Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Criminal Birthday Bash

Sistine Fromm

S

Tig_and_family_1.png

Criminal Birthday Bash

FrommFamily.png

>> HOLO.ENCRYPT//113M-ejj--; data=ghosted; data-uplink=secure; masking-status=active; function=security; permissions=limited;]

"If you are receiving this transmissions then you are one of the lucky few that have been invited to attend the Birthday Celebration of Sistine Fromm the Elder, Kingpin of the Fromm Family of Crime. The Event will be hosted on the Agricultural World of Annoo, please bring gifts or other things of value to the celebration."

Greetings!

I am currently looking to get this character off of the ground and into the Chaos Timeline properly. A thread idea that popped into my mind in an instant would be a birthday celebration, celebrating the long life of the Crime Lord and well wishing for more years of happiness in the Criminal Underworld.

This would give me a chance to establish my overall image as a fearsome criminal lord and have a chance to interact with a variety of characters ranging from Sith to Jedi, Smuggler and Fearsome Warlords from all over the galaxy that have
received the personalized invitation. So if you'd like to attend the Birthday bash and meet my character then comment down below.

Sistine Fromm

S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom