Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crack, crack and even more crack.

Undin sat passed out in one of Voss' medical centers, covered with burns and wounds, alongside with broken bones apart from his face, left wrist and hands'. This all happened battling a fairy in a mech inside the temple and would probably need more than some bacta baths to heal up.
[member="Cathbodua"]

Lisa was standing there with Cathbodua as they observed the kid in the the medical bed. There wasn't a lot the two of them could do aside from well work to heal him up piece by piece and keep submerging him in the bacta tanks they had. Some of the treatments for burns and healing getting done better but not by much compared to what they could do with the different force healing tech that had been developed. The synthetic healing crystals of fire were well the best crystals you could get for the task of healing someone and if they could bring others back from the brink of death it was easier if they were still alive. Lisa herself was focusing the force energies while she channeled the cubes energy outward leaning herself on the crutch.

Undin felt energy going trough his body, even if he was passed out. Said energy was waking him up, and when he did, he saw [member="Cathbodua"] alongside medical staff. "Whe...where am I?", he said strugling to speak.
The boy couldn't feel the rest of his body, but he noticed that most of the wounds had been healed. He looked at the healer in the eyes, "Wh..who are you?".

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"]

The one healer was looking at the boy while she continued to lean on the crutch listening to the lead doctor speak. She might be considered the one in charge of the facility but she also did the heavy administrative works. Preferring it to the patients so something to keep her busy and stay fresh. "You are in the medical bay, I am one of the healer in the temple that have been working you up." Lisa stood there looking at her while they were looking over some of the things with a nod of her head to it. They had the chart with all of the things in the information that they were doing in the process of all this. "You have been hurt, we'll keep you down here in the sub basement of the temple. If you try and cause a disruption I will turn the gravity up and you'll be unable to move."

Undin remembered the fight. Everything, expect that last part, and he felt bad for doing it. "Where's... where's Lyth? Is she ok? I'm so sorry for what I've done to her.", the boy said honestly. Even if she had started a fight, he wanted to not be aggressive anymore, but she insisted on it and he had lost control of his senses. He felt lighter.. he didn't have his Vong armor that had been ripped apart by a mech. The boy also didn't feel his lightsabers on him, until he looked to the right and saw a small lightsaber lying on a table.

[member="Cathbodua"]

Lsa was looking at him as they remained prepared for a number of things, staying there with some attention but she moved looking over him while switching things up. Staying away from the cube with the glove. The metal bands wrapping around her forearm before she slid her fingers into the small tips and the cool metal of the healing crystal in the center set was there. She was using the force energies to channel it and heal the boy while Cathbodua spoke looking over the information on the datapad with a well not visible look. The black face mask that she was wearing covered her and protected her from her own sickness causing problems as her voice came out. "I do not know who that is, we have been treating you and no other patients were brought here."

[member="Cathbodua"]

The boy started feeling way better as the healing started taking effect, but he still couldn't move his body without it hurting as he was in hell. Then, thinking about the fact that Lyth hadn't been taken to an hospital, where could she be? She couldn't have gotten better that fast, or how long was he out for. "How long was I passed out for?".

Lisa was looking at her while she gave a small look before going over the different things. She was turning over with most of her attention on the jedi knight who was going over more of the things that they had been developing. "You have been out for several days so we could work and not have problems like this. I prefer the patients to be unconscious... less talking." She looked over more of the things that were being done and Lisa could feel some of the air that came from the vents before she moved over. "We should be able to start the next stages of recovery for you. soon enough." She was looking at the datapad as the information was being sent to the other healers and medics who were coming in to work with them.

[member="Cathbodua"]

Undin was getting second feelings about this doctor, she was... creepy to say the least. "W--what are the next recovery stages exactly?", he said with curiosity and fear to his voice. Being handed to strangers, even if in a secure enviroment freaked him out. The boy decided to close his eyes as he awaited a response, and rewent trought everything that he had done wrong.

"The next stages are to continue to check and change the wounds, apply bacta and healing stims where it is needed, using healing cubes as well as the crystals to work on it and observing over and over with most of the equipment we have developed for ourselves." She stayed there next to the jedi knight watching as Cathbodua expalined it and there was a lot to the procedures but it was also something preformed under the expert hands of the medical droids in the different areas they had set up for healing him. The biot droids were moving around and checking everything in the medical bay as Lisa could see Cathbodua standing there and going over more of it with a small tapping. "We have a lot of work to do."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom