Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corellian, Morellian, Same Same (Athena)

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Athena Nikeos"]
Noah sighed as he leaned back in the booth in the cantina that he was currently in. Seven different planets, he had tracked his mark to seven different planets before finally having him cornered in the cantina he was currently in, dressed in his Custom Ori'Ramikad armor, of course he wore a large cloak over his armor. But for now, Noah sat there, waiting for the bounty to do anything so Noah could jump in and claim to be a local officer.
(OOC: Sorry about the short post, it 1 am where I am.)

I was not liking this part of the job.

Moving my hips in a very seductive fashion and my hair was up like normal in a pony tail as I wore a cornet around my head, and the "uniform" I was told to wear was more like a bronze colored bikini with red accents to match me. Part of my last test for becoming and Enforcer officially was to take in a real fugitive and hand him over to the higher ups to be transferred to the planet that they were being hunted down on because of a bounty. I was told I could either lead a team to get this man, or i could infiltrate the Cantina being a Dancer and lure him to a private room where I would bag him and tag him.

I could see my target, Nice looking man who really had an alternate motive. He was sitting at a table, drinking something. Slinking my way over to him, I moved to sit into the man's lap. The thing about my "God given blessing" was that I was a woman that was filled in on my chest and rear. Apparently I was a person that looked nice to most of the people. Fitting in the area where I could be called, Pretty, beautiful, or straight up hot. I only knew this because Zeus had told me when we were training a few years ago why other men hit on me in the camp.

The man in the chair placed his arm around my bare back and smiled up at me as I looked down at him with glee, as fake as it was, I moved my hips when on his lap. grabbing the man's face and pulling him to me to be only a hairs length away from my face, and then separate from him Holding my hand out to the bounty, "You look like a man who needs something extra."

[member="Noah Corek"],

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Athena Nikeos"]
Noah was about to stand to take the man in when he saw a woman approach his target. Noah was a veteran Commando, so he knew when a woman was using her assets to attract a man to get a man to do what she wanted and right now that is exactly what was going down with the woman that had come up to his bounty. She was dressed like a dancer, bronze bikini with red accents, she was a head and a few centimeters shorter than Noah, if he had to guess he would say she was 1.8 meters tall, she was athletically toned and surely looked like she had seen some combat, after making his observation, Noah made the conclusion that she was a Enforcer. Noah sighed and stood, this was going to be interesting, walking over to the bar, he ordered some Corellian whiskey and decided to make his move. Taking out his Hekler'Kok P-1 with a suppressor and extended mag out, Noah made sure no one could see. He put the barrel directly on the mans spine and then leaned over and looked at the woman and spoke. "This man is wanted for crimes on multiple Protectorate planets. He's coming with me." Noah told her, voice flat but with narrowed eyes, the woman could understand he meant business.

Apparently more than one person wanted this man. as I sat on his lap, I could see his face as it widened when the gun clicked. The man sitting behind him said that he was wanted in the Protectorate. I wondered why he had gotten here and looked so far for this man. I smiled as I looked to both of them, Deciding that maybe both of us could get something out of this. Since all I really needed to do was bag him to my superiors to where they would give it to the people who had the bounty. Smiling innocently, I placed my other hand on the new man, trying to stay in character as a dancer,

"I think we can come to an agreement. Two people want one thing, why not do both at once?"

Trying to tell the man that we could work together "I think you two sh-" before the man could finish talking, I reached for my hand that was on his face to his genitals and lightly squeezed as I spoke, "Shhh why don't you leave the talking to me? Okay pumkin?"

[member="Noah Corek"],

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Athena Nikeos"]
Noah raised a eyebrow when she put his hand on him and then he raised it even higher when she basically said they could both have what they wanted at once. "Alright, I'm listening." Noah told her as he put his pistol down, but it was still enough in reach in case the criminal tried anything. "Well, you guys are going to have to deal with my friends."

The man said, with a bit of a strained voice since the red head was squeezing his balls. Noah then looked over and saw four guys giving a not too particularly nice look. "Watch this guy, I'll deal with his friends." Noah said as he stood, walking towards the four men. "You guys got a beef with me and my friend over there?" Noah asked skeptically as he looked over the guys, of course they were a bit intimidated by the large man in front of them, being nearly at 2 meters tall and being clad in full armor, he was a pretty imposing figure.

Of course they were a bit drunk too and they threw caution to the wind, one of them stood and reared his fist back and threw it forward, only to have it caught and his fist crushed. The second one came next after the first had collapsed to the ground, pulling out a vibroblade, the man swung catching Noah on his forearm plate, this gave Noah the time to slam a knee into the mans stomach and knocked him out with a right hook straight to the jaw hinge. The third pulled a hold-out blaster and fired, of course the Phrik plates on his armor could withstand several direct hits from a light saber, so before the man even got a third shot off, Noah pulled out his Merr-Sonn Power 5 Lazy Eye edition, flipped it to stun and shot the man straight in the chest, putting him down for the count. The fourth was smart enough to try and run, but he too was taken down with a stun blast to the back.

Noah then walked back over to the bar and finished his drink off. "You were saying something about you friend?" Noah asked the man, snarkiness barely being contained.

I watched as the man said that he was interested. Meaning that both of us could get what we wanted when the man came to deal with the other four men that were the targets friends. The man did nicely dispatching them, but it attracted alot of attention. Standing up, I grabbed the man's collar and started to walk towards the back where we could actually put him in cuffs and get away from the public eye.

"Get back to work, Enforcer Business." People respected the Enforcers, but Protectorate would not be a word everybody heard of. So it would be best just for that title to slip for now. I then motioned to the bartender, "Slide them into the back if you will." Then turning to the armor clad man, I nodded my head. "Don't worry, not leaving the place, just putting him away so only we can see him."

I was a woman who held my word. I didn't go against it, surely if the man could take down four men who were armed, then he could probably take me unarmed, okay fine I was not unarmed, more so I just didn't have any physical weapons. Moving into the back room where the Dancers would get dressed and ready for the show, I cuffed him to one of the tables in the back and came to stand at the door waiting for this new man from the Protectorate.

[member="Noah Corek"],

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Athena Nikeos"]
Noah popped his neck as he went back to the booth where he had beat the crap out the four guys, when he got there though, he had a bit of a problem, how was he going to get four guys back to the backstage area without waking them up. Noah then formulated a idea, gathering all the guys up, Noah got enough of the length of his whipcord launcher and tied it around the guys ankles, dragging them through the cantina and towards the backstage. Noah opened the door and then dragged the guys inside. Noah then took out four pairs of cuffs and cuffed them. After this Noah sat down and took of his helmet, he then looked over at the red head and smiled. "The names Noah, what's yours?" Noah asked as he pulled his chair over to her and sat down. Noah looked her over, getting a better view, nice green eyes, toned body and flowing read hair that because of the lighting in the room it made her her look as if it was fire.

As I looked out the door after cuffing the man, some people just stared on as the man dragged all four of them into the room. As he did so, I grabbed some spare dancer clothing, which was really just bras and panties, and stuffed one in each of their mouths and tied it around their heads. Standing back up, I looked to see the man looking at me. Introducing himself as Noah, I nodded my head to him. Wishing I was more appropriately dressed. Instead I opted to grab the shower towel over near by and cover my waist with it.

"Athena." Answering the man with one word. I walked over to the mirror I had been set up at, and pulling out a very nasty looking sword. The bronze and red look was shining in the light as I walked over and waited for the other men to wake up, "Enforcer, and you said you were from the Protectorate?"

If this man really was from their, then maybe he could give me his rank so I at least could trust him more. I mean, he was just holding a gun to the target I had.

[member="Noah Corek"],

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Athena Nikeos"]
Noah smiled when she spoke, he had hoped she wasn't one of those ice queens, but she actually seemed like a nice girl. Noah then raised a eyebrow when he saw he pull out the nasty looking sword. When he heard that was a Morellian Enforcer it all made sense, when she asked if he was from the Protectorate, he nodded his head. "Yeah. Well technically I'm not part of the Protectorate military, I'm with the Omega Pyre, were the biggest PMC company in the galaxy, though we were the predecessor to the Protectorate, over time the planets that were protected by the Pyre came together and formed the Protectorate. So while technically part of the Protectorate, we now have been kinda distancing ourselves from the Protectorate, kinda getting back to our roots." Noah told her as he took the cloak off of his armor and leaned farther back into the chair.

A brief history of who he worked for cleared up about who he was. Nodding my head as he explained it to an extent, I almost smiled. "Omega Pyre getting over taken by the Protectorate. Feel good about that instead of your planet being taken over by Sith only a half a year ago, then only to leave about a few months ago." The New Order had come and gone like a flash flame in the pan. During that time, I still trained here on Morellia, I looked to the men who were still out and I pointed to the back of the room, "You would not mind if I got dressed in my own clothes correct?" I then used my left hand to indicate my current situation, and them himself as he was in armor. "Perverse minds sit over there, and I would rather not get wolf whistles while interrogating them."

While yes it could be used for a tool, you wanted to leave most of it to the imagination when using your assets. it made them wonder off in their mind, rather than leaving everything open. As well that I would rather be modestly dressed than standing there like I had just gotten out of a shower of sparkles and sweat.

[member="Noah Corek"],

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Athena Nikeos"]
Noah looked at her with a raised eyebrow when she said that the Protectorate took over the Pyre. "No, no. You don't understand, the Protectorate evolved from the Pyre. But now we're distantcing ourselves from the Protectorate. You see, in the early days, planets forgotten by the Republic looked to the Pyre to help them. After a year many of these worlds had been relying on the Pyre, a lot of the members got into these planets and acted as advisors, the planets sort of fell into the Protectorate and their governments kinda took orders from us." Noah told her and then motioned that is was fine for her to get dressed. Then the man looked over at him and all the color drained from his face. "They sent you!?" The man nearly screamed out with a bit of alarm. "What? Did you expect them to send some rookies? Of course not! After what you idiots pulled, your looking that they didn't send me AND Kreelan!" Noah told the man, chuckling all the while.

I guess I had the wrong idea. Noah then corrected me and made sure that I was educated in what was happening. Really I wouldn't have cared, but as we were having to deal with other things, like me getting dressed, I kind of toned him out, but nodded my head to make it seem like I was listening. As he simply indicated for me to get dressed, I walked towards the back and sitting at the back of the room was a black bag. The same one I had pulled the sword from, I reached in, pulling out pieces of armor, clothes, and even a shield that was made out of duraplast. I turned around to let my back face the man as I took off my top. Replacing it with the Leather corset, I then took the towel off and removed the clothing around my waist, and put on the shorts.

Placing on the other clothing items of a neck brace looking article of clothing, the red sash around my waist, the greaves that reached from my feet all the way to my mid thigh where I had a .48 Enforcer slugthrower pistol in a holster. I then put the shield on my back and let the rifle that was inside the bag stay there. What I did grab, was a dagger. Fairly small in width, but it was about six inches long. And a very good tool for guys who didn't want to speak.

Walking back over as the man asked about Noah being here, I just looked at him as this indicated that the man was some high ranking official inside the Omega Pyre. Looking to him, and seeing as how Noah was already talking to him, Might as well let him continue. Well, within reason.

[member="Noah Corek"],

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Athena Nikeos"]
Noah looked down at the man that was cuffed before him and chuckled and shook his head. "Kid, lets make this real clear. After what you did, your not going to live to see next month. Lets recap your crimes: Destruction of Protectorate Equipment resulting in the Death of Protectorate Personnel,Theft of Protectorate Military Tech and of course the three largest crimes, Rape, Murder and Piracy." Noah said with a bit of venom as he took his boot and slammed it as hard as he could, he was sure he heard a few ribs cracking. He then looked back and walked to Athena. "I think its time to fully introduce myself, Colonel Noah Corek, Second-in-Command of the entire Omega Pyre." Noah told her as he gave her a bow and stuck out his hand so she could shake it.
[member="Athena Nikeos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom