Coruscant Underworld - Level 1138
Despite the lack of a visible sun, life continued deep within the Coruscant Underworld as if it was midday.
An old Chadra-fan worked as a butcher (of sorts) on Level 1138. While manning the store that day, he heard the ring of his door as someone entered.
"Welcome, welcome!" the Chadra-Fan said with his back toward the door, "What can I do you for?"
The butcher quartered a skinless bug-like creature. Footsteps echoed behind him - metal boots on metal flooring. The Chadra-Fan turned around while wiping his hands on his apron to see Shinma standing at the rounding - staring down on the 1 meter tall man.
"Oh stars!" the butcher exclaimed with a gasp, "You almost gave me a double heart attack!"
"Nicai Chua?" Shinma asked aloud - voice filtered and distorted.
"That's me, but... I assume you're not here for meat?" Nicai asked with a worried look.
Shinma's eyeless masked face glared at Nicai.
"Formoe sent me," Shinma informed Nicai.
Immediately, Nicai threw his arms up.
"I know I'm late on the payment, but I just need a little time! My grandson got a cold and needed medicine!" Nicai pleaded.
"Formoe doesn't want your money anymore," Shinma told Nicai.
BZZZTT!
A red lightsaber erupted - painting Nicai's shop in a crimson hue. Shinma, with a firm grip on the saber, pointed the plasma blade toward the Chadra-fan.
"Ah fark! No-no-no!" Nicai began to panic, "SITH! SITH!!"
Nicai screamed out as if hoping for someone to help him. He picked up his butcher knife and pointed it at Shinma.
"STAY BACK!" he screamed at Shinma.
Despite the lack of a visible sun, life continued deep within the Coruscant Underworld as if it was midday.
An old Chadra-fan worked as a butcher (of sorts) on Level 1138. While manning the store that day, he heard the ring of his door as someone entered.
"Welcome, welcome!" the Chadra-Fan said with his back toward the door, "What can I do you for?"
The butcher quartered a skinless bug-like creature. Footsteps echoed behind him - metal boots on metal flooring. The Chadra-Fan turned around while wiping his hands on his apron to see Shinma standing at the rounding - staring down on the 1 meter tall man.
"Oh stars!" the butcher exclaimed with a gasp, "You almost gave me a double heart attack!"
"Nicai Chua?" Shinma asked aloud - voice filtered and distorted.
"That's me, but... I assume you're not here for meat?" Nicai asked with a worried look.
Shinma's eyeless masked face glared at Nicai.
"Formoe sent me," Shinma informed Nicai.
Immediately, Nicai threw his arms up.
"I know I'm late on the payment, but I just need a little time! My grandson got a cold and needed medicine!" Nicai pleaded.
"Formoe doesn't want your money anymore," Shinma told Nicai.
BZZZTT!
A red lightsaber erupted - painting Nicai's shop in a crimson hue. Shinma, with a firm grip on the saber, pointed the plasma blade toward the Chadra-fan.
"Ah fark! No-no-no!" Nicai began to panic, "SITH! SITH!!"
Nicai screamed out as if hoping for someone to help him. He picked up his butcher knife and pointed it at Shinma.
"STAY BACK!" he screamed at Shinma.