Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Core Platoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
2kNHNPL.jpg

Name: Core Platoon

Intent: To serve as Knight Mullarus' preferred Imperial Commando platoon

Affiliation: The One Sith + Knight Mullarus

Availability: Rare

Quality: B - Veteran

Type: Infantry

Strength: Core Platoon contains four squads of five Imperial Commandos. Twenty total

Description: With the construction of Mullarus' Manor on Ragoon VI, the Sith Knight has become more involved with the Imperial military stationed on the world, giving him more influence with them. The local Imperials began to trust the Knight and allow him to call upon them for favors, out of trust and because Mullarus is ranked a High Colonel in the Imperial military now. Upon request, the Empire allowed Mullarus to command a special platoon of stormtroopers with more battle experience, tactical genius, and special unique sets of armor for them.
They were dubbed Core Platoon, 4 squads of imperial commandos all with white armor similar to that of a normal stormtrooper, but with distinguishing helmets to help them stand out against the normal soldiers at the Knight's command. Within the platoon are the four squads:
- Thunder Squad, with blue markings on their armor
- Magma Squad, with red markings on their armor
- Cyclone Squad, with silver markings
- Quake Squad, with brown markings

Links: Image Source

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Hi. Looks like I'll be judging this submission today.

Most everything looks good, there are just two things that need to be addressed.

Firstly, B quality units require development. Given that there are only twenty of them, I think you'll be fine with a simple 10 post thread.

Secondly, under the Links portion we need links to any relevant Wookieepedia articles or Factory submissions for weapons, armor, or any special equipment they might use.

Once you've got that finished, lemme know and we'll go ahead and get this thing approved. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here, or shoot me a PM. Thanks much.

[member="Knight Mullarus"]

[member="Rusty"]

A friend of mine suggested I use a Dominion I was planning to use them in as one to flesh them out. Is that alright?

Also, in regards to that, it is only my posts that contribute to the development, right?

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
If you use a dominion, I'm going to have to ask you to link individual posts, because trying to sort out which ones deal with your unit directly can be near impossible. The posts that count are yours and any enemy posts engaging the unit. I'm basically trying to see if they've been thrown into the fire enough to be worthy of the B-quality.

That help?

Notice: a deadline of January 10th will be imposed on all current standing Codex subs for the official Codex reopening. All subs must be completed to the point of pending secondary approval by then or risk denial/archival.

You have 15 days before the deadline. That's two weeks and a day. Use your time wisely.

[member="Rusty"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom