Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Corpo Looking for Threads

Wolfgang Strassmann

W
Greetings, everyone

I am currently on the lookout for threads for my corporate character. He currently is the Group Conference President of the Fromco Group, a collection of businesses working together to increase profits across the board. Strassmann himself is a charitable corpo when compared to others with him actually worrying about the safety of the citizens and their needs, making sure that their interests are represented at the corporate table.

I recently just launched a thread called
'Corporate Gathering on Ropgai II' which is a gathering of corporations and the galactic elite to the Fromco Botanical Gardens which is hosting a large display of technology for the patrons to enjoy.

Beyond this single thread, I also am looking for any other type of thread to which this character can be involved in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darth Megarea

D
The High Sith Empire is in need of resources in many different forms as we get rolling. Would be down to do a thread discussing the potential corporate ties to the future Empire.

Wolfgang Strassmann

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom