Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crawl Against the Tide OOC Thread

Link: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/crawl-against-the-tide.174705/#post-2270243

The goal of this thread is chaos. Several different locations will be hit by an NPC bomber. The first was a parking garage in the business district. Several people are trapped and need help.

Ways to get involved:
1. Be trapped at one of the locations
2. Be a hospital staffer dealing with the injuries
3. Be part of the rescue teams
4. Have your average day ruined by these events

Use this thread to chat and discuss if needed

And an npc is dead lol. That's gonna put a wrench in things cause Xeno and his crew took a vow that they don't kill.

oooo that could be some really deep character development. The torment of having to make tough decisions in an impossible situation. All the time wondering if it was your fault or if it was the psychos who planted the bombs fault. I love it :D

I’m going to post again soon. I figured 24 hours is enough time to reply since I don’t want the thread to die.

If anybody wants me to wait more than 24 though please let me know.

Deleted

D
I moved my character so I can keep things moving but allow everyone to post at their own pace. Hope that is okay.

It’s been almost a week since some players posted. Is this one going to fizzle? It’s okay. No pressure. Not all threads work out. I might give another thread a shot if we aren’t up to this one?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom