Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coryth Elaris

"I shall do no harm, seek the weak, feeble, ill and wounded. Above all else, help those who need it most. No matter the side. No matter the cost."
-Engraved upon Coryth's Saber, Her Oath​
PYrYU3B.jpg
NAME: Coryth Caulyn Elaris
FACTION: Silver Jedi
SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 4'11
WEIGHT: 99 lbs
EYES: Grey
HAIR: Red
SKIN: Extremely Fair
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

Weaknesses: Obviously size and strength are a huge issue for someone as small as Coryth. Lightsaber combat is something she, well to be frank sucks at. She can basically defend herself only with a blade. With her size being able to strike and strike well doesn't work for her. The same applies to hand to hand combat.

Memories around getting raped by a monster of a Sith still haunt her. Given the right trigger, a smell, a person who looks similar .. a touch across her scars can all drop her to her knees and leave her cowering in a corner, locked within horrible flashbacks.

Strengths: Instead of playing with sabers, her time was spent on books, soaking up every ounce of knowledge she could of the force. So on the other side of the force, the mental side, Control, Sense and Alter she does well at while not flawless in most skills, she does well enough to get by. Though there are a few things that she is truly gifted with.

She is gifted with the ability to make herself virtually invisible, bending sound and altering light to disappear from sight. Though such an ability cannot be maintained for long and takes all of her concentration to maintain. It may fool organics, but not droids.

Healing is her biggest strength. Even from a young age before she was discovered as a force user she had learned to heal her own wounds.

Empathy, both a gift and a curse. She feels others emotions as her own and is quite able to read people like books, based on emotional response alone.

SHIP:
None right now.

BIOGRAPHY:
Short Basic Info

All she ever knew was her mother, and even then not for long. She spent seven years alongside her destitute mother. Coryth did everything she could to help her little family survive. Begged, borrowed, stole, fought. Anything to keep them alive for just one more day. Her young life was defined by just one more day with the hope that tomorrow would be better and brighter. They spent all of those years wandering from planet to planet, pilots taking pity on the pair and sometimes bartering everything they had for what they thought would be a better chance.

Coryth started discovering she was gifted around age six, though she was not sure to what extent. She could occasionally move objects around with her mind if she tried, granted not far and to sometimes disastrous results. Other gifts began appearing after her mother died.

She was eight when she was on Tatooine and gashed her leg running from an angry merchant she had stolen from. It had been a week and it had gotten severely infected, she was truly desperate at this point. If she didn't find a way to help rid herself of the infection it would have killed her. She was feverish and tired so she sat down in a back alley she wept desperately wanted the wound to heal. Coryth laid her hands upon the wound hoping against hope that something would happen. She fell asleep like that when she woke up the fever had broken and though the wound had not healed the infection was gone. She never understood that gift or how it worked just that it did.

Coryth finally at fourteen managed her way onto Coruscant. Much to her surprise she quickly learned exactly how harsh the underbelly of it could be. It had been days since her last meal and she held her breath for the moment someone would take her life. It was bound to happen here. She knew she had to find a way out of the mess she was in. Seeming to have attracted some rather nasty attention from a group of gangsters time was quickly running out for her...

Fortunately, in the process of running from those very gangsters, she stumbled upon the Jedi temple. Standing outside of it for what seemed like hours A young Master, by the name of Thoon discovered her, and feeling sympathy for the young child, was willing to at least offer her a place to get warm. In the process of helping her, he soon learned how truly gifted she was. It was no coincidence that she ended up on the temple steps that day. She was destined for bigger things. Coryth spent nine years under his grueling tutelage. Growing into a talented beautiful woman, soon enough she was elevated to the rank of Jedi Knight. Quite easily the proudest achievement in her life.

With Coryth's gifts of healing growing steadily there soon came a time where the Jedi Healers at the temple no longer knew what to do with her. The decision was made to send her off to train as a surgeon. On top of her healing gifts, it simply made sense for the young woman. And so came her second proudest achievement the day she graduated from her medical school and completing her residency to become a surgeon.

Her adult life had been spent traveling from planet to planet, wherever the order needed her most to help with her skills. Being an extremely gifted healer, she was needed badly after the plagues and wars that swept the galaxy. No matter where she went, there was always someone that needed her help. Even though it was exhausting, she enjoyed the hard work and believed in the ideals of the order ... for the most part. She had things she never agreed with but was not one to speak up to the council on it. Just merely wanting to let things go and move on so she could go about her next task. To get caught up in council affairs would have been wasted time, the time she could have better spent healing the sick and needy.

Details - The Long Story
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Early Life

(to be added )

A Father's Return
In his last year of life he had spent over seven months just searching for her. Wanting badly to find the daughter he never knew. The daughter he had failed so terribly. Coryth had five months with him, a ship given to her many gifts from his life given. Anything he felt he could do to somehow make up for the past. He knew he never could but he tried. Arien took her everywhere in that ship, showed her the galaxy and everything he had done, his proudest moments, never bringing up the darker things he did. She never knew what organization he worked for or why.

The final month of his life, they both spent it in the hospital, Cory never leaving his side, not for a second. She slept in the chairs of the hospital. Eventually one of the nurses felt bad for the little Jedi and brought a cot from her home for the young lady. Every few days with her father in agony, Coryth would beg and plead for him to heal him. The force was screaming at her that she could do it. Telling her she should, but her father would deny her every time. He knew this was his time, and was ready to let go. He'd done the final thing he needed to in his life, gotten to know his beautiful daughter.

His final hours were perhaps the hardest of the young Jedi's life. Her empathy, crushing her to feel her father slipping away, to feel his regret, guilt, agony. It nearly killed her seeing him fall away from her. She begged and pleaded in those final moments for him to let her help him. But just as before he turned her down. As he became one with the force, it shattered the Empath. Hardly knowing how to deal with it, she left the hospital. Not a word was said to anyone on her way out. She headed for the nearest bar and began to drink heavily. As small as she was, it didn't take a lot back then to get her truly drunk.

At this point, she took off. Not a word to anyone, not even her master knew where she had gone. Coryth needed time on her own. Needed to be alone. It wasn't long before she found trouble. Something went wrong with her ship, the hyperdrive and nav computer both combined malfunctioned in a major way. Somehow, someway she ended up far off course, and unknown to her in the skies above Korriban. The darkness emanating from the planet below seemed to have a life of it's own, concerning the young woman.

With her engines fried after an explosion rocked the ship, slowly gravity was pulling her down into the atmosphere. The crash came hard and fast, the last thing she remembered was the bright sand in front of her view port before all went black. In the process, the crash had badly wounded her. Broken legs, several gashes, internal injuries, not enough to kill her quickly but they were dangerous. Her time was limited.

A friend, a man who she knew as Keter Mason, felt her coming. He'd kept it well hidden from her that he was a sith. So feeling her presence, he came to her ship to find her pinned beneath twisted metal and smoke filling the cabin. With care, he pulled her free, just as she was coming around. Knowing other sith would soon get curious he took her to his ship and placed her into his bed. Her care would have to wait, he needed to leave. However it wasn't going to be so simple. Ket Limelight, a master of the darkness could sense the pain, the agony and yet a bit of light tinged with the dark. It was time to go to work.

Before Keter could take off, his ship was damaged by the sith and he came aboard, finding Coryth trapped in the bed by her own body. Her saber, she had it in hand and raised it as he came near, but quickly it was ripped from her hands to be thrown against the wall, far out of her reach. Now it was time to twist her mind, make her see her side. The Sith spoke to her, did not harm her as Cory had expected, he ... healed her. Granted such healing was pure agony but she was alive, her legs working and unharmed. His little chat with her had a profound effect on the way she view Sith from that day forward. Things were not as black and white as she once thought.

With Power Comes a Fall
When she finally decided to return to the Order, nearly a year had passed since her father's death. There she sat in the room of a thousand fountains, a place of solace for her. Water always soothing to her soul. There, Coryth ran into a lovely padawan like herself. A charmer, sweet, intelligent and every bit as kind as she was. It wasn't long of them dating, being around each other that they despite their young age, decided upon an engagement with plans to marry later.

Her Master soon knighted the spirited redhead. It seemed in a blink of an eye she had grown into a fine young woman, a powerful force for good, and a gifted healer. Life was beautiful... for a while, but nothing ever seemed to stay that way for the woman.

No, a Sith who soon find her. On Tatoonie, a planet she was not fond of to begin with due to her enslavement as a toddler and a teenager some years later, it was a terrible place. She had been assigned a simple mission, to gather intelligence on a local crime group that had been getting bolder and bolder. Seeing at a cafe' she was watching a particular male Bith when from what seemed out of no where a dart struck her neck. Before she could even stand a second hit. The sleeping serum was fast acting and the last thing she would recall for some days would be the twin suns in the sky above her as her vision faded to black.

To Add List:
Her torture -
The darkness/fall
The return to light
Death of her Fiance -
Capture and kidnapping into unknown space -
The return of the redhead
Tatooine - Ativ
Chyrstophis - a light shined in the dark
Corellia - Her savior
Fondor, a new life begins
Coruscant - Evil comes in all form, shapes, and sizes

KILLS: If Coryth kills, it will be in self-defense alone, not something she ever seeks out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Force Skills:
Animal Friendship
Alter Environment
Alter Image
Art of the Small - both to heal and hide, as well as create illusions
Battle Precognition
Cleanse Mind
Conceal Other
Crucitorn
Doppelganger
Force Cloak - Bends light to render self invisible
Force Confusion
Force Deflection
Force Empathy - on top of natural empathy
Force Healing
Force Immersion
Force Illusion
Force Light
Force Projection
Force Stealth
Force Valor
Force Wound - Yes, the redhead has a dark side power, go ahead, piss her off and learn how it works!
Healing Trance
Mind Trick
Mind Twist
Precognition
Protection Bubble
Revitalize
Sever Force
Telekinesis
Telepathy
_______________________________________________________________________________________

ROLE-PLAYS:

STARWARS RP ROLEPLAYS

Believing in the Impossible - Ativ, Coryth - Tatooine *
Home Sweet Home - Sarge, Coryth - Corellia *
Turn the Page, I Need to See Change - Nick, Coryth, Siobhan - Christophisis *
I Was Outnumbered, Really! - Hevana, Coryth - Random Planet X in OP Space *
Titan Manes and Short Stacks - Cira, Sarge, Coryth *
Common Backgrounds - Thraishe Krine, Coryth *
My Boat is Better than Your Boat - Alli Wren, Coryth - Corellia *
Everything You Touch Surely Dies - Circe, Coryth - Coruscant/Geonosis/Dream *
Awkward Escapades - Anya, Coryth - Coronet, Corellia - In Sarge's Condo *
I'm not one for parties - Sarge, Coryth - Naboo/Lake Country *
A New Light is Warm, Shining Down After a Storm - Morna, Coryth - Coruscant &
A Million Stories of a Million Shattered Dreams - Coryth, Sarge, Alli, Nick K., Ven - Naboo &
Internal Investigations - Omega Pyre - Fondor @
When the Visions Just Won't Stop Sargon - Bakura *
The Final Battle - Dominion of Gehenna Omega Pyre - Gehenna #
Bringing Heaven to Hell - Firemane Kaeshana Confederation +
When the Cards All Fold Coruscant, Tatoonie **
I Need a Sophos Update Siobhan, Tegaea - Corellia, Kaeshana *
Off the Grid Hevana - Tatoonie *
The Righteous Side of Hell Republic vs OS - Alderaan ~
No Sunshine Sarge - Corellia *
Corellia Aide Anders - Corellia *
Master of... Coruscant &
The Aftermath of Glory - Tegaea and Siobhan *
You've Got Something I Need Siobhan *
Thunder All Around Me and There's Poison in the Air Je'gan - Naboo *
When You're Up Against the Setting Sun
Nobody Die - Fondor/OP/HK-36 @
Lost In the Galaxy We Find Each Others Arms Again *
The Rapture - OP Dominion of Kaeshana #
Drifters - OP Domion of Vandelhelm #
The Return of the Klaxxi - OP Dominion of Sullust #
Each Day's a Gift and Not a Given Right * - Kaida Taldir, Eilethya the Eldorai Priestess - Kaeshana
When Worlds Collide - OP Dominion of Eriadu #
The Queen Trusts My Judgement - OP Dominion of Naboo #
* Private or invite only threads
& Public
@ Faction
# Dominion
^ Duel
+ Development
~ Invasion
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Other RP's from where I transferred from.
Who's More Foolish? The Fool or the Fool Who Follows Her?
Never Look Back
You Must Have Jedi Reflexes to Race Pods!
It's Written In the Scars
Seven Years of Bad Luck
Paddy Daycare
Are You Who You Want To Be
The Fires of Concordia Burn Brightly
Paths Cross
Yer Welcome Mate
Sometimes Tears Say All There is to Say
Truth is the Price of Happiness
With Eyes Wide Open We Find the Light
The Moonlight Ball
Can't Collect What You Don't Have
The 2nd Inquisition
Where No One Knows My Name
Order 66
You're Not Alone
The Knightrise Alliance - Takeover of Coruscant
Be Very, Very Quiet...I'm Hunting Jedi!
Aren't You a Little Short for a Stormtrooper
I Will Remember You with Me on That Field
Tea and Boys
Hi Mom! I'm Getting Married!
What is Left Behind?
We Meet Again At Last
Here We Go Again
Team Imperial Awesomeness
You Look Somewhat Familiar. Have I Threatened You Before?
The Silence in the Night
Under the Pendulum
Fear of a Blank Planet
YLRP -The Initiative Act
Maybe We're Already Gone
I Can't Wait to See Your Faces
Red Wire to Blue or Was It Blue Wire to Green
The Silvermoon
Another Day in Paradise
Goin' Through the Vacancy You Leave Behind
Someday the Past Will Fade Away
I Don't Wanna Spend My Life Jaded