Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could I get some feedback please?

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
I'm no genius prodigy, or excellant writer. But I think I'm pretty damn good. But that being said, I have a grossly inflated opinion of my writing skill, and I'm an opinated prick. I was wondering if there's anything I could personally do as a writer on this site to improve my prose? Is there anything I do that annoys you? Just say the word. I want there to be some fair criticism of myself so I can improve.

I've never actually written with you, ever... However...

omg every time I see the avatar of this account I die a little inside from cuteness overload.

It is so adorable

That is all... 10/10

[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"]

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
[member="Mysa Snowstrider"] truly, there is nothing cuter than watching a member of the Waffen SS rock backwards and forwards with a delirious grin. I give credit to [member="Natasi Fortan"] for finding it. When I joined this site, and the First Order, she found this for me. She's one of the greatest people on here, and I owe her heaps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom