Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Convergence Mk.I

Status
Not open for further replies.
commission_concept_art___beam_rifle_by_torvenius-d53xewt.jpg

[SIZE=9pt]Image Source: http://torvenius.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Concept-Art-Beam-Rifle-308928701[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Intent:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] To create a particle rifle for Kezeroth as well for certain members of the Shadow Dynasty
Development Thread: If needed
Manufacturer: Iscariot Industries
Model: Convergance Mk.I
Affiliation: Shadow Dynasty/ Iscariot Industries
Modularity: Bipods and Scopes can be added
Production: Limited
Material: Durasteel, blaster components[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Classification:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Particle Beam Rifle
Size: Handheld
Length: 1 meter[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Weight:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] 7 kg
Ammunition Type: SA-XVA Powercell
Ammunition Capacity: Semi-Auto: 30 Full-auto:150[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Effective Range: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]750 meters[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Rate of Fire:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Semi-auto, Fully Automatic[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Special Features:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Switches between Semi-automatic, and fully automatic[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Description:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] The Convergance rifle is Iscariot Industries first endeavor in creating a Particle Rifle. Backwards engineering normal Particle Rifles showed just how unstable they are. Utilizing beams that weren’t nearly as densly packed as a regular blaster rifle the weapon is known to pack quite a punch. The unstable nature of the particle rifles is somewhat of a benefit since whenever it interacts with a solid object or energy field it would explode making it useful against force sensitive’s. Due to them not trying to stabilize the typical design and instead increasing the power draw from the cell the weapon is more powerful than most particle rifles, but comes with the downsides as well. Such as the power draw is so great that even a special made Phobium power cell can only fire thirty shots when set to Semi-auto. The recoil is so great on this weapon that a normal human would have problems firing such a weapon, and would be more appropriately mounted on a bipod. The only special ability this weapon truly possesses is the ability to switch between firing modes. While set to Full auto the shots are less powerful but can be shot at a quick rate. While set to semi-auto the shots are fired at their full strength, but limit the weapon to only thirty shots. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Original Source: [/SIZE]

So a hand-held turret. As far as I am aware the range should be okay, though there isn't much canon information on such, so for this particular weapon that is specifically made for such I will approve of it. Pending secondary.

Also, as always, abuse it and you will most certainly lose it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom