Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coruscant Crusade (Open)

Blank

B
Coruscant, Underworld

Deep below the bright lights of Coruscant was a city shrouded in dark, where the sun never reached down. This was the world of Alev for years now, the field for his personal crusade against those that took his love away from one moment to another. In his small, scruffy apartment, consisting out of a single room with a few blankets on the floor, a set of armor and nothing else Alev rested, his body littered with cuts and injuries. They wouldn't stop him, not today and not tomorrow. His brown eyes fell on the photo in his hands a last time, as did a single tear.

Then the young man rose to his feet, reaching for the armor littered all over the floor. First the chest plate, then protectors for arms and legs. Cape, smoke grenades and his grappling hook followed. The last piece descended down on his head almost ceremonial, the helmet blocking out any resemblance to Alev. Blank was here now, and again he would take a few of coruscants worst scum with him.
-----------------------------------------
"Give me your money."

The voice of a thug echoed into his ears from right around the corner, followed by the pained grunt of woman and the sound of flesh dropping to the ground rather violently. His path was clear now. Without hesitation the man shrouded in his black armor began to move, ripping out a roughly sword long metal tube on his way from a half ruined building close by.

"Please, this is all I have. Please."

Blank arrived to see a woman on the ground, blood dripping down from her nose, while a thug stood above hear, the muscle packed figure aiming his blaster down on her. The sound of heavily boots stamping on the ground caught the thugs attention. He turned around, to see the black figure of Blank.

"Let her go."

His voice was obscured by the scrambler in his helmet, a low pitched and distorted sound blaring out the speakers. Yet the thug only shrugged when he noticed the figures weapon. He muttered something under his breath that sounded a lot like "Your funeral" before a single red bolt was fired, hitting Blank on the right side of his stomach. The armor offered some protection, but it still left a painful burn.

"Time to take the trash out."

The sound of his manipulated voice was overshadowed by the sound of a skull breaking under the weight of metal rod and the strength of an average human.

"The hell of a vacation" thought healing himself from the battle wounds from a week ago. After a few sessions in a bacta tank, the assassin felt fresh. Venus could be trashing every district on the planet trying to find him and taking him back to Nar Shadda, but the escape from his own facility was such a succed, he just needed to have a nice doubtful fresh air. His right leg was hanging from a ledge, while he was drinking the usual rum and coke. The current office guy was trying to concentrate, attempting to call the police but with fear of getting attacked by the assassin. Of course Acalues could almost feel every movement "Return that hand to the keyboard or the medic will ask you what kind of hand you want" and so he heard the sound of pressing keys.

The moment he was going to get up and find Venus, a fight was starting in the streets. A girl being punch out by some random thug. He took the whole content of the glass, and another guy suddenly appear, got a bolt to the stomach. At least the guy receive it as a man. The assasin dropped from the ledge, leaving the glass behind, and landing on the ground "Oh i thought that by the moment you would be knocked down" refered about the armored guy.

[member='Blank']

Blank

B
"Not today and not tomorrow."

Blank turned around, the bloody metal bar still clenched in his right hand, his body ready for another fight. Once the first blood of the day was spilled he remained ever vigilant, so no one would get the jump on him. Going by the many injuries below the armor it was something that didn't worked out that well for him.

"Who are you, and what do you want?"

Thanks to the distortion on his voice it was impossible to read the emotions behind Blank's words. He was fully aware that he had just murdered a guy, and that it was quite possible that he had to run fast should whoever it was that had appeared behind him decided to call the police on him. The only security he had for his chosen line of work was the fact that law enforcement always took their time before traveling so far into coruscant's depths.

"Doesn't matter. Just get out of my way, I have things to take care of."

The woman in the back looked at the whole situation with a mix of confusion and horror. First someone had attempted to rob her, only to witness how the robber was brutally killed right in front of her by a faceless armored figure. And now something else happened, and neither she nor Blank amd any real idea what exactly.

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

A dead guy, a traumatized woman and one guy that just couldnt close for his mouth to stop idiotic words from coming out. In other times he would hit the guy, but the girl was there. Acaleus took out his hooded jacket,, bent over, and covered the girl shoulder to shoulder "There are five thousand credits in the jacket. Use it as you like" he spin around, and a three second later the sound of footsteps running away.

"Alright you...well i will be responsable as im a little drunk. My name is Acaleus" said stretching his arms and shoulder, a *crack* coming out of his bones as he walked towards the armored murderer. The arms fell to the side with hands opened "Should i give you tips on how to threat with women?" his left arm went back, elbow pointing in the opposite direction of the fellow grabbing a crowbat bar. The arm moved forward, like punching the air. The force punch would send the guy flying away without any opposition "But did i threw that weak to even move a feather or strong enough to make a rancoor tremble?"

He would pick a fight, because from the ledge he was before, he didnt saw who hit the girl (That and the alcohol), so he assume that the armored thug was the one who started this. And so he would finish him.

[member='Blank']

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom