Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Crash and Burn

"Yes! I know! We're hit!"

As her droid, Mini, beeped wildly, the ship shook as it flew down from the sky. Over the planet Maridun, some pirates hung out in hyperspace in hopes that they would be avoided near such a remote world. Unfortunately for them, the Mandalorian Enclave had been hired to catch them. Fortunately for them, Gwyn had been a bit sleep deprived following them. And, she was hit. Thus, she was flying down towards the planet. Gwyn hissed, Mini! Send out a distress signal, this is going to be a bad crash!"

Sure the Tauntaun was durable, but a crash at this speed would require hasty repairs. Gwyn slammed buttons and swung switches, trying to keep damage control down, diverting shields, making sure unnecessary power and engines were off to avoid explosions. Indeed, they were crashing, Their crash site, thankfully, was a wide open field.

Gwyn gripped the controls, steering the best she could to her targeted "landing" spot. She took in a sharp breath as the ship collided with the planet.

Glash shattered, alarms went haywire, Mini exclaimed in binary, the world around her shook. And- something collided with her head, as well as another object striking her side, embedding in it. Before she could respond to that, however, she was already out cold...

enclavediv.png

Crash and Burn
[Closed to Naivia Neryn Naivia Neryn ]​

At the moment Neryn was sitting nearby under one of the large native trees, making herself a delicious calorie-laden breakfast from what she could gather around.
A light wind wafted through the valleys and only the distant hum of a starship flying at full speed towards earth managed to bombard the girl's mind with a thousand guesses and doubts
about at least one planet in the galaxy where one could eat and listen to the wildlife, and maybe even meet the local intelligent life, like Amanin.

But these plans immediately turned to dust as Neryn heard the sound of a mighty explosion a few hundred meters away. She flexed her body muscles and using her force
she reached the wreckage of the ship rather quickly. The scene was a pitiful sight, a mess of debris, small fires here and there, and fuel that had spilled a bit by the tanks.
In the blink of an eye, Neryn used her powers to pick up the pieces to see if there was more than one survivor and luckily found the body of a unconscious girl.

Neryn took that one in her arms and all the valuables in one way or another associated with the pilot the girl put in her bag and carried it to her camp set up by the tree.
There she comfortably placed the girl on a bed with a soft pillow and covered her warmly, immediately put wet gauze on her forehead and taking her hand in his began to treat all wounds with force heal.
Thank God after a couple of minutes there was no trace of wounds and then she began to prepare a light broth so that as soon as she recovered she could feel alive in the literal sense of the word.
Neryn ran from one part of the camp to the other in the hope that the blow was not fatal and she could save the girl from an unhappy end.

Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla

enclavediv.png

With a groan, the girl mumbled in her sleep. She dreamt. She had dreamt of the crimes in Lwekk, she had dreamt of her lover losing his arm, and she had dreamt of isolation and fear.

She had dreamt of future fears. Eliz dying, Kranak calling her dar'ad, and being ultimately outcast as dar'manda and aruetii, despite her best efforts. She dreamt of Jenn laughing in her face, mocking her and proclaiming she was right. She dreamt of Shai's hot rashness and anger directed towards her. She dreamt of Alara shaking her head and turning her back in disappoinment.

No... No, she could not let that happen. No... No!

With a cry, the girl threw the blanket off, awake. Immediately, sharp pain bolted through her body from her side. With a groan, she fell into her back again. Wincing her eyes shut, she whimpered. What... why did she hurt so much? She placed her hands on her side, moaning as her head throbbed. What... why did she hurt so much?

She blinked her eyes open, grimacing. Why... why was she looking up to a clear, starlight sky? These stars looked completely unlike Kestri's or Hefi's. Besides, it was far warmer here. She heard nightlife cascading songs around her, a cool breeze blowing over her in a summer night.

Where was she?

Why was she here?

Where were her loved ones?

How did she wind up here?

Why was she not on Kestri?

She closed her eyes again, tears slipping down her eyes from the pain and confusion. She somehow was in a warm sleeping bag, but... who put her there?

Extending her Force Sense, she realized another person was here. She gasped, using the Force to call her lightsaber, as she easily sensed her purified crystal, to her hand. Even as her hand shook from the strain and pain, she demanded - well, actually, whimpered. How embarrassing.

"Who are you? Where am I?"

Naivia Neryn Naivia Neryn

Neryn instantly ran up to Gwyn and gently placed her lightsaber in her hand.
Squatting down she began to check her pulse, examining her body carefully.

"You fell with your Mini droid, it's on your right, working properly, to the surface of the planet Maridun as a result of possible attack from a third party I sensed, but can't say exactly who it was. Your loved ones are unfortunately not on this planet, I put you here and at most gave you a chance to breathe and move freely... You took a hell of a beating... Lots of fractures and stuff. All that's left is nerve damage and spasms in your body from sudden movements as I healed everything else. So it's all good. I'm Naivia Neryn, I can't tell you exactly what I do for life, but I'm travelling around this planet and trying to keep you alive. If you need to kill me, your lightsaber is in your hand. All your valuables are right next to you, too. Fear not, I will not let anyone attack you and I won't leave you alone and you will soon see your loves ones "

Neryn touched her head occasionally, changing the gauze, her legs and arms, trying to see how well her body was getting back to normal

Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom