Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Countess V

{ C O U N T E S S }{ V }

6AgSGhd.png

55Va2TO.gif

Bndep31.png

• 5LjViHO.png

L E G A L - N A M E
    Y V E - S Y N T H Y R E

K N O W N - A L I A S E S
    C O U N T E S S - V | | R I N G - Z E R O

A F F I L I A T I O N (S)
    N O N E

R E S I D E N C E (S)
    C I T A D E L - O F - S O U L S

P R O F E S S I O N
    R U L E R

T I T L E
    S O V E R E I G N

H O M E W O R L D
    U N D I S C L O S E D

S P E C I E S

A G E
    2 1 8

S E X
    F E M A L E

H E I G H T
    6 F T - 1 I N

W E I G H T
    1 6 6 L B S

C O L O R, H A I R
    W H I T E

C O L O R, E Y E S
    A M E T H Y S T

C O L O R, S K I N
    P A L E - C R E A M

F O R C E - S E N S I T I V E
    Y E S

• cTXm2wx.png

kLzwkZH.png
    B O L D

kLzwkZH.png
    C O N F I D E N T

kLzwkZH.png
    C A L C U L A T I N G

kLzwkZH.png
    I N T E L L I G E N T

kLzwkZH.png
    R E S O U R C E F U L

gb20aBz.png
    M A C H I A V E L L I A N

gb20aBz.png
    P R E D A T O R Y

gb20aBz.png
    U N E M P A T H E T I C

• bX6WLPr.png

:// KNOWN ASSOCIATES...
    C O M P I L I N G . . .

:// RECENT ACTIVITY...
    Arrived in the Local Galactic Cluster aboard the Citadel of Souls with the surviving members of the Logikosa species.

• hEF1lL9.png

EpCHV2J.png
    S I N G U L A R I T Y - F O R M :: V possesses organic and technological components granting her increased strength, endurance, and reflexes.

EpCHV2J.png
    S I N G U L A R I T Y - I N T E R F A C E :: Originating from outside the galaxy it may take time, but the Logikosa can interface directly with electronics due to their cyber-biological makeup.

EpCHV2J.png
    F O R T R E S S :: V can always fallback to the ship upon which she and the rest of the Logikosa arrived into the galaxy, which is kept at a distance from the rest of the galaxy's inhabitants.

EpCHV2J.png
    T E L E P A T H Y :: Logikosa possess the native ability to communicate by speech, telepathy, or transmission.

EpCHV2J.png
    F A S T - L E A R N E R :: V can absorb and recall detail with perfect recall with the technological components diligently tracking important details. This enabled rapidly learning the language 'Basic' upon the Logikosan arrival.

• qBCeE3o.png

AWiDbLY.png
    T H E - C I T A D E L - O F - S O U L S

eA1gnsj.png

:// RECORD BEGINS...

Ẅ̴́̔̊̋ͅa̴̧͝r̸̲̆̿̂ͅn̴̫͔͑ͅi̸̦̙̠̓̽̚n̴̼̱̥͛g̴̞̏̄ ̸̳̳̩̂̍̈!̵̢̭̞͛̓̉̕ͅ!̵̻͚̗̆̒ ̸̛̮̌̐U̶̺̳̞̰̓̓ṇ̸͛a̵̞̭͗̈́͂u̴͉̺̓͜t̸̳̭͂̿̂h̷̟̳̠̾͜͝o̵͖̥̞̺̽͛͝ŗ̴̟̂̆͝i̸͔͓̋͗̈́͠z̸̡̻̄̕͝e̵̬͍͑̔d̷̨͉͛͗ ̶̢̬̉E̶͎̎̐͝͝n̵͜͝t̷͚͕̹̬͐̋͝r̵̛̠̘̝̯ý̶̳̱̇͝ ̷̞̙͇̫͌̅D̸͓͙̰͉͋e̶͙̒t̷̪͓̻̪̐̓e̵̢̔͗̀c̵̢̪̜͋̀t̴̗̔͠ḙ̷͆͆͐͌ḏ̴̡̜͇̈́͝.̷̜̥̝̓ ̵̖̣̎̑͘A̴̬͒c̵̻̒̀̑͘ͅc̷̮̹͈̣͗ḛ̶̡̒̆ŝ̶̛̞̻́͑s̷̠͓͓̒̏͘͝ ̸̯͖̈́̚D̶̮̞̅̈́͊͒ę̷̤̱͍͆̚n̷̡̟̓̀͝i̷͇̹̹͎͐̿͘͝e̸͕̪̫̪͛ḏ̴̉̿.̵̨̪̺͍̄̓

Countess V oversaw the completion of the Recluse Platform in her home galaxy. It had been a Classified Project designed to explore the possibility of sending a vessel to another galaxy as the Logikosan Collective had already secured their own. Once the Corruption Plague began to spread, however, Recluse became the Logikosan last chance for survival. With the transport carrying the senior levels of the Collective exhibiting symptoms, the Countess jumped the entire Platform into the void between galaxies. Once in the Void, she ensure personnel remain on task to complete the construction of the Citadel of Souls, a ship purpose-built to be shot toward a far-off galaxy.

[CLASSIFIED:] While construction was finalized, the Countess also triggered the Clean Slate Protocol, which released a virus of the Collective's own design to ravage sentient life that remained behind. With all carriers and victims of the Corruption Plague dead the disease would quickly be expunged from the galaxy, which would ensure the Logikosa would not be at risk of encountering it far into the future.

When the ship was completed, all personnel were boarded and assigned a cryo-chamber for the long journey. Recluse was set to self-destruct once the Citadel was flung toward its ultimate destination.

Even at non-relativistic speed it took a great deal of time for the Citadel to arrive at what local inhabitants simple called 'the galaxy' (as though it were the only one of mention). The crew remain asleep while on-board systems performed a full analysis of the galaxy's suitability; until the ship was unceremoniously boarded by explorers or would-be salvagers.

While not the awakening the Countess had expected, she suffered the babble of the local creatures. Her grasp of their crude language had become nearly fluent when one of the others awoken lashed out at some minor perceived provocation. Behavior that would never have happened if they were all properly fed, but supplies had been low before their cryo-sleep, and with the lesser species pressing in on their extra-galactic visitors... It seemed an inevitable conflict. The first that fell under the fangs of a Logikosa started a panic that resulted in an all out assault of one crew upon the other.

The Logikosa, however, were not merely Scientists, Explorers, or people seeking a means to afford food or drink to see the next day. They were a hyper-evolved species that had just lost everything they held dear, and were on edge prepared to do whatever it took to survive. Their... guests fell before them in short order. Fortunately, for them, the Countess asserted her command over the rest and had a number of their "rescuers" spared. There was still much of the galaxy they needed to learn.

Since that day, the Logikosa have kept the Citadel at the furthest reaches of the galactic community while they send out scouts to amass information to determine their next course of action. Even the Countess herself ventures into the galaxy to learn first hand the sort of creatures they were dealing with.

:// CREDITS
Background: Vayne - Artstation
Background: Headers - Dreamstime
Animated Banner: League of Legends YouTube

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom