Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corellia Planet Submission update - Crowdsourcing

Hey folks,

It has been a while since I submitted the Corellia planet into the codex ( August 2016). In that time, I know we had a lot of neat interesting stories, new locations, organizations, and lore for this planet in our Chaos board.

I will be submiting a modification request to update the Corellia Planet sub I submitted. I would like for you guys to please help me collect the relevant information. What I need are the following:

New Lore

1) Little snippets and blurbs about what has been going on since the One Sith Empire fell. What is going on with the government? Is there a new council? I need updates on government, society, and the inhabitants if possible with all relevant roleplayed links.

What is common knowledge? What is known only to a select few?

New Locations

1) if there are new locations either via the codex locations as a sub or roleplayed in a thread, please provide a name and a link to the location sub ( or if no location sub a link to the relevant completed thread) I would be happy to add these to the Notable locations or point of interests

New Organizations

1) are there new organizations tied to corellia? if so, please provide me little info blurbs that I can add. The same thing goes with providing all applicable roleplay / codex links.

My goal is to update this in two to three weeks. So my deadline for all the information i need to submit the modification will be July 20, 2018.

Thanks!

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

It was listed in the old submission, but with the fall of the One Sith the Ember of Vahl enclave on Corellia was destroyed by the Corellian groups that liberated the planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom