Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Crossing Over

Thraztin

T
Ilum, 2200 hours, weather: blizzard

Maiven hoped that whoever the Zweihander Union had sent shared her resilience for snow. They had just occupied this frozen world, and with their expansion into historical Chiss space, she had no doubt they were experienced with weather like this. The Chiss were a cold people, reflected both in personality and in the planets they liked to settle on. She had no idea who she was meeting, but if the Zweihander's had been straight with her there would be someone waiting at the coordinates that she now eased her clawcraft down towards.

The knowledge of the open immigration policy offered to the Chiss had been censored heavily in the core worlds of the Ascendancy, but those who were disillusioned enough by the Ascendancy's government knew where to look for the truth. Contacting the Union had been fairly simple for someone of Maiven's skill in espionage. She was likely the first CEDF officer to defect, but she had no doubt many soldiers had accepted being absorbed into the Union's armed forces. The Zweihander's offered a sense of security and unity to the Unknown Regions that the Chiss had always striven for, and moved further and further away from in recent years.

Her immediate thoughts upon arriving on Ilum were tainted with regret. She felt as though she would regret her coming actions, and there was no going back after crossing over. She wondered if any of her soldiers would follow her if she called on them. She had let them down on Muunilist, failing to give the command that may have crippled the New Imperial assault. She had proven to her followers that she was not ready for leadership, undeserving of her rank.

The clandestine meeting she was about to attend would further prove her lack of worth to the Ascendancy. For all she knew they would brand her as a criminal, accused of treason. She didn't want that, but there was nothing left in the Ascendancy for her. Not since the rebellion. Since then she had no family or faith in the system, perhaps the two most important things for a Chiss to have.

So, this was it. She would leave the only way of life she had ever known, hoping that the Union was everything the Ascendancy wasn't. It was gamble, but one she prepared to make. She mentally prepared herself as she exited her ship into the bitter and whipping winds, the perfect cover for tonight's proceedings.

Tranquility Tranquility

Artificial Intelligence

Objective: Procure the new operative

Fleet

1 - Sentience
1-Vison's Might

The Sentience was over Ilum, it was funny that it was this planet of all planets that the meeting was on. For some reason this planet was highly valued by the organics and it seemed to stem on the crystals but this was not the only planet with these crystals. This was something of a quandary to Tranquility. She had been suspicious at first that a officer of the Ascendancy was willing to switch sides but it appeared to be real.

One of her identical HRD bodies boarded the landing ship as they departed the Sentenice. She couldn't do this via holo projector. This was a face to face meeting in the middle of no where. The ship stayed cloaked above the planet despite it being owned by the ZU, she didn't really feel the need to draw attention to this operation. Not that many visited this husk of a planet. It was cold and full of caves and hermits, she couldn't forget to mention that there were lots of hermits.

Tranquility's ship arrived and droids began clearing a perimeter. Tranquility stood in the middle, watching for the arrival of her guest. It wasn't long until a clawcraft had come into view. The droids all stayed still, she supposed her lack of winter ware gave away her droid status but she didn't really care in this instance. This was a potential new agent and they would learn quickly that the ISB was ran by an Artificial Intelligence. This HRD was more for Organics. She found that when she appeared human, it put them at ease.

Hopefully this wasn't one of the organics who distrusted her for not being an Organic. In her opinion Organics were much less trustworthy. They were so illogical at times not even keeping their own self interest in some of their decisions. It was something she tried to account for but it was difficult. She smiled as her guest approached. "Welcome to the Zweihander Union. I hope your trip here was uneventful."

Maiven

Thraztin

T
"As uneventful as fleeing from a war zone can be. Luckily with everything going the Sith and the New Imperials are too busy to notice a single Chiss starfighter leaving. It's the other Chiss I'm a little more worried about." she reaching to shake the hand of the Zweihander agent. She would understand if the other woman was apprehensive of shaking hands with a defector. What struck Maiven upon eyeing her new acquaintance was the woman's lack of winter clothing. She ran through her knowledge of near-human species that exhibited an affinity for the cold, but for all she could tell this woman was a normal human. That very clearly meant she wasn't. No human would dare come to Ilum without at least a winter coat. It appeared she was face to face with a human-replica droid.

They weren't exceedingly rare, but until now Maiven had never encountered one. Droids weren't as sophisticated in the Ascendancy as they were elsewhere so Maiven's knowledge of HRDs came solely from the Expansionary Library. She made it a point not to mention she knew the woman was a droid, partially because she could be wrong, but mostly because the droid was unlikely to care.

"Thank you for agreeing to meet me... uh.. whoever I made contact with before neglected to tell me the name of the agent I was meeting. That being said I'm sure you already know who I am?"

Tranquility Tranquility

Artificial Intelligence

"It is good to know. We are ready to admit you into the Zweihander Union. Remember that boarding this vessel is saying goodbye to your old allegiances. Also shall I secure your starfighter and hold on to it, we have room." Tranquility stated shaking the woman's hand. She liked Chiss, they seemed far more logical than other organics. She had learned what she could on Chiss, downloaded what the ZU had on them and then some. They seemed to be a meritocracy like the ZU and had a deep history. Hopefully as the Zweihander Union expanded they could work together to build better things. "I apologize I am Tranquility, Secretary of the Intelligence and Security Bereau. I figured we should meet personally as I was hoping you would work for me. What I found on you seems commendable and I think you would be a great agent. This meeting alone has proven you know how to use discreation and take advantage of the chaos to achieve a goal. "

Tranquility would gesture towards the landing craft and the droids would start piling in to leave. One would stay out if required to fly the other craft. "Would you like to keep your current identity or do you desire a new one for your life in our Union. I can arrange either. Once we arrive at Sposia, we can finish the paperwork, equip you and give you time to settle in. I wouldn't rush you to the job. I understand that Organics such as yourself often desire space and time to yourself between assignments." Tranquility knew that housing and many other tasks awaited them but for now it was time to engage in small talk. "Please let me know if there is anything you desire and I shall try to procure it. While my ship doesn't contain much in the way of supplies for Organics, I made sure to include them in this missions supply list. "

Maiven

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom