Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Crossfire

Jedi Temple, Coruscant​
jeditemplebanner.png

After leaving the refuge of the Temple to start training with the GADF, the ex-Imperial found that curiosity had gotten the better of her as she passed a vacant training room. After a quick glance to ensure it was clear, she walked over to the where she presumed equipment was stored and picked up a training lightsaber, inspecting it in her hands with intrigue, having never held one before.

It brought her back to Ilum momentarily, where she had fought against the Jedi and now she walked among those who had been at the end of her blaster - fewer than could've been, as a result of her actions. She tried to shake off such thoughts. Times had changed and she along with them. The Empire had betrayed her so she least she could do to give back.

She ignited the blade and moved it around slowly, testing how the weight difference felt compared to the weapons she was used to. Despite her experience in melee combat, she wasn't sure how well she would've fared if she used a lightsaber. Engrossed in the inspection of the weapon, she erroneously stood with her back to the entrance.

bw49b5y.png

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Shh I wasn't here
Tag | Katja Javik Katja Javik

Just like days of old it had become like a game to Jackal, seeing how often she could sneak around the place... So far not for any nefarious reason at all, she was just bored and at least Jedi knew some magic tricks right?

With her footsteps so muffled it was hard for almost any ear to even catch a whisper of each step, and thus the bounty hunter had a very childish goal for today... Why not spook someone? Sure sure she had already done that thousands of times just from existing but why not go out of her way to do it? She had heard that the Jedi could sense things, so this would be fun to see who would win.

After some time she spotted a victim to prank, sneaking into the room she would lean against the wall, watching and waiting as this person kept inspecting something.

It would be then that she said the dreaded word....

"BOO!"

The woman would next let out a slightly maniacal giggle, she was a bit high off rankweed at the moment, a shocker I know!

bw49b5y.png

VVVDHjr.png

THE HUNTER-KNIGHT
TRAINING WING JEDI TEMPLE CORUSCANT
Katja Javik Katja Javik "Jackal" "Jackal"
div-orange.png
The chance to gain a view into the governing council of the Order was one he couldn’t pass up, with how infrequent that was. Many of the reasons that necessitated they convene, when they did, were for delicate matters that kept their discussions private, but the readmission of someone into their ranks was both uncommon occurrence and uncommon opportunity to show how the Council treated this and other similar situations; his attendance at those proceedings had taken up a portion of his morning.

He could only speculate on what made anyone step away from their vows, or what made them renege on that decision and return, but he couldn’t fault any one person for wanting to support the cause of the Alliance, regardless of their reasons. With murmurs of impending war and other related rumours haunting conversations around the Temple, now was as good a time as any to do so.

So it was these thoughts, among others, that drove him to put in time honing his bladework after a desperately-needed ounce of shut-eye, given that it had evaded him entirely the previous evening. Also more caf while he walked down a corridor to the most distant set of training rooms, taking the occasional sip, full of intent to either find a sparring partner, or contend with the training remotes.

But when Vizion began to turn a corner, he caught a glimpse of an unusually-dressed person skulking suspiciously into one of the rooms, and quickly stepped back behind the turn so as to not be seen. Not only did they look out of place, but the sight was underwrit by an undeniable feeling emanating off of them that screamed interloper, sending his thoughts churning as he took a shade of a moment to consider how to handle this. His eyes narrowed and his hand went to one of the hits on his belt, his decision made, and he cautiously peered around the corner… only to see someone else more normal-looking - a blonde woman he similarly didn't recognize - coming from the other direction toward the same room.

Vizion cursed internally, fully realising how suspicious he might look if he were discovered, and he pulled back behind the turn yet again before he could be seen, a thin frown curving his lips. Leaning against the wall, he elected to listen while his heart settled down from the jig it'd been forced to dance from the sheer surprise, and soon enough, he heard an expected sound for this part of the temple - the telltale sound of a lightsaber's ignition.

But it was the sound of a jumpscare and the other occupant's reaction which came soon after, that urged him into action, rounding the corner and reaching the door within seconds, the hilt in his hand remaining switched off as he set one foot into the room and immediately read the situation. That frown flattened into a line.

"You."

He indicated the suspicious interloper with his unlit hilt.

"Don't belong here."

Last edited:

Deeply absorbed in her inspection of the weapon, she immediately whipped around upon the sudden utterance of a single word which alerted her to the presence of another person, deactivating the lightsaber as she did, expecting that she shouldn't be allowed with it. Despite feeling her heart jump at the scare, she almost breathed a sigh of relief to see it wasn't a Jedi Master who had come to chastise her, though she was still on edge.

"You scared the life out of me!" She admitted. Though upon closer examination of the individual, it seemed that she had good reason to have been so alarmed. The stranger didn't look like what she expected a Jedi to look like, though admittedly her perception of Jedi was somewhat skewed. She didn't have any of the force nonsense that the Jedi had to help her read individuals like they could but she still harboured suspicions. "Who are you?" She asked without approaching.

The arrival of another person prompted her to hide the lightsaber hilt behind her back since he seemed as though he carried more authority. Initially thinking his accusatory words were directed at her, her gaze followed his hilt once he pointed at the other individual.

Remembering that she did in fact belong here now was a strange feeling after all that had led up until this moment. Katja may not have been a Jedi but at the very least she was an ally so her presence was not a suspicious one, unusual perhaps but permissible. Analysing the situation, her gaze flicked between the two individuals but she remained quiet.

Vizion Trozky Vizion Trozky "Jackal" "Jackal"

Last edited:

bw49b5y.png

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Uh oh
Tag | Katja Javik Katja Javik Vizion Trozky Vizion Trozky

Pure gold, the fact she got this person made her snicker with delight. Wait.. Were they playing with a lightsaber? You could go that?

Uh oh.. Busted! Jackal would jump a bit herself, stopping herself from giggling a bit. Sure it was fun commiting a crime, but it was funner to get caught and see what happened. And by the way this guy sternly pointed that finger, he didn't seem to be in the best of moods.

"Well hello to you too, I was looking for a Jedi actually. You seem to match the bill, stern attitude, glowstick, rather nice beard-"

She cut herself off, waving her hand around a bit as she went on.

"Anyway, relax a bit.. Besides being a little obnoxious I do have a reason for visiting, this time at least."

And obvious hint that she had been in the temple before, sneaking around and doing god knows what. This stranger had the look of an underworlder, though besides a small backpack she didn't seem armed at all.

When going into places such as this, Jackal wasn't a complete fool... Besides if she got arrested she might miss her favorite program later.

"I found something that might interest you wizards, it regards the sudden vanishing of people- Well, at least it gives evidence of that missing Padawan."

Jackal takes off her small bag, setting it on the table before taking out two objects. One being a smashed up lightsaber hilt that was missing the crystal, the other being a data pad.

"I stumbled upon this, figured it was important enough to bring with me."

The remains of the saber she willingly hands over, though what was on the data pad she had plans for.

"I could show you what data I got... For a price of course, I do have to pay rent after all."

Ah, she had almost forgot about her spook victim! So she would turn to Katja Javik Katja Javik to give them a sharp grin, her eyes flicking to Kat's side for a moment... She knew they were hiding something.

"Jackal, freelance bounty hunter and mercenary... Among other things."

She offers her hand for a friendly shake.

The name "Jackal" was an odd one, with the name being
synonymous with a hunter from Nal Hutta that cleaned out several gangs in one bloody night.

bw49b5y.png

Kostodu walked leisurely down the halls of the Jedi Temple, headed to one of the training rooms. I might as well hone my skills before I go out to Ord Mantell. Who knows what could happen there? Best to be prepared.

The Twi'lek turned the corner...and froze as he watched the scene unfolding in the training room. There was Jedi Vizion Trozky Vizion Trozky , pointing a lightsaber at an unknown woman, who had a white stripe in her otherwise dark hair. Further into the room was another woman, most likely from the GADF from her clothing.

"Uh, excuse me. What's going on here?" he asked hesitantly. No, I should be here. If anything happens, it'll be better if I can lend whatever aid I can to the Jedi Knight.

He set his gaze on the first woman, deeming her to be the greater threat. Gosh she looked threatening.

"Jackal" "Jackal" Katja Javik Katja Javik

Clank...Clunk...Clank...Clunk.
From afar, a distinct sound for those listening could be heard. Something was...moving around, something was climbing around the area. Clank...Clunk...Clank...Clunk. There was no distinct pattern, no distinct narrative as to where this thing was coming from. The Force seemed to have no distinct answer, no distinct...feeling towards whatever could be nearby. There was a distinct feeling for people around...that something...something was watching them. There was a strange crackle noise as it was very close towards one person in particular, one Kostodu Xyston Kostodu Xyston as it just felt...unnerving. The Force refused to give an answer but something else was in this room.

That thing in the room, was a cloaked, light bending individual by the name of Matias Tower. The Phkalt Metal had cloaked her very position, the void stones had dampened the Force around her to the point where it would be very difficult to detect. There was a sense of vengeance in her mind, she was just awaiting the right moment...and as she can imagine, the right kind of paycheck to soon show up at her desk. The strangeness though of the scene, the many Jedi and the strange...creature that seemed to have gotten their attention. But regardless of the moment, she remained quiet...and ever hidden. One of the long tendrils of her spider rig, was hovering close to the Twi'lek just in case...she needed to have someone thrown around in a fast, heartless moment.

"Jackal" "Jackal" Katja Javik Katja Javik Vizion Trozky Vizion Trozky

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom