Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Credits!

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Hello again!

Credits aren't really a system explicitly reinforced in SWRPC. Like, if you want to buy a small, commercially available speeder, by yourself, no one's really going to turn their heads. But you want to pull a Star Destroyer out of your pocket, well, we're gonna need to see some proof there.

Basically, the more you do, and the more you work, IT"S ASSUMED the more credits you have. But overall, we all just assume everyone has money.

[member="Ace Light"]

[member="Ace Light"]
There is no economy system here. You are assumed to have credits comparable to your position and rank.

As Jak says, if you try to buy a Star Destroyer as a Padawan you will be called out.

Basically, be sensible.

[member="Ace Light"]
It depends on the character and situation.

Does your character own a business, or invest a lot of money into successful businesses? Does he do a lot of jobs/work to earn a lot of pay?

Chances are nobody will even notice you spending large amounts of money.

Is your character poor and dress in rags? People will probably look at you funny.

That said, a PC cannot own a craft over 400 meters.

[member="Ace Light"]

It also depends what sort of Padawan you are.

Corvus has no bank account and she flies around in Republic ships. Traditionally Jedi had no money. Many Jedi here run businesses and own stuff - but it's your call :)

Roshki Belawiiks

We all have demons. I've just decided to feed mine
[member="Corvus Raaf"]

Wait, if Jedi have no money how am I able to buy all those treats for Maxi? And all of those towels, and coffees?

*pauses*

On a completely different note, totally not related, just ignore that really long bill from Jaxter's Pet Emporium; it's probably just a mix up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom