Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Corondex Battle Armor Mk.I

Status
Not open for further replies.
31NpzpZ.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To create the first armor to be mass sold by Corondex Arms.
  • Image Source: Google search here. Warlock concept art from Destiny, confirmed by [member="Atheus"].
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Restricted Missions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Corondex Arms
  • Model: BA Mk.I
  • Affiliation: Closed-Market
  • Modularity: Very
    Wrist launchers can be mounted
  • Shoulder launchers can be mounted
  • Boots can be replaced

[*]Production: Mass-Produced. (Anyone.)
[*]Material: Verpine fiber ultramesh, armorweave bodyglove, duraplast, thermal gel liner
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multi-purpose
  • Weight: 7kg
  • Quality: 6
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • High-energy ion field
  • Helmet features
DETAILED SPECIAL FEATURES
  • High-energy ion field: An advanced and thus compressed version of the ion field used on Corondex's Blast Vest, it allows the wearer to activate a highly energized field capable of dissipating energy attacks and reducing their damage.
  • Helmet features: The HUD of the is simple and easily used to. The helmet has a couple of sensors and scanners that aid the wearer such as infrared sensors, movement sensors, thermal sensors and night vision. Encrypted comm channels are also supported.
  • Mag boots: Self-explanatory
  • Vacuum sealed: Self-explanatory

Strengths:
  • Light: Utilizing durable materials known for their lightweight properties makes the Corondex Battle Armor a lightweight medium armor suitable for the common joe.
  • Standard Template: The armor is very generic but that is also a strength. Designed for the masses as a cheap and reliable armor, it is very modular as seen in the modularity section of this template.
Weaknesses :
  • Generic: Nothing too special about it that would make it a game changer. It is designed for arming massive armies or low budget paramilitaries.
  • Not a walking fort: Definitely not an armor that makes you the terminator.
DESCRIPTION

After producing the HXS-09 Battle Armor for the Helix Syndicate and the Wraithguard Battle Amor Mk.I for the Wraithguard paramilitary, it was time for Corondex to introduce to the whole market an armor.

Thus, the creation of the Corondex Battle Armor Mk.I.

A multi-purpose lightweight medium armor designed with the sole aim of satisfying needs of arming non-specialized departments of armed forces (Imperial Army, rather than Stormtrooper Corps for example). The other potential market that might utilize this armor is low budget militias around the galaxy that need some form of protection that is cheap and reliable.

The HUD of the helmets are simplified that even the most common thug can learn to utilize in the matter of days or weeks.

A big competitive advantage for Corondex Arms in this market, other than being cheap and reliable, is the armor's ability to be equipped with additional equipment such as wrist, shoulder, knee launchers very easily.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
Hello, I'll be the factory judge reviewing your submission. If you have questions, please feel free to respond to this thread once we are underway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom