Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Corporate Kinship

My drawing room is quickly becoming more of an office than a place for me to enjoy an afternoon tea while I read or work on my reports for NCBC. The amount of meetings for contracts and business deals that I have been having therein are numerous. I almost do not have enough fingers to count them.

Yet I have travelled abroad as well, but not too much. My ventures have taken me to both Coruscant and Denon. However I hope to be brought to more than just the city planets. But all in good time. I must be patient. I am of the understanding that once I become a Junior member of the Board of Directors that my time offworld might increase. At least if it is true then perhaps I may have a few youthful dreams come true; such as walking on a sandy beach or feeling a gentle rain fall. Even snow. And to walk in a meadow or forest without worry that the plantlife will seek to kill me. Those are perhaps simple and trivial things to most, however I am not like most people. I cannot see in the way that most do.

Speaking of meetings, I have another guest slated to arrive to my family's apartment. There is much to benefit from any contract or deal that I can work out with this one. I just hope that he is an agreeable sort and not one to be openly critical.

Tag: Theodore Parus Theodore Parus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom