Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Core World Problems

Darth Vindictus

D

Vindictus had not been in the Core for nearly a decade. He had been born and raised on Kuat, but since his departure and self imposed exile across the galaxy, he had done his best not to travel too close to the region. It was far too populated for the Sith Lords tastes, and much too democratic. The Galactic Alliance and its Jedi allies were just another reason that he had not made a trip to the Core, but recent events had changed that. An agent working for the One Sith had brought word of a suspicion they had about a member of the Galactic Alliance government. From what they could gather, they believed the individual, Jane lovett was hiding something. Vindictus had gone over their findings himself, and what he had found was enough to get him to journey to the Core.

Finding her offices had been a simple enough matter. Every member of the Galactic Alliance government was meant to be approachable and visible by their constituents, and it had only take a few hours of asking around before Vindictus had found his way there. A bit more time of sneaking through the governmental building, and disabling the securities for her office had seen him inside without notice. Now, lights dimmed, he stood before the large panel windows of her office, staring out at the sprawling city of Coruscant. He could sense her approach, and knew that in a matter of moments, he would finally get to meet her.

In moments, he would encounter another hopeful recruit for the One Sith.

Jane lovett

J
Suit:X
Jewelry: x
Jane was going to her office to pick up her few things her temporary job helping the alliances credit value had failed. When she heard that someone had not only asked for her but where he office was she looked perplexed when they said it was a man. Not her sister but Jane figured who it might be as she approached she felt his presence she was intrigued and she knew if it came to violence security and jedi would be here long before she would be seriously injured.

As she walked In she looked at the man. Closing the door behind her "what do you want sith" she said she didn't need to see to know where he was. As she walked along the opposing wall "you've obviously come here for me what for I wonder" she said her arms behind her back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darth Vindictus

D

A smile crossed Darth Vindictus' face as he turned to face Jane lovett upon her entrance to the office. She put on a good show, that of the noble and elegant Galactic Alliance politician. But beneath that physical appearance, her true mental, emotional, and Force connection told the Sith Lord all he needed to know. "Subtlety is the art of the Sith, Jane Iovett. Through subterfuge and deception the Sith have achieved their greatest victories across the galaxy."

Stepping away from the window, Vindictus cross half the distance between the two of them before halting again, his yellow eyed gaze unwavering. "I would recommend you keep this in mind the next time you address a stranger. It could very easily have all fallen apart for you had I been anyone else. But, that is not my concern for now." Turning away, Vindictus walked across the office and selected a chair, lowering himself into it slowly.

"I have taken interest in your career, Jane. Working your way up the Galactic Alliance government, for purposes known only to yourself. I have my speculations, but would not think to presume. What I do know is that I can offer you vast support, in exchange for loyalty. I come representing an organization that would cherish the chance to have a member such as yourself in a high ranking position with the Galactic Alliance. I can assure you, the trade will be of much value."

Last edited by a moderator:

Jane lovett

J
Suit:X
Jewelry: x
Darth Vindictus

Jane watched and listened "very true those are a siths greatest strengths but I'm a sith no longer I cut my ties and buried them so deep the GA will never find them" she said her blue-green eyes stayed on him. As he walked halfway between them "no one knows except you I take it you took great effort to find out my past" she said as she followed him to the desk and sat down on the opposite side of him. Listening to his offer she smiled "I am a multi-billionare and a model who has funded the galactic alliances army with weapons and ships for their war effort" she said looking at him.

"So here comes sith wanting to help boost my failing political career up and ask my loyalty you must think I'm dense if I'm found out I take full blame and am arrested or worse you'll have to offer more then that for my help" she said she was using the force to short out any listening devices he may have on his person discretly as they spoke. Or atleast check if he had any.

Darth Vindictus

D

Vindictus nodded his head, a small flourish of his right hand and an exertion of the Force seeming to darken the windows of the office. It was an illusionary effect, and any technology would be able to see through it easily enough, but anyone visibly watching would be unable to see through the haze. "It is indeed a great risk that you would be taking, Jane Iovett. But perhaps, it would also be a chance for even further development. Like I have said, discretion and subtlety are a Siths greatest assets, ones that I can operate with as much as any other. Your connection with me will not be found."

Leaning back in the chair he had claimed, he folded one leg over the other. "And should such a day ever come, you can have my assurance that effort will be made to extract you from any problematic situation. Assets are something not to be tossed aside."

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J
She looked at him unmoving her eyes stern. Unwavering measuring up the man before her surely her master hadn't had a hand in his teaching. Otherwise they wouldn't be sitting here now he would have contacted her directly to meet off world. Explained the groups purpose and left for the two to hash things out even if her master had not been helping the newer sith orders as much.

She leaned forward "I have to much to lose on this planet otherwise I would but I know someone who might help" she said unsure of if he'd even help or the consequences of if this group proved unworthy for his aid and his rage towards her. "I can contact him but be warned he predates the sith as you know him how he's lived so long eludes even me do not give give him reason to mistrust you and don't treat him as a lesser sith" she said there was fear in her eyes as she spoke of him.

She reached into her pocket and pulled out an encrypted data pad with a two way connection she typed something in as she started talking again "if he finds your sith order lacking he will not hesitate to kill you, me or anyone else" she said " do you have a meeting place he can meet you at" she asked.

Darth Vindictus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom