Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Crimson Dawn Crews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generic Fill In Account #1

G
AAOQn2J.png
WEEQUAY & RODIAN CREWS

‘Hundreds of them there are, each with varying views on what the galaxy has to offer them.’
‘They all seem dedicated to this Dawn thing though, must pay well.'

OOC INFORMATION
Intent: To flesh out the main stay of the Crimson Dawn’s man power.
Image Credit: Crimson Dawn Logo
Source: Crimson Dawn's Wookieepedia Page
Links: N/A

UNIT INFORMATION
Unit Name: Crimson Dawn Crews
Affiliation: The Crimson Dawn
Classification: Hired Mercenary henchmen
Equipment: C-10 Heavy Blaster Pistol, Accelerated Charged Particle Repeating Blaster, Weequay Blaster Lances, Punch-Dagger, Thermal Detonator, Blast Vest.

COMBAT INFORMATION
Availability : Common
Deployment: Mass

STRENGTHS & WEAKNESSES

+ Numerous: The Crimson Dawn has many of these crews on the payroll and they all operate in large numbers.
- Street Smarts: As the average henchman for a criminal organisation the men of these crews are not the smartest thugs in the streets. They are incapable of highly complex tasks and those with the power to do so would be capable of tricking their mind.
- Average Thug: As much as they would like to think otherwise each and every one of these henchmen are at their core corwards, pirates and rats. Certain individuals may be easy to break, or even be capable of betraying their employers.

DESCRIPTION

Whenever one does dealings with the Crimson Dawn chances are they deal with one of its hundreds of crews that make up the most basic of the Syndicate’s hired muscle. From their current hideouts on Sriluur the Crimson Dawn pulls many of its recruits straight from several of the smaller street gangs that lure young Weequay with the promises of wealth and standing before training them into the Crimson Dawn’s established crews across their territories. Where as many of these recruits never leave Sriluur until they join the Dawn the Rodian crews are usually well travelled and join for the coin and ease of access to additional work.

Usually the Crews are seen prying credits from those around the Crimson Dawn’s territory, or lounging around the holdouts of the Syndicate and other locations of importance. It is also these crews that the Syndicate press into service as smugglers and pirates in order to assure that stock is moved to the planets and areas it needs to go.

For the Crimson Dawn these crews are the expendable resource required to assure that their operations run to the clockwork that is required of them in the various pursuits of revenue. Do the crews know this? Of course, but the pay is good and whoever got rich being on the right side of the tracks.

G
[member="Arekk"]
Okay. I've linked and slim-lined the weaponry. While I didn't want to put a lock on what weapon they would be using other then simple made to hand weapons I understand the need.

[member="Kurjak"]

Over all I see no issues with this. Just a couple bookkeeping things.

Can I have you link in image credit to a page where that symbol exists? The wookiee or something is fine. And link in Source says wookieepedia but it links back to *this* submission. Just fixing that link would be fine and we'd be good to go.

G
[member="Irajah Ven"]
Done. Simple oversight and a lesson in why you should pay attention to the link you are pasting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom