Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corran Conner

Divider2.gif

giphy.gif

NAME: Corran Conner

FACTION: Unknown (The Family)

RANK: Doctor Conner thank you very much or at least i used to be

SPECIES: Human not telling you more (Gurlanin)

SEX: Male don't test me

HEIGHT: Why would you want to know how tall I am that seems unusual

WEIGHT: Why would you want to know my weight.

EYES: Just look at my eyes they are clearly blue

HAIR: Come on you can clearly see my hair is blonde

SKIN: Are you just playing with me. You must be you can see my skin colour. Come on it's not a book club.

FORCE SENSITIVE: None

Voice: (X)

giphy.gif

Divider2.gif

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
+Genius: I can basically do anything ever including making ideas that most people won't come up with in a million years.

+ Decisive: His new lack of morals after the death of his former boss has lead him to make decisions easier including what happens to traitors and making chemicals that could be classified as weapons.
+/- Weapons: You learn weapons on the run. You learn weapons many ways and while I don't know them all I know a lot.
-Insufferable - Insufferable me hardly. I am not insufferable just not socially adjusted.
- Aggressive - with the loss of his former boss the capo vorkallin barras he eventually found out who and why which lead to him becoming way more aggressive than he used to be

APPEARANCE:
Come on guys just look at me. I am not giving you a full list of how I look. I am not that silly. I mean most people are and that's their problem. You don't need to know much more (Is a unusual brown Gurlanin when he changes)

BIOGRAPHY: Oh no no no. You are not getting my history, you want that go read a book at book club man friend. Any information on me is not something you are getting. Beyond the fact that I am a doctor. You wanna know more talk to my mum or dad if you can find them. Cause if you didn't notice.

Personal entry: My boss died to people he trusted. I can't do the same, I can't follow that path. The Donna also disappeared leaving just some guy as the Don. I'm not taking either as an acceptable fact but I still cleaned up the mess with Oscar. We had to leave though too much changed not enough to keep us there. We heard about the Eternal empire something deep within CIS space. We are gonna go check it out see if we can join or something. Should be good for us a step in a new direction.

So that didn't work out but word on the street is the family are back in town and ive been watching, so far it doesn't look like a trap, might try getting back into it.

source.gif

SHIP: none yet
Divider2.gif

Last edited:
Codex
NPC
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/136857-oscar-moondew/

Factory

Technology

Extra usefulness:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread