Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Courts ajourned(Ask before joining)

Coruscant royal court.

He sat in the court house, wearing a rather tight straight jacket. He looked around, glaring wickedly at the judge. "WHERE IS MY DARLING?" He shouted, ignoring the disturbed looks from the visitors. "Zandra will be here soon, please calm down, Mr. Jongran", The judge responded. Davdo looked over to his lawler, who obviously didn't want to be defending the Coruscant Butcher. "You better set me free, Mr. Freeman! Perhaps I'll skin you as well if you screw up!" He said, angrily.

[member="Zandra Fenni"]

Zandra was not happy. She didn't want to be here. She wanted to be at Nameless. She wanted to be with Calico. She wanted to be literally anywhere but in view of the madman who tried to kill her. But there was one way to make sure he was gone for good, and that was to tell her side of the story. The only one of his victims to survive.

She climbed up the many stairs to the courthouse, dressed in her only nice bit of clothing she had. Her messy blond hair had been tamed for the most part, tucked neatly behind her ears. If she didn't know any better, she would think she looked like a respectable member of society.

"I'm here," she called, stepping into court, moving to take her proper seat.
She turned her face so she could specifically avoid looking in his direction. She wasn't going to give him the satisfaction.

[member="Davdo Jongran"]

He licked his lips as he saw [member="Zandra Fenni"] enter the court room. "Zandra, please take a seat", The judge said, calmly. "So mrs. Fenni, what happened to you yesterday, nine thirty three?", The judge asked, trying not to look at Davdo.

A cold shiver ran down her spine. She didn't see her stalker lick his lips, but she could hear it.

"Yesterday? Ha! How about do I remember the entire damn week?"

She crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Yeah. I remember. I remember seein' this guy, waitin in the shadows. I remember for a whole week how I stayed indoors, hope'n he;d go away. And how Coruscant police did nothin' when I called 'bout it!"

She held nothing back. Zandra was one to speak her mind at all times.

"And then 'ee came right on up to my door, started bangin' on it. Talking all 'bout how he'd take my skin, the freak."

[member="Davdo Jongran"]

"OBJECTION!" Davdo's lawyer shouted, bringing the entire court room to a silence. "Denied. Zandra, I must please ask you to not swear in this court", The judge said. Davdo jumped out of his seat, sprinting towards Zandra. However, the chain locked around Davdo's leg was not allowing him to attack. "OBJECTION, SHE SHOT ME IN THE FETHING BACK! SHE'S THE REAL MURDERER, IT AIN'T ME! I WAS ON THE-", He was interuppted as two guards ran over to him, hitting Davdo with their stun sticks. He screamed in agony as bolts of electricity ran throughout his body. He fell to his knees, before the judge nodded. The guards headed back to their position at the court house entrance and Davdo required his lawyer to help him into his seat. "Davdo, what happend yesterday, 9:33?" The judge asked. "Uh...." Davdo was once again interuppted, this time by his lawler. "You don't have to answer that", His layler whispered to him.

[member="Zandra Fenni"]

A hooded figure would remain silent as the beating of [member="Davdo Jongran"] commenced, watching in mild amusement. The black clothed Sith Knight would have held back his laughter as the crazed man leaped to his feet, attempting to run at the female. It was too funny, in his eyes. Even though this entertained him, Ballen-Ist knew that it was a rather serious situation. Having been on Coruscant for awhile now, he had heard the rumors of the Butcher that roamed the levels at night. Quite intriguing, if not completely disgusting. The One Sith had been doing a good job at running the place, he had only recently returned to their ranks. Figured, seeing as he was overseeing the courts. In truth there were other important tasks he could've tended to, however this seemed more fun.

Raising his arm, the youth would point at the lawyer and criminal duo, a threatening tone in his voice as he spoke, "You will answer, and you will not delay this case."

The lawyer looked at [member="Ballen-Ist"], before nodding. "My client has told me everything he knows, I shall defend him. You see, my client at the time, was in an entirely diffrent planet! He was in Tattoine, so how could my client commit attempted murder in Coruscant, while he is in Tattoine?" His Lawyer asked, keeping a straight face. "I understand...", The judge said, before turning his gaze to [member="Zandra Fenni"]. "Is it true that you fired upon Mr. Jongran? He also claims you shot him in the back, which means he was not facing you", The judge said.

Zandra kept her arms crossed and her mouth shut. Even as her stalker tried to run at her. But the questioning continued.

"Yeah, " she answered the lawyers question, "I shot em. In the back. My boyfriend had him distanced. He said he was going to kill me. Said he'd peel my skin off. Said he'd add it to his collection. He watched me for a week. Made me stay inside. If I left the ship he'd get me. I didn't wanna die. So I shot em. And kicked him bloody. An it served em right. "

"W-wait, you proceeded to attack Mr. Davdo? Why not contact the police, they're here to assist the citizens of Coruscant. Also, if he was not facing you and interacting with another person, he serves no threat to you. What exactly did he say while you were kicking him and as you claim, when he was knocking on your door?" The judge asked. "DARLIN' WHY YOU DOING THIS? LET ME OUTTA THESE CHAINS!" He shouted, staring at [member="Zandra Fenni"] like a maniac. "Mr. Jongran, you escaped from prison, correct?" The judge asked "Y-y-yeah", Davdo said, though the lawyer's facial expression obviously indicated that he thought what Davdo had just said did not assist the case. The judge just nodded, waiting for a response from Zandra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom