Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cookies! Mirai Cookies!

I love cookies? Do you love cookies? I hope you do, because Mirai Confectionery Company is proud to present our beloved Mirai Cookies to the Galaxy once again. Buy the hell out of these, because you have my personal guarantee that you will not eat a better cookie in any part of this whole damn universe.

Want to purchase one? A box? A whole starship full of cookies? Hell, do you want a whole starship made of cookie? Sure, no problem! Snack on them! Mention them in your threads! Tag me, or better yet, post here with testimonials of how awesome you think cookies are. For big corporations or governments that would like to sell these cookies in their stores, let's make a deal! I'll give you my best price.

Hell, make flavours up and suggest them and I'll even put them in the flavour list if it's awesome. And credit you, for being a boss.

Help me achieve my dream of being the only Tier 6 corporation that doesn't dabble in military technology. It'll be totally cool.

We currently work with:
  • Silk Holdings - they sell our cookies in all their waystations and major stop points all across the Galaxy.
  • Arceneau Trade - we sell cookies everywhere with them!

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Selka, being secretly Velok (more or less), had acquired his great love for Mirai Cookies. She reactivated his standing order, so as to assure herself of a constant supply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom