Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

qQZZaQY.png
Coronet Hypernautics
Unique quality & dependability.

Starfighters
CH-22 "Greenstar": Classic Corellian design & ingenuity come together to make a ship the envy of any Ace

Freighters
CH-258 "Slice Hound": Freighters - a Corellian Shipwrights staple, re-imagined in such a way as to be limitless.

Bombers
CH-22-B "Bantha Buster": Bombers. A more militaristic ship line from CH, with a payload to make any explosives geek weep.

Pilot Accessories
CH-SF Anti-Grav Chute "Starfall": An emergent means of escape or insertion for a pilot.

Note: Corellian League or Rogue Squadron members get the first ship free, or 25% discount on anything else if veterans of combat action for the League. TKO members, and Rogue/League members will be awarded access to an upcoming 'Restricted Catalog' ... Sith are likely to receive nothing. All others are welcome, and custom commissions considered on the merits of the proposition.

[member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"] - Take them both with my compliments. And per my brother, take this Corellian Jedi Credit, i'll leave it around the mirror on the freighter. He said to come 'home' any time you like for a visit. Also, feel free to send pictures of that thing when it's done, your family has a reputation I am eager to see the fruits of!

Titan

[member="Cal Sedaire"], after our most recent raid I have decided to grab a few freighters. 3 Of the Slice Hounds please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom