking them. She wasn't sure. She almost felt like she was just along for the ride. But that was okay. She was learning and exploring the galaxy while she did and she wanted to try and pick up a new language

Galen and Rose were on their way. Galen had become well known in the Galaxy since he had awaken in the hyper-sleep capsule. He had come to Coruscant and had instantly been attacked by the underworld. Rik Vonden is still on Galen's tail. He has shown up and thworted Galen's plans before. Galen sat and listened to Rose as they got closer to the apartment district. Galen had chuckled at her grim, dark joke. As Rose spoke, the droid had spoke

"W...W...W...We are almost there! It was a P...P...P...Pleas............"

And with that, the droid was gone! A blaster bolt had taken the droids head clean off and the speeder started to take a desend.

"
Well, That was surely short lived with these disgiuses! Defensive postitions Rose!"

Galen had looked at Rose and put his hand on his lightsaber. Just as he was going to grab it off his belt, another blaster bolt had hit the deck of the speeder and knocked Galen over the side of it. It felt like slow motion. The blaster bolt exploded on that deck. Galen flew off and all in that he sighed. He started to fall down the massive drop to the street level. They were on the speeder at least 4.83 kilometers up from the steet level. Galen had, what felt like a boulder, started to fall very fast. Galen had looked around and looked up as the speeder was starting to go down a bit faster. He noticed Rose get slightly nervous. I mean who wouldnt? Galen had to think fast!

He had started to get closer to the ground. Speeders had rushed past him and then Galen got it! Just as a speeder whizzed by, Galen grabbed a speeder and immediately jumped up on it!

"
WHO ARE YOU!? GET OFF OF MY SPEEDER!!" a citizen yelled as Galen smiled nervously. He knew he needed to get back to Rose. Galen still had an eye on the Speeder as it got lower. It has just passed the level that he was at with this speeder. Galen looked around and saw, what looked like a bounty hunter going towards Rose. They were dressed like Jango Fett, the same type of vesgar armor. But everyone knew, the beginning of the Clone Wars, Jango Fett had been decapitated by Mace Windu. Galen knew it was not Rik Vondon. Who was this guy?

Galen had looked around to try and figure out how to get back to Rose. Yeah, she could handle herself, hands down, but some new Bounty Hunter was unpredictable. Galen had looked around, and looked and looked, and there was no way to get back to Rose Ann Lovely Rose Ann Lovely . What to do!?

Rose glanced back and glared at the bounty hunter. Ohhh no way was she going down without a fight. She was going to make herself the hardest queen they ever had to catch. She stood on the edge of the speeder and with a mix of her own power and the force she sent it careening backwards towards her pursuer as she dove off. Now just like galan she also was faking through empty space. She landed on another aircraft and began a twisted game of frogger to get to where Galen was. Lightsaber now ignited and her ruse left for dead her fire colored hair stood out in the muted tones of the city. She wasn't sure if wrecking the speeder like that had helped slow down the bounty hunter but she wasn't going to look back to check. She just kept and ear out for the sound of blaster fire as she held her blade im a reverse grip. She had kept up to catch a speeder from underneath trying to climb up to the level Galen was on. She slipped for a moment but was helped up by a strong arm. Surprised by the strangers kindness or respect in not letting her die. She stood her ground where she was as she defended herself from blaster shots. Why was she being hunted? She wondered. She looked over to Galen and hoped he would be able to find his way to her now.
GreyJedi GreyJedi

Galen had seen what Rose Ann Lovely Rose Ann Lovely had done. He knew she could fend for herself. Galen had looked around and unfortunately the only way he could go now was DOWN. Down, dammit, Down. The level they needed to be on was two levels below the Senate Apartment complex. It was still quite nice, but literally a fraction of the Senate Apartments. Now, though, Galen had go to lower, had to go way lower. He looked up to Rose and motioned DOWN. Galen looked down and then jumped. Using the force Galen had managed to bounce off of three or six speeders before reaching the ground. He was about 30 levels lower then he should of been now. Great

Galen had looked around and knew that this was The Entertainment District. Here the wealthy from the very upper levels would comingle with lower class citizens at a cantina, brothel, cinema, opera house and restaurants. Pretty much what ever your little heart desired. Galen had looked up and waited. A twi'Lek woman had walked by and Galen smiled. He was still in his smuggler outfit. So, of course, no one knew he was a Jedi. This could work to his advantage. Galen had walked into the nearest Cantina and sat down, waiting for Rose to walk through the door. He closed his eyes after sitting down and giving Rose the sense of where he was. Galen had looked at the droid bartender.

"Jawa Juice, please and a shot of Nabooian Rum." Galen placed the credits on the bartop and the the droid had brought his drinks. Galen had took the shot down quick and then chased it with the Jawa jiuce. Galen had looked around at the patrionage that was at the cantina. Scum, Villany and your usual Politicians mixed with hard working people. Galen did not stick out at all. This was good. He took another sip of his Jawa juice and looked around still. He was looking for viable exits just in case. Two exits in the rear, one in the front and one on his right side. He had an escape plan.

Galen sat casually and the droid had brought him another shot and Jawa juice. Where was Rose? He hoped she was OK. Galen had looked at the front door and it opened. There stood another Bounty Hunter looking individual. Dammit. Was this who attacked them? Was this where a battle was going to ensue? Galen kept his calm. The man walked in and a bystander had nodded to his and spoke

"
Sheriff, Good evening!"

Galen got a little less tense. The Sheriff had looked to the bystander and nodded. He moved to the bar and sat, of course, he did, right next to Galen. Galen had turned and nodded to the Sheriff. Galen had went back to his drink and the Sheriff spoke to him.

"
Haven't seen you around here before. You new here on our level?" The Sheriff had stared at Galen. This was making him slightly uncomfortable but not in the law enforcement way, but the way that he could figure out the rukus on the upper levels was him.

"
Yes Sir! Just flew in from the outer-rim! Had business out there. Heading out towards Yavin 4. Got a shipping business out there."

The Sheriff nodded asthe droid put his drink in front of him,. Galen had taken his shot and kept to himself. Where was Rose?

Rose was struggling to even get down making sure that she wouldn't be tracked when she did so. She counted the levels as she kept sensing for Galen. God she should kill him herself. He was certainly going to kill her with this adventure. Why did everyone seem to know who they were and where? Was it just luck? Or did the whole galaxy want his head? Even though she somehow always seemed to lag behind she kinda felt like she was going to become this man's mother or at least his nurse. Jesus Christ. 8-9 the bounty hunter seemed to be off her tail but she didn't trust that at all. 14 15 she kept counting waiting for when he felt close. Why in the force did she feel so drawn to him that day? Has she even been any help or just a hindrance? 16-17 he was starting to get closer. Was he in danger? She could feel her heart quicken. 18-19 she was tucking her arms close to her body racing through levels now as she avoided speeders. 20 21 22 23 closer. She could pin what level he was on now. She tucked her knees into her chest as she rolled to distribute the shock of the fall rolling off the speeder she hit and slowing her fall now 25-26 he was on thirty. And something felt off. She found herself grabbing at things she may need as she went. She wasn't a fan of stealing but she was sneaky too. Each grab at credits blasters or blades had her acting as someone new twi-leks some random human woman. A known thief. Shapeshifting had its perks. 28-29-30 there. She pushed open the door to the bar looking a bit disheveled. With a pant she looked up at Galen, a frustrated expression painted on her face but seeing the other sitting next to him rose, strolled up slowly and placed her hands on Galen's shoulders. When she did she rested her head on his and looked to the sheriff. "Ah sorry, has my friend here been any trouble? He can get into trouble when he drinks too much, and he runs me ragged he does sometimes." She gave him a playful hit on the shoulder. It didn't hurt at all. "Has his uses though, quite good at helping me fix things up. Names Angie what's yours? Were both new around here." Thank God she ended up following his story there. She held out a hand to the other man to shake it. "Heard some thief is up and about, might still be close by." She pointed out the door to someone who was yelling about their credits being stolen by a twi'lek. "Seems mighty pissed he does, he's not the only one who wouldn't have drawn your attention to it if it wasn't just petty theft. Got stolen from myself actually some ruckus going on on one of the higher levels. Got distracted and suddenly my stuff is gone." She rolled her eyes. "Pissed but I'll make up the credits to get back all those damn drinks, and you." She chided. "We will talk when we get home."She lifted him up by his arm. "Can't believe this bantha poodoo, what an absolute trash day." She grumbled. "Chug it down if you want to finish that drink because we're leaving." Rose had no idea he already made up a story. Jesus, let's hope they could play the stolen drinks off as the business they were doing. She whispered as she moved them both along. "Pray to God our story's match up figure out how to make em match or get ready to haul ass I don't think we're wanted here anymore."

Last edited:
Galen was surprised by Rose. He was surprised by her story. Hell he was even surprised at how quick she got here. Galen had finished grabbed at the drink just as Rose lifted him up. He had to play off the slightly intoxicated part so as he stood up Galen tried to grab at the drink but knocked the last mouthful over.

"Aw, Angie! Ya made me spill my,,,,my....my....DRINK!" Rose had pulled Galen outside and they moved past the ruckus of the stole items. Down the street they went until they were far enough and Galen had turned to Rose.

"
Explain!" Rose said to Galen. He knew she was angry. This was supposed to be the easy part of the mission. Getting to the temple. That was the easy part. But after the attack Galen had remembered about RIk Vondon.

"
Well, Apparently I had found out that before I even came out of hyper-sleep 800 some-odd-years ago, Remaining Jedi put a bounty on my head. Why? Let me explain. So most of the remaining Jedi of the time, after the Clone Wars, needed answers. Needed to know about Order 66 and needed to know about the cloning process. They couldn't get the information for the Kamoians because their cloning facility had been destroyed. So, from what I understand, Obi-Wan Kenobi, padawan to Qui-Gon Jinn, wanted ti know how to bring his old Master back after losing his padawan Anakin Skywalker. Obi-Wan spoke with multiple Bounty Hunters, all at one time, Allies to the Jedi. Rik Vondon was one of them."

Galen had looked over and saw the Sheriff.

"
Why.....Why.....Did you take me from the Cantina! WHY!!!"

The Sheriff chuckled and walked off. Galen had stumpled until the Sheriff was out of site.

"
Anyway, After a few years of searching for me, well, a lot of years, most of the Bounty Hunters either retired, died or in Rik's case. be put into Hyper-sleep. When I was awoken, apparently, some how, his Hyper-pod was set to awaken him when mine was set to awake me. So, instead of helping me, Rik Vondon turned to take the credits he was given and took the route to kill me. He saw Jedi as the bad guys and wanted to be the one to capture me and use me to create a band of cloned Jedi/Sith warrior hybrid. So he gathered Bounty Hunters of today and created a band of misfits."

Galen had shook his head.

"
So, Now anywhere I go and Vondon's cronies are there, It turns into a all out car and mouse game. So, know you know the whole story. But looking past all that, Rose, we need to get an apartment and we need to get into that damned temple. We need to get any bit of information we can from Qui-Gon Jinns Lightsaber!"

Galen had looked at Rose. H eknew she would fo been pissed but this is what would of had to happen. Once Galen got all the answers, He could essentially either start a new Jedi order or walk away from it all.

Rose listened before grabbing him by the collar and pulling him down so close he could feel her warm breath against him. "Why did you not kriffing lead with That sithspit?" She was obviously frustrated with him. The look in her eyes conveyed that even without the force. "You should have told me as soon as we met after the inquisitor! Obviously I'm not leaving you." She spoke softly so any passerbys could not tell what she was saying. It would only look like some intimate public display of affection. And to some degree it was. Rose cared about Galen but she needed to know what was going on. She took a few deep breaths and calmed herself. "We're going to have one wild ride." She let him go so Galen could straighten himself if he decided. Rose paced about three steps back and forth. "We're going to get an apartment that's decided already and we're getting the lightsaber but what after that?" She asked. She was suddenly overcome with worry. She didn't want to part ways. "I'm not afraid of what's going to happen when getting the saber but after?" She questioned softly her anger had melted away only to be replaced with sadness and concern. She felt selfish. She should be worried for him. That realization made her run her hands through her hair and looked to the ground. She didn't know how to vocalize or deal with her emotions. So suddenly out of the blue she muttered. "I'm sorry, I am scared for you well no I -i should be more scared for you and what's happening and ." She took a few shallow breaths. "I'm more worried about myself, about losing you."

Childish. Childish. Childish. That single word repeated in her mind over and over. She was being childish. Not like the Jedi she was supposed to be. Calm and collected. She glanced around trying to see if she would spot the sheriff again. She didn't want to be caught off guard. Why did she feel so helpless all the sudden? She struggled with her emotions wordlessly wrestling them all back into mostly place right before Galen's eyes.

Galen had been a bit thrown off by her sudden in your face anger and then while readjusting himself her sudden flip to sadness. He listened to her and listened to everything she had to say. He was a bit tossed back. Why would Rose be worried about after the mission, after the discovery of the lightsaber, or even after Galen killed that peice of bantha poodoo Rik Vondon......Oh....Wait.....Was Galen getting it? Did he see what he issue was? Was it adandonment? Did she think that he was going to leave her in the midst of victory and leave her at the finish line?

"Rose, You and I aren't ending at all. After this, After discovering my past, Qio-Gon's past, my purpose, you will be my right hand. This is your training. This is your swan song. Rose, You are my Padawan. When I rebuild the Jedi, you will be my go to. There is no WHAT IF or WHEN IT ENDS. There is only WHAT IS NEXT!" Galen kind of got a little stern with her. She was young, she had already been hurt from her previous Master. This is not what Galen was going to do. Only was he was going to leave her side to continue his mission was if someone pryed his lightsaber from his cold, dead hands. Galen was about as tough as they came. He had a soft side and maybe cared a bit too much about the Jedi Order but that would also be his will to drive on, to stay alive and to rebuild.

Galen was about to say something when he heard the sound of a Jett pack. Galen looked into Rose's eyes and sighed angrily.

"
GALEN PAVEN!!!!! Well, well, well, BACK! Back on Coruscant! I almost thought you forgot about me Galen! And who is this? this isnt Arken Rhau! She is far lovlier than him! Which, BTW......" Rik Vondon had turned to the side to reveal a lightsaber. A lightsaber? "Arken begged for his life before I took off his head! Sith sleemo! So, I have killed him, and now, I am here to Kill you and your little Padawan Galen! Do'Tala is looking forward to seeing you again! She misses you Galen!" Rik had laughed. Rose could feel the anger growing inside Galen. What was she going to do against Rik Vonden. The Bounter Hunter was cunning, skillful and even though Rose was great Jedi, Rik and Do'Tala were unstoppable. Even for Galen and Arken. Rik was a bounty hunter out of time just as Galen was the Jedi out of time. Galen's mission was starting to become a suicide attempt. Could Galen do this? Would Galen get Rose killed? He really did not know. He really would NOT want that at all for Rose. Galen was overly conflicted.

This was Galen's downfall. His confliction. Galen had a lot of the same traits, apparently, as Qui-Gon. This is also what got Qui-Gon killed. So Galen had to think hard and think fast. He surely did not want Rose hurt by any means.

"
Rik Vonden! Bounty Hunter Scum! Killing Sith, Obtaining Sith, Crime Bosses like Brass Turga and god only know's who else! How is it you always seem to know where I am any time I am on this Hutt forsaken planet? huh? Rik?" Galen slapped back. He felt for Arken, who was now dead. He knew having Do'Tala on his scent was going to be rough and with her backing Rik, well, It was going to be a real challenge. Galen had to do some quick thinking. Would they just ditch the situation, head towards the apartment district or does Galen and Rose fight. Fight to the death? Not their deaths obviously, no. It was going to be Rik's and Do'Tala's death. Ending the roadblocks in this trip that Galen and now Rose were so dedicated in., Galen knew it was not going to be that Easy.

"
So, You think Brass Turga is a crime boss? HA, Galen, what little you know! I am Rik Vonden Jedi Scum! I am in charge of any crime that goes on around here on Coruscant Turga is my slag! He does what I tell him and as far as Do'Tala, that Twi'lek hunny, well, I tell you, She does what I want Galen,! Any....little....thing...I....want! HA! That also does include taking you out! Is she here? Is she not? No one knows Galen! But I tell you what, I will leave you to be free right now, but beware, I am awlays watching!"

Rik had laughed as his jett pack ignited and he flew off, blowing them both a kiss. Galen had felt the tension in his body weaken but he was still worked up. Galen was down right pissed avtually. He looked at Rose and shook his head.

"
We need to go and we need to go now. We also need new disgiuses as well"

Galen had suddenly stopped and just looked into Rose's eyes. There was something there all of a sudden. What was it? Galen felt an over whelming sense of care for Rose. He definitely did not want to lose her to this sleemo and well to anyone. Galen stopped the stare and he started to run. Rose had started to follow and kept up with him. Little did they both know was the Sheriff had seen the whole thing. The whole intereaction bewteen the three. This could pose a serious problem as well.

Rose shied away from that word. "My Padawan." She didn't want a third master. She was done. Her second had just retired but she had burned through two masters. "No no no." She said panicked. "Not padawan." She wanted to be with him. She liked the dynamic they had so far. She knew it was relatively the same as a master and Padawan relationship now that she thought about it. But she hadn't thought of them like that yet that was the thing. She was about to tell him more about how she felt on that when the shouting began. She wanted to rip out throats now but… she cringed as she was spoken about like some sort of object or arm candy. Why did that hurt her feelings so? It was technically a compliment. From a dirty mouth but it was. She also hated her name. All over again. As rose sensed his anger she stepped closer to him gingerly resting a hand on his back trying to remind him to stay grounded.

As sGalen turned to her and mentioned disguise she shapeshifted into a natulian. She was still wearing the same outfit but now she was a whole new species. All of this reminded her how she was looked down on. For stealing identities which she never really did unless it was important and not for a crime. Otherwise she was mixing and matching random parts to make a person. But no one would believe that. Then there were THOSE people who wanted to take advantage of such a power in the worst ways. Or people who would poke fun at the ones in high positions saying the power made things convenient and to some degree that was true. But it made things people took for granted harder. Rose raced after Galen but she had noticed the pause of him looking at her. She was curious why. But she made no mention of it as the two ran side by side.

Her thoughts were somewhat scattered.

Disguises. Rose's ability made that simple. Why did things always get in her way when she was going to mention her feelings? She got out some of it but she didn't finish. And now she had no interest in ever finishing what she had to say or talking to Galen about herself at all. She was a little frustrated with her clothes. She couldn't shapeshift into anything bigger then it was. Smaller sure. It was like half restriction. She would rather have Galen tie her up and just take away all of the ability then have to keep to the confines of this vest. She huffed in the midst of her panting. "When things calm down I'm buying polymorphic threads." She said. No context. She didn't need to give Galen context Galen only gave her context maybe 60-70 percent of the time. Well at least beforehand when it was important. And anyhow it showed Galen that she was sure they were going to get through this and they were going to be alright.

...Nothing like your life being in danger for the third time just on this planet to really force ya into letting go of whatever problem you were dealing with before.

Last edited:
~~~~~~~~~~APARTMENT DISTRICT~~~~~~~~~~

Galen and Rose had finally arrived at the appartment district. Galen had been speaking to the rental office. There were specific elements that Galen wanted. He wanted a clear view of the old Jedi Temple, which of course was now the old Senate Housing building, He wanted windows facing all directions and a Security Driod with Vescar armoring. Vescar Armoring? Mandalorians used that type of plating way back when. Galen was not sure if they still had Vescar but it was worth a shot.

It had taken about 20 minutes and also to convince the rental worker that they weren't scum and that they were archeologists and they were just on an expodition. That's why they were dressed the way they were but finally Galen convinced the man and Galen handed over some of the credits; Just enoigh to rent the apartment, to start off, for two months. Galen got the electro-keys and walked over to Rose.

"We got exactly what was needed. The views and the protection. Rik Vonden cannot get in here, nor cae he get into this district. Do'Tala might be able to using Sith methods but they names we have used here are clean. They are linked to actual Archeologists that have been doing work on the moons of Iego. I did research while on the trip here on the shit. They haven't been slated to return in 387 rotations. So No one is the wiser. They don't even live on Coruscant. They live on Naboo. So, we are safe." Galem tried to be as convincing as possible. He knew he had gotten her into some serious things for which he felt bad, but that was the part of being a Jedi. He had gotten her into enough trouble. "You mentioned earlier, before we got here, after running into RIk Vonden, about not wanting to be a Padawan. I get it. I do. You've been through some things, tramatic things, but You as my Padawan obviously is not the same. This is why I want to start a new order. I want you to learn froim me, I want you to be a High Council member. I want you on top with me! Rose, you are amazing at what you do!" Galen had spoken quietly. "We will continue upstairs."

They had both reached the lift and it opened. A Nemoidian and a Zabrak had gotten off the lift.
Galen had nodded to them and grabbed both of their bags and headed in. Galen looked at Rose and nodded in approval. Galen had hit the up button and typed in 180th floor. The perfect height for it all. Galen had to get some intelligence for this mission but the holo-net would be out of the question. Galen needed back channels and needed them fast. He would have to find someone in the underworld to get him those channels. Galen closed his eyes and thought for a second.

At this point, Rose could feel his frustrations. She could feel his thoughts. They basically dwelled on her and this mission. Galen wanted nothing more than to build this Order from the ground up with her. He still needed to figure out what his existance meant and with out that Lightsaber, he would not be able to figure that out. Galen was now becoming overly conflicted.

Rose was going to argue more on being his Padawan but she felt the good he wanted for her. And then the frustration. "You did a really good job. I'm impressed with your story but I'm sure it can be figured out if that hunter went through every name in this district. But we have at least a few days." She tapped her fingers against her own arms as the two walked. His frustration was becoming overwhelming. She could sense it with ease. So she slowly turned to him and stared for a moment.

"You're a good man, you know that?" She asked softly. She hesitantly reached out and rested a firm grip on his forearm drawing his attention to her. "It's okay we're in danger. That comes with the territory. What kind of Padawan would I be If I couldn't handle that? Whatever it is that is plaguing your mind. I'm sure you will make the right decision if you go with what feels right. Let the force guide you this time. Not your mind." She let go of him after that… pep talk? Touching him made her excited and also feel vulnerable at the same time. She hated it.

She plucked the keys from his hands. "When we get to our room you are relaxing. No matter what it takes you to get there." She said firmly as the lift was nearing their stop.

GreyJedi GreyJedi

"Maybe rest would do me some good. I know I need it. Pretty sure since we started this, other then being knocked out by that Inquisitor, I have not gotten any rest. I might be able to sleep for days!"

Galen chuckled. They exited the lift and they headed towards their room. 1334. Galen looked at the doors and then poof, found! Galen had looked at Rose to open the door, since she decided to take both set of keys from him.

"
Oh!" Rose giggled as she opened the door with the electro-keys. She opened the door and Galen had walked in and the Apartment was amazing looking. The view was down right perfect, the view was exactly what Galen needed. He needed to be able to see the Temple. He needed to be able to see almost 90% of the entrances and exits as well as what was lit up at night. Galen had a few plans. Galen had walked up to the window and started intently.

His brain started to go a mile a minute. How was he going to enter the Temple.

"
Galen! Rest!" Rose had yelled. Galen shook his head and went into the bedroom. In there was a huge bathroom with an even bigger shower. He had closed the door slightly behind him but left it a little bit ajar. Galen had removed his jacket and his shirt. He stood there, topless. He stared out the window and stood there a second longer. He still did not know what he was going to do. He wanted to staert planning but Rose was adamant about Galen getting some rest. He walked away from the vision of the door and headed into the bathroom. Galen had removed the rest of his clothing and turned on the shower.

Galen had stood in the shower a good 15 minutes before his brain started to go on another trip. What if Galen did not find the lightsaber. What if they found the Lightsaber and it did not give the information he needed. Galen needed the information to get the Jedi Order regoing. He also needed it to maybe create more clones; Jedi Clones, like himself. Like Gurk Gearing, whom ended up in the wind. Dead most likely.

Galen kep this head under the water, it splashed all over. He took a deep breath and kept his head under that water. He continued to think. This mission was taking over his brain. He needed to rest. THis was winding him down, the hot water. Galen had turned off the water and stepped out and grabbed a towel. He dried himself off and then tossed the towel on the floor. He moved out of the bathroom and over to the bed. He stood there a second and stared out the window. Of course these windows were see out but not in. Galen had sat down on the bed and then flopped his head on a pillow. He closed his eyes and well, that was out, Galen was out.

Rose heard the shower going and glanced over at the open door. "Your a Fucking idiot." She shouted before closing the door. He didn't need to know why. With that she sank onto the sofa and looked around the room. Somewhat beating herself up. Rose was no giggler. That was weird. She sounded like some school girl. Of which she was not! She looked out the window in thought. She loved this man. No matter what he did. It made her feel vulnerable around him. She shook her head and thought about the mission. It was strange to be sure. Everything was strange but. She would get over it.

She found herself slowly drifting off to sleep. There wasn't more to say or do. But she decided with a yawn. That she would get up early to make them both breakfast.

She was quite restless, her sleep being broken and filled with wakefulness between each spout. It ended up being quite alright in the end though. She found herself doing the house work very early in the morning. It would at least save her time later. Finishing off everything but his room. She decided to make something special on this first night. She worked as quietly as she could not want to wake the beautiful being in the other room. She paused in her thought. Scrunching up her nose. Did she just think of him as beautiful? She looked at the orange she was zesting and shook her head continuing. Well there was something oddly intoxicating about him. She used a spoon to whip the orange skin into her mixture before carefully getting a cookie sheet out. She felt like a child still. She finished layering the cookie dough on the pan and placed it into the oven. The rest of the zest went into her sugar and heavy cream mix where it became a cool whip topping for the sweets. She didn't know why she was taking all this time baking for them but she removed the biscuits she had placed in the oven early and checked on the gravy she had started. It was done. With a sigh somewhere between content and disappointment. She dished out a plate for both of them. She checked the time again. The sun was just beginning to shine its first few rays of light into the room. Giving the whole house a once over she deemed it adequate.

Last edited:
The next day Galen had woken up the minute the light had hit his face. Galen had opened his eyes and blinked a few times to get adjusted. He stood up and still realized he was still, well, not dressed. He quickly looked up and saw the door was closed. He shook his head and went over to his bag and pulled out a suit. Why as suit you ask? Well this day was going to be a recon day. He was going with Rose to scout the area around the temple.

In his mind was now trying to figure out if there was a bazaar. He wanted to shop and pick up a few things but also watch the temple. The purchasing the stuff was a cover with his "wife". Galen had placed on the suit pants and walked towards the door. He opened it and was getting ready to speak and noticed she had fallen asleep on the couch. There was another bedroom but with all that had been going on, she must of sat down and passed out. Galen nodded to himself and went back in to finish getting dressed.

About 15 minutes later, Galen had come out dressed entirely in the suit. It was an black on black suit. He walked over to the bag he had set for her and took out the dress he had picked out for her. He placed the dress on the couch and then walked over to the monitor for the holonet. Galen had sat down and decided to do some Bazaar research that was close to the Jedi Temple. Particularely close to the part of the temple that lead down to the Sith temple in which the Jedi Temple, now the Political epicenter of Coruscant.

Now below all the Political bantha poodoo and Senate appartments and such lay what used to be the Jedi Training rooms and war rooms. Those, according to the Holonet had been essetially bricked up . These lower levels handn't been used in 868 years. The secrets buried here would be unheard of. Galen kept searching. he would lift his head up and occasionally and stare out the window at the temple. He knew this was not going to be easy. Galen looked back at the holonet monitor and tried to find some blueprints to the new layout of the temple and the way it was set for the Senators.

Galen continued to work as Rose slept. He did not want to bother her with everything they had been through. He still need to do some work and he wanted to keep his mind running on the mission. He wanted it to be perfect. He did NOT want Rose hurt at all. He wanted her safe so this planning was to keep that true.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom