Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Crol H'hurut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demagol_unmasked.jpg

"If ya believe I'm part of the One Sith because my skin is red, and I wear my troubled heart on my face, then your opinion is meaningless, because you're a bigot." - Crol H'hurut meeting a disillusioned foe

Name: Crol H'hurut
Loyalties: Is to become an NPC companion for Triam Akovin, with a purely business relationship to Akovin Stock Co.
Role: Akovin Stock Co.'s Latest Employee, and test dummy.
Development Threads: An Unorthodox Interview
Species: Zeltron
Force-Sensitive: A self-taught darksider with power levels equal to a knight
Appearance: Crol is often characterized by his deeply red skin, black eyes, grey mustache, baldness, and stone hard features. A scowl is almost always the expression worn on his face, has permanently hardened the demeanor of his facial features. He stands tall, with impeccable military posture, and a strong build.
Personality: Especially acerbic, very serious, and strongly characterized by his passion and intense emotions. His speech is slightly accented with an uneducated sound, but is otherwise poetic with his choice of words.
Weapon of Choice: A slugthrower rifle with a detachable lightsaber strapped beneath the barrel
Wealth: Not very well off
Combat Function: Crol is good at one thing: crowd control. His force guided precision accuracy with a slugthrower, makes him very dangerous to a multitude of targets if he has the distance and time to concentrate on the task. If they get too close, he can play the pheromone card and attempt to influence crowds into less hostile states, making them easier for picking off. If all else fails, Crol is able to use his lightsaber as a bayonet to deter anyone too close to him. However, while he is willing to work alongside his employer, Crol is gullible, and driven by emotions, which can lead to complications in his combat proficiency that can make him a liability.

Strengths:
  • Crowd Controller
  • Made for Precision
  • Dedicated, loyal, and physically strong
  • Uneducated, but plenty intelligent
Weaknesses:
  • Weakest in close combat
  • Requires concentration at distance to be accurate
  • Emotionally guided
  • Gullible
Skills: Projectile Guidance (Prefered and most adept skill), Ballistakinesis (Secondary, proficient skill), other minor telekinetic abilities at novice levels
Notable Possessions: Dressellian Projectile Rifle (Traditional Lightsaber strapped under barrel as a bayonet), Thin Durasteel Armor
Other Notes: Not much is known about Crol's past, as he isn't privy to tell the tale. However, all that one does know is that it strongly deals with his family, and likely stems from grief and pain. For reasons not explained, he left that grief behind in an attempt to shun his growing negative emotions, as is the basic instincts of all Zeltron... however, whatever dreaded event occurred was simply too much to ignore, to run away from, and soon came to dominate his entire personality. His passion is guided by love and grief, and fuels his potential in the force with the darkside, unable to keep his emotions in check. He became a Mercenary, a very effective one that was known for his massive distractions, as well as his precise assassinations, characterized by an inner rage only seen on the battlefield.

Soon, Triam Akovin would find this distraught Zeltron Mercenary, as she hunted for an elusive quarry based on Ord Mantell. They were both after the same target, and the Zeltron quickly became at odds with Akovin. Very soon, Crol would charge and fight Triam Akovin, and while putting up a good fight, was no match for her combat prowess at dealing with force users of his variety. Though she almost suffered injury from his use of ballistakinesis and projectile guidance getting lodged into her armor chinks, but was spared from much more than that after getting close enough to Crol to dominate him in close quarters combat, where his skills in battle quickly fell apart.

However, Triam began to take pity on the disillusioned Zeltron, due to his use of pheromones, and decided that his skills could be useful to her in her search. So she suggested that he assist her in her collection of the bounty, or get out of her way. Crol submitted begrudgingly, and used his unique skills to give Triam Akovin access into the compound where her target was located, subduing him.

Recognizing his ability, and putting aside her judgement for purely business reasons without the impairments of Zeltron pheromones, decided that her career couldn't always be sustained with only a single person... already her funding was dwindling with her lack of recent success in business, barely scraping by in her mind. So she offered him the job, and given a purpose, Crol decided it was best to follow. Crol H'hurut is now considered Akovin Stock Co.'s latest employee, and Triam Akovin's right hand man... despite being at odds with his character.

Looks good so far. Just going to need a dev thread.

Because he is of knight level and using a couple pretty rare skills as his primary force skills, I'm going to ask for a 15 post dev thread demonstrating his skills with both projectile guidance and ballistakinesis.

Also for his weapons and armor could you please add a link into this submission for them both. Even if they are canon items.

[member="Triam Akovin"]

Because of the age of this submission, if the dev thread cannot be completely within 72 hours, it will have to be temporarily archived until it's completed.

Let me know how it's going.

[member="Triam Akovin"]

I'm assuming that this is a change from your previous statement here only two day ago?:

Coryth Elaris said:
Thank you. Just keep me updated as you go. Either here or in PMs, at least once every seven days.

I'm working on the next update to thread as we speak, to grant a status report.

Also to be fair, the submission is only eight days old with steady progress.

[member="Coryth Elaris"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom