Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA covid sucks

I'm not sick but I've had two core coworkers out sick for >10 days now so my hours have now ballooned to the point that I've been completely incapable of really finding the time to even use discord for the most part to communicate with people. I sort of expected things to go back to normal after 10 days, but apparently the normal 10-days-and-get-better bit didn't work and I'm stuck with an indefinite no day off + long hour shifts. I would've posted this a week and a half ago if I'd known it would've interfered with stuff I had planned to this degree, so apologies to anyone who has been waiting on me for anything.

On the plus side things should be back to normal in a (hopeful) minimum of a week. Co-workers are also not in any terrible shape or anything, they just aren't allowed to work (obviously) until they test negative and aren't showing symptoms for 72 hours.

edit:

I will find time to commit to any threads I am in right now and have signed up for on any of my characters. This is more of a notice to people who have been waiting, we have new hires that I've trained in the course of the last 10 days so I can at least alleviate my workload.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom