Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crime and Business

"Mm, fair enough and done. People want illicit they come to Nar Shaddaa anyway, it is hardly worth setting up such things elsewhere."

Not that it would hurt to set up a branch of something in his space, after all, he was already in hers, but if it had to be legitimate so be it. Besides, it would need to be something that while profitable, was also disposable, just in case things went south. It wasn't a thing she wanted, or particularly anticipated, but she had seen more than her fair share of betrayals, it was best to make sure if they happened you were prepared and covered. Still, this could be dealt with later. Details.

She would need to wait to see the official legal-ese of course, but as it stood, there was a fair amount of room for interpretation in there, and Chiasa was a contortionist in more than one way. Here would be one more place her competitors could not hide from her. Plus, even if the wording was tight, it was fairly safe to assume as long as she moved and struck quickly enough, as long as she was careful, as long as it was surgical, she could likely get away with it once. Oh I misunderstood, look how helpful I was being! Have a mine with stygium or some such and be quiet.

The predator in her was pleased. Even if there was to be a leash, it was loose enough to be slipped if the hunt was tempting enough.

[member="Marek Starchaser"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom