Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Council Chambers and Counseling The Younger

I'd come back to the Silver Rest to check in on assignments available from The Council, see f anyone had signed up for classes with me. The usual drill of when I came down to The Temple. I had quarters here...which were furnished. I just wasn't a typical Jedi, I longed for bits of a home all my own. Hence why mine was out in the wilds of Kasshyyk...As I'd driven in on my custom swoop bike I'd seen several shuttles and ships landing and taking off. Possibly new potential padawans, scientists and the like... There was so far only one other person I was heavily considering as a padawan. Auteme had a....curious mind. She was interested in knowledge and learning more, by my estimation she had the potential to make a fine Knight one day. Further than that I'd developed a sort of bond with the padawan when we'd worked together.

Pulling my helmet off as I coasted into the hangar I slipped the helmet onto the handlebars. Pulling my loose platinum blond hair into a ponytail I pulled a strip of red Echani silk free from my belt I tied my hair in place. Dismounting my bike I headed towards the lifts, first stop would be The Council Chambers to see if any Masters had posted new missions for Knights. I sensed.....anxiety. Not uncommon in The Silver Rest...still this was like someone held something in their mind which hadn't fully being resolved. A sort of, lack of peace perhaps? As the lift headed up I began ejecting and retracting my left gauntlets' hookblade. A sort of nervous thinking habit... I still felt there was that person with a lack of peace.

After my visit to The Council Chambers I'd be looking for that person. It could be a padawan in need of assistance, or going through something difficult. A Knight had many responsibilities, mentoring the younglings and offering assistance when called for happened to be one.

[member="Kiran Arlos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom