Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corsai Industries

Corporation Name: Corsai Industries

Headquarters: Kuat

Locations: Manufacturing and distribution locations on Garqi and Chalacta.

Operations: Manufacture and sale of various luxury goods and items such as luxury and sports speeders, swoop bikes, scooters, water craft, atmospheric personal aircraft, and Garqi grown caf.

Rationale: Rather than continuing to pay rising prices or suffer back orders for certain high end goods, amid markets that wildly fluctuate according to the restrictions of trade lines and supply chains in contested territory, the Corsai family has decided to move into manufacture of these items.

Tier: 2

Description: The Corsai Merchant House was established in 353ABY on Kuat to satisfy the tastes of the nobility for luxury items that were not so easily gotten on Kuat. Business eventually expanded off of Kuat to other locations where nobility, industrialists, and politicians were located, allowing the Merchant House to thrive. However, the last two presidents have decided to expand past merely selling the items by establishing operations to manufacture and distribute to their current markets. Kira Corsai oversaw meetings with the InterGalactic Banking Clan in which they negotiated an infusion of capital for which she used to turn to manufacturing.

Based on the availability of a reliable trade route, and raw material supply chains, they scouted a couple locations to establish both manufacturing and distribution. The planets of Garqi and Chalacta lay on well traveled trade corridors, avoiding most of the conflict of the Core while still allowing the free movement of raw materials required to manufacture the business product lines. The populations of both worlds can support the additional workforce as well as the boon in corporate taxes and trade tariffs.

The caf line of business as well as components of the finished crafts will be manufactured on Garqi in Pesktda, while the various craft will be assembled in full on Chalacta in a massive facility outside Jordir. The design and engineering will be located in Kuat City at the corporate HQ. While Corsai intends to build as much as they can of the luxury vehicles, they realize that at first, they may be reliant on purchasing completed components from other manufacturers.

Vehicle brands have yet to be named as the plants and warehouses are under construction and may take some time to find market acceptance, but the long history of the Corsai Merchant House comes with enough consumer confidence to ride out the transition from simple merchants to manufacturers.

Subsidiaries: None yet, but as Corsai Industries expands, the Corsai Merchant House will be included under the umbrella of CI when it has attained a raise in tier and the CMH is subbed itself.

Parent Corporation: None.

Primary Source: N/A

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Kira Corsai"]

I get what you're trying to do and I like the idea & details in this sub!

-but-

I will ask you to reduce the locations to 3, in which the HQ is included in those 3. If you want more locations, it's 10 post of dev thread for 1 more location but I would strongly suggest against that. I suggest you only start with the 3 locations and focus your efforts on growing into Tier 3. More about growing Tiers, click here.

[member="Zef Halo"]

My apologies. My wording was a little convoluted there, I didn't mean to imply the cities listed as locations of operations, just Kuat, Garqi and Chalacta. I've edited the line out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom