Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Core's Death Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Core's Death Squad
Intent: To create a submission for Corruck's troops within the Zann Consortium
Affiliation: Zann Consortium and Corruck Kazen

Availability: Unique
Quality: B
Type: Infantry/Marine
Strength: 30 men

Description: Upon joining the Consortium, Corruck was given a selection of criminals from the main battle force to take as his own command. The men he took were put through more stringent and thorough training regiments than that of the rest of the Consortium's army. Using the knowledge he had gained from his past he trained the men for guerrilla style warfare as well as ship boarding. On top of this he also used training plans from other military groups, teaching his men to deal with most threats and remain in control of themselves during a firefight.

Corruck has prepared the unit for combat as best possible, considering that they were criminals of various sorts. He maintains direct command and has kept a very tight and strict control over what would have been a fairly unorganized group. He was unable to supply weapons or armor for his men. Instead he used the standard equipment that has been used by the Consortium Forces. He hopes to make a good example for the rest of the military to follow, but until then this unit it made to be a more elite combat unit.

Links: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/DXR-6_disruptor_rifle
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Bronzium_light_battle_armor

Alright sorry, misunderstood what that was there for. I have put in the links that were used for Consortium Infantry Assault Forces, as what they have is standard for them.

[member="Boethiah"]

[member="Corruck Kazen"]

It's for dev threads and stuff too. But that's where we'd have you link the equipment they use. Could you please make some mentions in the description though, that they use that equipment as well?

Do that and we're solid.

Thank you, I will keep that in mind in the future. As of yet this has had no dev thread to its name.

I added the following to hopefully cover this, second paragraph:

He was unable to supply weapons or armor for his men. Instead he used the standard equipment that has been used by the Consortium Forces.

[member="Boethiah"]

[member="Corruck Kazen"]

That's fine. I just want it to be specified whether or not they're using standard equipment or just have to grab what they can!

With that said, pending secondary.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom