Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Critique the Shadow - Feedback on Darth Lykos

Alright, so, I've only done one of these before, but, I thought it might be time to do another one at last. I'm currently at a set of crossroads with Lykos, readying to start off a new arc for him, and, well, rather than risking continuing writing him as I have been and not correcting any huge flaws in his character, why not ask for an outsider's perspective on this, right?

I, admittedly, can't think of much more to say, so, I'll get straight to the point. If you written with him before or not, what are your thoughts on him? What do you think is a bit too much and what isn't shown enough? What can be done without and what could do with being added. Is his Bio and personality description okay? Is the idea of Lykos a tad pretentious? And, the big open ended ones: How could I make him a better Sith? And how could I portray him as someone who lives in shadows, manipulating and plotting.

Whatever your thoughts, positive or negative, whether they relate to the questions posed above or not at all, thank you for taking the time to reply, I greatly appreciate it.

[member="Darth Lykos"]

I think you are doing well with Lykos and putting a lot of thought behind everything you do with him as a character. The only thing I would say to you is this:

Go do stuff. Get your gears turning and the stones rolling. You're doing good, so don't hold back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom