Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crafting Kaiju

As the thralls made their way inside the wombs dredge walked over to his team of shapers and spoke to them in a commanding tone of voice. "I want them monitored at all moments of the day with crews on standby if anything happens. Is that understood?" the shapers all bowed before dredge then began to task teams to monitor over each of the separate wombs. Eight teams of ten shapers one for every womb. They would be guarded and monitored at every moment to make sure these creatures stayed alive for them. Now that dredge had finished the tasks here and all the ship wombs were up and running to full capacity the life signs all read good and now it was time to learn exactly how long his creatures were looking at inside the womb. "You there report." as dredge held out his index finger pointing to his master shaper he awaited the final report of this ordeal then lowered his hand once the shaper's attention was quickly grabbed. The red robbed shaper quickly scurried his way up to dredge and bowed once more as was courtesy for the supreme overlord. With that he grabbed a nearby clipboard and began to go over the projected dates for his master. The Val'Kar were well sedated and put under so the dates were brought up and now they would need to estimate how much time they would need to spend before they were fully grown in to their new bodies. "On with it my child." he said to the head shaper before sneering slightly

"Yes master, we have projected that the Val'Kar will grow into their new selves within six to seven months. That being said we will need to replenish the fluids inside the womb every month and a half to keep growth at an optimal level. We will need droids on standby, wretched things" the shaper said making a snarky comment about technology "We will need droids to dive in and make alterations to life support as needed. The wombs themselves are sturdy but with time will most likely being to degrade due to the properties added to them. While I believe the wombs hull will survive the birthing process after we finish growing the beast we will need to replace the birthing chamber all together. While we will add additional surge coral to their brains while growing we will need to keep them from waking. A premature birth will more than likely destroy the ship womb as well as the fetus itself. Again we are scheduled for birthing in six to seven months my lord." with that the man bowed once more then backed up and walked away as dredge dismissed him. "Good, yes good." tenting his fingers a wicked smile came upon his face as the good news was delivered to him. This would prove to be a worthwhile time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom