Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Crossroad betwen Vex lines,,,(Xian Xiao)

It was then in between bites and the conversation that seem flow between them that Ron felt a faint bit of sadness. Recall memories from which he formulated the replies that somewhat between somewhat cryptic as they were truthful to some degree. At which time as the conversation drew on Ron couldn't help take note as much notice. How her head tilted a bit as a faint confession washed over her face as sat there quietly eating. till find her plate empty while his somewhat mostly as well. That he then seems all but waiting for her question which soon came felt a relief wash over him realize it wasn't that he thought to be. He instead with last few bites of the food paused to take a sip of his drink before replying.

" Well, so it seems we did and far recall she was part...of the Silvers and was even settled down with one them before she took me in. That is till things changed and she was lost to them. Leave me to be taken and pass between masters who had all but good intention but then. Never one that seem fit in and for the most part was trouble. Came to realize having had a chance encounter with others outside of the Order...that perhaps there is a different path for me that have yet to see"

His words sort trail off and took a brief pause as felt a faint lump in his throat even having to give mention or speak of his former Master. Given that chapter of his life had been quite a sore chapter in his life that he'd not spoken to anyone about. TIll perhaps now as apparently as the conversation wore on that anger he senses in her seemingly dissipated somewhat. As soon enough despite the age gap between the two, they seem to find a common ground talk as seem equal. As in his acceptance of her, she did so as well so that he found himself being akin to an older brethren to another younger one. AS her question asked Ron in turn replied back.

"Well I guess hear from you there seem to need as much the plight of those here ....perhaps I could aid in that as well as you mention? "

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

Last edited:
Hearing these words from another person echoed in Xian's mind. The two of them weren't so different. Ronin had also had one Master but then that woman had disappeared from his life. Not just his life but that of the Jedi as a whole. He then had other Masters but none of them had really been with him long enough to entirely train him. Sitting back in her chair, any of the hostile attitudes she had directed at him went away.

"So your life has been much like mine. People here there to help out and train you but not long enough to finish anything. So how do you learn more?"

Holding up a hand to delay his answer for a moment, she picked up their plates and glasses. Taking them to the kitchen, she placed them in there and returned to the table. Bring back refills of the water, she set the glasses down again and sat down in her seat.

"I have a special set of skills outside of what somebody can learn at a Temple. Watch."

Placing one of her hand's palms upward, he would notice a small flame above it, in another second, there would be a small puddle of water in her palm. After a few seconds, he might see a brown haze floating around her hand.

"The last is air and you can't really see that easily but it is my strongest."

Thinking about his last question, the teen shrugged a little.

"I'm not sure what you and I can accomplish here to help the people."

Ronin Wendigo Ronin Wendigo

It was then felt oddly strange as time wore on and the two conversed more seem how similarities as not the past they left behind seem. At which time more seem her initial hostilities towards him having let slip mere mention of Order somewhat dissipate. That for whatever reason he in turn seems slowly become slightly more understanding rather than feeling fairly slighted about her as he would others. As she then spoke out then posed to him another question which he replied to.

"Pretty much I guess thought can't say looking back now that it wasn't all that bad...."

His words seem cut short as with raised hand gave him pause to continue speaking which in some way he understood and was somewhat thankful for as his mind searched for words. That she then take the dishes away return with a refilled glass of water as she then continued to speak to which he listen just as with an upturned hand. He came to witness a seem a strange shift of elemental take shape before she then come to explain adds what it was he witness followed by a shrug of her shoulder while posing a question which he then finds the words replied.

" Well alone maybe not much but together I guess can both very least accomplish something to start with? As asked that you did where I've to learn more soon after departing with the Jedi who

As some of them did have or started with good intentions it was that just that in a way come realize later on. It was just that however much they wanted could never be anything other than who I am....not a Jedi but last of the ancient Kashi. And like said was the last person anyone wanted to see or be with given that tends to end up in trouble. Till another crossed my path.... a mentor of the sort whom I was able to begin to understand. That curse that I once view it seemed was not but something far ancient .... but then again as it with much of the old ways. So much had been lost due to the passage of time and strifes that soon followed. That I have to mostly continue on my own relearning much that can from then on....which is why I left knowing that what skill I had couldn't be developed nor learn from Temple as well. Given how guarded and isolated they were to point they left no written nor physical records of their ways. That seems only thru the bond of blood that one gain access to their secretes...."'

As with that, he notes a small creature scurrying about in which with breath reaches out grab bring close enough. That both could see it though keep it at a relatively decent distance. That he then with slight flicker finger and deep breath cause a great deal wound to its side that would appear as horridly sickly it was that may well be at the death of it. Up till with another deep breath that is somewhat regenerated back much its vibrance and life before he let it be.

"...there is still much have yet to learn but as far have thus far. It seem from those am descended from had a much deeper connection to ..the force...breath as they called it to be that makes it possible to mend or destroy at a most minuscule level. Something which could contribute maybe .. helps those here?"

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

He had a point when he said things weren't all that bad. Xian had almost found some friends but she hadn't been one to keep that going. It was her own fault, not theirs though she wasn't about to admit it. Maybe to herself but not to this near stranger.

It soon became clear that Ronin walked a far different path than she did but that wasn't bad. The two of them had similar connections. Was it enough to keep them together? Time would tell and Xian was hopeful. Watching him with his display after she had done hers...it lead her to sit back in thinking.

"Air can do that?"

Of course, the Breath was not entirely the same thing, but her mind just put them as the same thing. It would be up to Ronin to explain the differences. Drawing in a breath of pleased surprise when the damage he had done was repaired, the teen was happy to watch the small rodent wander away again.

"Is this something I can learn too? Not that I would do harm to innocent rodents like that. Just the bad people in the galaxy."

There was a hint at a dream she had. To return to the Galaxy and play a role in its history...even if she never left a legacy.

It then seemed as if by chance seem for quite some time sit across from Xian that he could not help be reminded. Of how to seem his response to her however brief and somewhat cut midsentence. As for seeming the longest time his wandering had all but kept him disconnected to seem the words at large. That in some small or seem brief moment he could not help be reminded. Of past friends or acquaintances, he'd met or crossed paths with of which few if any except but for bare handful he'd conversed as causally he had with her. In seeming nothing less than fairly friendly manner thought still quite tad reserved much guarded in his words. As if nothing if his time wandering had shown or taught him... as much willing he was lend aid was he, not one felt speaking freely with just anyone to a certain degree.

At which time after contemplation he offers a brief yet silent demonstration of what bit he could of his own skill. Though it may seem cruel at best somewhat strangely incomprehensible at first. That soon after he then opted to pause speak briefly about the matter and watch her lean back from where she sat. Watching silently as she spoke and he was unsure how best to explain instead nodded before proceeding to show her instead. Though seems somewhat cruel as well oddly contradicting his action was. In bring, harm than heal the small rodent who no sooner scurried away that noted seem brought a faint smile to her. As she then passed her next question that he replied to in time after careful thought.

"It's a possibility ... and I understand may seem not quite the best example but then again things one does might not always be black or white though hinted with faint shades of gray. I understand with all the ills that seem haunt the galaxy as it is...the innocent that come to harm due to or because of it...."

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

Last edited:
"There really are various shades. Not just light and dark. So I understand that. The actions of the thugs that were going to attack and try to kill you could have been seen as dark. However, their intentions were good. They just went about it in a poor manner."

She, herself, might have done things that fell into those shades of grey but that had been done so she could stay alive. So Xian understood well enough exactly what he meant.

"Master Ronin, if Air can do that, is it something I can learn as well?"

Pointing in the direction the rodent had run off, she hoped he knew what she meant.

"I can only try to not actually harm anything by using it. As I saw, you were able to also heal it. So that means, I could too. Harm and then heal."

Taking a drink of water, the teen set the glass down again and gave him time to answer.

It was then listening to her speak and seem to pick up on her own analogy in regards to comment about varied shades. All but ease his mind and hesitation that for once she might not be quite like the others. Of whom he'd met in the past and be one he could converse with such things few seeming freely if nothing else. Though what was said next kinda took him a bit of guard given that for what it's worth he didn't quite be addressed as such nor did consider himself to be such.

"...Well, I guess with Air being one basis that you could in time gain some Mastery of the skills it could offer ."

At which time as she lifted her hand and pointed to where the rodent earlier had scampered off and spoke that he nodded before add on.

"...that you could in time for as much skill learn can do either harm or heal is but a fine line that separates it. And I guess as much as my earlier action may have appeared ... there are trade-offs and balances. Something, as some may say not quite the one, might have been taught dealing with things ... do harm before healing had to be done if only I get the root of its injury. Which had been the death and decay which lurked deep which had been cut off before any healing could be done...trade-off in a way."

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

Last edited:
In a way, Xian reverted to an action she had done when she was much younger and sat chewing on her lower lip. Doing this for a few moments as she listened to Ron speak, she nodded. This time, she left her glass on the table and leaned forward to meet his gaze. Looking him in the eyes, she rested her elbows on her small table and was quiet while in thought.

"Master Ronin. I want to learn your skills. Knowing there are times when harm must be done to heal, I want to try."

The good that could be accomplished, outweighed the cost of doing bad.

"Sometimes a doctor needs to break a bone to make sure it heals properly. They are causing pain to allow something better to come of it. I understand that. Will you teach me?"

It was then as he'd spoke and noted notice how Xian seems to nod and listen rather than dismiss what he said as others would. Which for him seemed to be a welcome change from the usual conversation he'd had with others. Especially within the temple walls and of those who were no less familiar with his past including that of his former Master, That no less thought did not express it openly any less hinted as much one could subtly err on side of caution, That he dare not speak openly of such to which lead Ronin be somewhat hesitant at first . Eventually, meet her gaze as sat across from him no less replied back.

"Well to be honest am not sure about being a Master thought I will impart to you what can and leave the choice to you if this would be the knowledge you are truly willing to pursue. As for the ancient it was not so much the pursuit or heal nor harm.....dark or light but that of following the flow cycle that is that matter. For them, as much life is cherished that the sacrifice of death should be honored... be in due time.....with the pain, harm or sacrifices such be the price at times ."

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

When Ron next spoke, he at first denied being a Master but then relented and agreed to teach her. Almost feeling like a giddy child again, some of the innocence Xian had resurfaced in a large smile. Keeping the joy buried, the teen listened to what her new Master said.

"Things never were light and dark alone. Some people really thought that though and I might have used to be one of them. I grew up then! Do you have any family? I am alone, it's just me."

She didn't think he would actually answer the question honestly but he might feel she told the truth. Her whole story was something she would reveal in her own time. Besides, she wasn't alone anymore and a small fire of hope grew that she might have a family starting with Ron.

It was then with slight hesitation as much reluctance that he thought himself that anyone would think him be a Master. And even still that one would want to be trained by him. Truth be told as much he seems been a long-standing familiar face here that deep in his heart he still had not felt at home here. Especially with the realization that his past slowly yet painfully was being unraveled... But then again seeing the innocence and joining in her face once he agreed much relented with her request to be trained by him. He eventually figured to stay a bit and hear her out talk as much recall for him. Her own thought about what was said and the question was brought up regarding family. That he paused for a moment and collecting his thought replied.

" I see well at best for some perception is hard thing understand as much realize one can break out or off from.....and as for family all have said or can tell. Was I had one then lost them, all the same, a long time ago and as much some here step in try be its just not the same. But I guess one make do with what one got...."

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

"We have that in common then, Ron. We both lost our families. You aren't that old though. How old were you when they died?"

A thought crossed her mind but Xian kept quiet until her question was answered. Even then she was almost reluctant to give voice to it. In the end, she decided that would be the best course. Keep things open between them from the beginning.

"Are you going to take me to travel with you?"

That made the most sense. Again, the teen waited for him to answer before moving to her next thought. She didn't think her job would miss her and she didn't have any real friends to say goodbye to. In reality, the girl could be ready to leave in a very short amount of time.

Listen to Xian speak and noting how simillar in some sense their lives been drew both his curiosity pique his interest. That as she inturn ask him a question he ops to reply. Keep things somwhat vauge thought dropping just enough information that he felt comfortable impart.

"So it seem that be true and well in a way guess thought living hard fought life can age one quite bit. And well far can recall was fairly young barely a teen but not child. We moved a lot back then as i still do still so keep track time bit hard so can't really tell how old. At any rate is there anything wish ask of me?"

Pause and hear her next question Ronin pause for a bit before eventually answering back.

"Well if you decide or agree probably would... as prefer be on the move and see much world at large. Gain a much open presepective rather than adhear much to just one or certain point view so speak."

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

Nodding as Ron spoke, he had been older than her when his family had died. Quite a few questions popped into her mind, but if he answered her last question, they could all wait. This seemed to be the way things were; she would ask something and wait for his answer. Maybe it was a sign the teen was finally turning into an adult. No matter what, there was a change on the way for the girl, and Xian welcomed it.

"Anything is better than being stuck on this world. So yes, I agree. My questions can wait, Ron. Let me pack."

People came and went from this complex almost daily. So her leaving wouldn't upset things too much here.

"Should I bring along everything or just some clothes?"

Everything might be a little tricky, but Xian had no idea what he possessed and if there was anything she had that he could use.

"Travelling will be nice. Whatever you want to teach me will be wonderful, too."

Giving him half a smile, she cleaned off the table and threw some clothes into a bag.

It was then just as Ronin sat and pondered things across from Xian while listening to her words. Unable to shake the faint affinity or understanding of her plight given all things considered. But then again could not escape the doubt as much as the faint reservation of what he'd said. More often than not he was by far not the best person one would choose or think. When dealing with teaching or guiding one through the path of becoming a force user let alone one of the lightside.

For much could be said of his past or training but then again a faint voice from the past rang clear in his mind. 'That life was not one to be just planned but lived...' . And so ask he was the question by Xian that he replied.

"I guess bring what you truly believe be yours as I won't lie...there are things that are simply replaceable while others not...that it all depends on one which is which. And don't feel it is my place say ... but be sure of those choices as can never say whenever the same path be crossed again."

Just then his com rang to pick it up a simple message came through that inquiry regarding the status of the task at hand. To which he simply sent a reply before pocketing the com. Before turning to XIan to begin their plan back to his ship.

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

Ron was not very helpful when the girl asked what she should bring. Silently rolling her eyes, she decided to bring along her clothes. While most of them could be replaced, Xian figured it would be better and easier for the following people to empty the closet. In all honesty, there wasn't very much for the teen to pack. Maybe enough clothes for a week if she changed every day.

Next on her list were the trinkets she had picked up since leaving the Jedi. Throwing many of them into a trash bag, she only kept a couple. Placing them into her bag of clothes, she had one other thing to get.

"I'll be right back!"

Running into her bedroom, she pulled out a stool and took a black case off a shelf in the closet. Brushing off the dust, the Padawan opened the case and closed it again after looking at the items inside. With great respect, the young woman put the case in with her clothes.

"I am ready, Ron."

Slinging the suitcase over her shoulder, the last thing she needed to do was leave the keys behind.

With all that was said and done once, he heard Xian mention his name she seemed packed. Having chosen and picked what brings of her things and soon stood with her suitcase slung over her shoulder. As he nod and the two made their exit set off towards his ship. Where with a bit last last-minute flight check the two set off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom