Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Crazy Rich Jedi

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

"It is and well you could be." She said it while looking at the girl and the saber. "THe force is a tool, it is a friend, it is a will and life. For a jedi it is many things and it can represent." She held a hand out though while looking up slightly at the girl.. a small height difference but easily handled. THe robes were being worked on and designed now with weavers, Noriko's even off to the side with another team and her smile always remained. "It is all a matter of what you want it to be and how you want to be in the galaxy. THe sith will use the force as a weapon to harm, jedi to protect, those in the middle well... they cna be simple enough with some complications. Most would say they are grey and can manage both but they are also overly emotional and the darkside feeds off of that emotion pushing them further and further down that path which is why one needs to be careful."

The young teen twirled around in a circle as she dreamed of wearing the clothes being made. Coming to a stop, Xian listened to what Noriko was saying and gave her another large smile.

"How do I become Atrisian?"

Tilting her head as she listened to what the older woman was saying, she looked confused. Allowing her to finish, she turned to see what the weavers were doing.

"I didn't know the Force was alive and had a will. Am I doing bad when I use it? As if it won't like me if I use it. What if it wants to misbehave?"

She had used the Force as a weapon before and hoped it wasn't mad at her.

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

"Hmmm." SHe was thinking about it and how did one become atrisian... the old fashioned way by being born that way. "Well I suppose a blood test to see if you have any DNA with one of the many families of Atrisia, they have had colonies on many worlds and it goes far and wide so you could already be Atrisian and not even know it." Then the subject of the force came up and Noriko looked at her for a moment mostly thinking about how to answer it. "I am not sure it is like that, the force has a will but it will not usually agree or disagree with you. If anything it goes for the do as you will approach and you can choose to act cruel or kind, good or bad.... but one needs to be ready and willing to accept what could come from it either way."

"Really!?!?"

Almost forgetting about the robes being prepared, the girl jumped up and down a few times before settling back onto her two feet.

"I was born on Castell, and my parents died there. It happened when I was a child, and I don't really remember them. So if they ever mentioned being Atrisian, I wouldn't know."

Chewing on her inner cheek, Xian listened to the other woman's words and nodded a little.

"It is rather confusing, Noriko. Does anybody truly understand the Force?"

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

"Well then we can check, it is simple enough." SHe said it and offered a smile though as the robes were done and she was changing for herself. Standing there for a moment and she would need to work on her hair.. the long ponytail was nice and all but she liked changing the style from time to time. "As for the force... yes and no.. jedi spend a lifetime studying it.. trying to understand it and there are some things that are common among those who use it and study it.. but there are also things that are unique to each person." She said it while she stood there for a moment. "It is just something that you will need to look to and when the time comes and you become one with the force again like everyone else you can take that experience to it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom