Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Crew/family

It's a bit cliche but I like the idea of a crew forming by circumstance and eventually becoming a sort of found family. I think it would be interesting for very different people of different backgrounds to come together and roleplay bonds forming as well as the adventures they get up to along the way. Jaered is currently on Naboo and was thinking he may stow away on someone's vessel and other people happen to join along to complete a job or something like that. It would still make sense for each member to have their own threads by possibly using a smaller vessel that detaches from the main ship or making their own way somewhere but would also allow for threads with other members of the crew or even group threads with all of them. I don't know how well it would work but was just an idea.

While Jessie, will always have a "Primary" Customer, This customer is pretty lax on the jobs he goes on, when not called upon, And he has a ship that would fit a small group if needed, He may not play nice or fair, But he is at least reasonable

Aela Wren

A
It's a bit cliche but I like the idea of a crew forming by circumstance and eventually becoming a sort of found family. I think it would be interesting for very different people of different backgrounds to come together and roleplay bonds forming as well as the adventures they get up to along the way. Jaered is currently on Naboo and was thinking he may stow away on someone's vessel and other people happen to join along to complete a job or something like that. It would still make sense for each member to have their own threads by possibly using a smaller vessel that detaches from the main ship or making their own way somewhere but would also allow for threads with other members of the crew or even group threads with all of them. I don't know how well it would work but was just an idea.
Heck yeah!

Long story short, Aela is a Corellian Navy defector, so she's a helluva pilot floating around in the Galaxy, doing mostly smuggling runs. Currently working alone with just her droid, she could do with an extra hand who could do the heavy lifting long term, but she is picky about crew.

You got my discord, so we can plan further there ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom