Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Convicts, Trains and Murder, Oh My!

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
snowpiercer-poster-raduis-twc.jpg

jennifer-connelly-snowpiercer.jpg

Quite a few things have caught my eye lately that I've sort of meshed together for a neat story. Mainly Murder on the Orient Express, Con Air and the upcoming Snowpiercer tv series. The short description is this:

A transport train traveling from the continent of Anarris to the continent of Altiria runs into trouble. Not only from the harsh weather of the north pole where the two continents connect by ice, but also from some of the passengers. One of the heavily secured cars houses a dangerous criminal (or more), either a Force User or not. The individual(s) would be guarded by either Jedi, police, mercs for hire or soldiers. Either through help on board the train or outside of it, the criminal(s) escapes the secured car and wrecks havoc on the other variety of passengers on the train. Will it reach it's final destination? Who knows?

Now why a transport train and not some ship? It's more discreet that way. Most would assume that a ship would be used, so this wouldn't so easily be guessed. Plus it's more of a challenge. A diagram of the train would be provided so that there's less confusion.

Now what do I need from you? Passengers, of course! A variety of people is best. I also need the villain(s) of the story, as well as his/her/their accomplices. I also need individuals that were sent to see that the villain is transported and the rest of the passengers protected.

There's no guarantee of who's side will win in this one. It all depends on how it all plays out.

Now the only question that I have is; who's interested?

Kay-Larr

[member="Sunrise Latakia"]

Oh you'd be great! Bounty hunters could take part as well, if anyone would want to try to cash in on an opportunity :)

Kay-Larr

[member="Bullwark"]

Yes indeed! I'm just starting my day, cooking breakfast and doing some chores before I can settle in and get this going! Work before play ;)

I'll tag everyone when it's up and others are free to hop in if they so wish.

Talon Aegis

T
I guess I'll join, I'll help you guys, sorry if it's a bit late, if you want I can pull out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom