Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creationist's Dream Girl... And Worst Nightmare.

Charlotte Homura... a name that sounded beautiful to the ears... at least to a now dead scientist named Michael Angelo. Michael always liked plants and life itself for some odd reason, so when he heard Circe Savan was a plant woman of sorts, he began working with her for some experiments (all of them like Charlotte).

Charlotte herself had always seemed to be such a timid experiment. One that Circe typically enjoyed giving a hug to. However, recently, her performance had been... lackluster. Circe felt that admitting Charlotte's failure as an experiment to her would be catastrophic. The woman was mentally only twenty years old. Such a statement to her would be awful. Still, she had to break the news...

"Charlotte?"

[member="Charlotte Homura"]

Smiling, Circe motioned for the plant-girl to come over next to her. She gave the girl a hug before sitting down on a nearby chair. "Charlotte, my experiment regarding you's complete. Would you like to hear the results?"

Circe sighed. "You've performed splendidly, and for that I'm truly grateful. However, my experiment as I planned it regarding you was ultimately not successful." She paused. "Now I know what you're going to think. You're defective. A malfunctioning construct carved from flesh in a cloning tank. But that's not true. You're... you're a daughter to me. And you've succeeded at the one thing all sentients strive for - to be a worthwhile person." She smiled.

"I'm going to give you a lot of things before you start life on your own. And never think that I'll turn you away if you need my help."

[member="Enigma"]

Charlotte was devastated still... she felt like she was defective like she feared... but she didn't fear this because she feared anything of Circe... she feared it because she was already told by Michael Angelo she WAS defective... outraged, she got up and looked Circe in the eyes grimly... she had to kill someone for this "I'm afraid there is something I must do then... as I was already told I was defective once, but I didn't believe it."

"...now now, Charlotte... Don't try to kill someone out of a lust for vengeance. Trust me when I say that trying to do such has ultimately negative consequences. Very negative consequences. Besides, you've only been alive for four years... Isn't it a bit soon for you to commit your first murder?" A reasonable question.

[member="Enigma"]

"I feel lied to though, as would the others like me... the bastard must pay for his sin." Charlotte said just as grimly as she looked, feeling angry at Michael Angelo for lying to her.

[member="Enigma"]

Charlotte took a nearby lightsaber and walked out of the room... then after about a minute, there was a scream and an echoing stab of said lightsaber... Michael Angelo was dead. Charlotte then deactivated the lightsaber and walked back to the room Circe was in, putting the lightsaber back on the table... She had now technically committed "Patricide", as Michael suggested 4 years earlier to make her and three other women (who I will make NPC subs for).

"I suppose that's another 'success' to add to the list." She gave a false grin, but deep down inside, she wished that her experiment had not committed cold blooded murder at the bat of an eyelash. "I assume you now desire to get away from here, get on with your life?" Circe certainly would've wanted to do so were she in Charlotte's position.

Charlotte felt a twinge of regret for the murder, but only a twinge of it. With not enough regret to shed even a single tear, Charlotte nodded, desiring to prove to herself she can survive in this cold-hearted galaxy. "Yes, I do, but first..." Charlotte said then hugged Circe and spoke with a fake smile "I'd like to take a few others with me as well."

[member="Enigma"]

"Very well... Go ahead and take them with you. Take care of yourself, will you? I don't want to hear that you died or got ridiculously injured." She smiled, giving Charlotte a strong hug before letting go.

[member="Enigma"]

"Alright, well, so long." Charlotte said with a twinge of sadness, not enough to start crying, but enough to regret killing Michael more. Charlotte walked out of the room and into a cloning chamber, then opened up 2 pods with other women in them and clothed the girls before they got out of the pods. Now with her 2 sisters in tow, Charlotte walked out with a smile on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom