Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Convention Recruitment

Untitled920_20231011091927.png

Objective: Meet fans
Tags: Darth Wallgof Darth Wallgof

The conference centre had been buzzing all day, lots of influencers were here and there had been a lot of fans too, it had been kind of fun, but Annika felt tired, her brand of witchy fashion advice was popular and growing but it never seemed enough, she wanted more. "Oh my stars! Anni-K, I love you, your show is a-mazing! can you mark me?" a teenage girl with long black hair and a lacework dress approached the desk that the sixteen year old sat behind.

"Grace my palm with credits and the raven gods shall grant you my mark" Annika smiled, and the girl tapped her credit chit against the pay unit. Annika reached forward and grasped the wrist of the other girl and a brief chill came over her as she channelled what she did not know to be the dark side. She muttered some incantations, utter gibberish but it was all part of the brand before removing her palm. Left on the girl's inner wrist was what looked like runic burn, but it was in deep purple and it caused only minot discomfort. As far as Annika had experienced, the marks lasted about three weeks and she registered them as temporary tattoos with the convention, if they were anything more, she wasn't party to it.

"Oh my gods, its so pretty, thank you! Is it true they are all unique"

Annika returned the query with a nod "The raven lords themselves look into your heart and give you the mark you deserve."

The teen beamed then leaned over and kissed Annika on the cheek before departing with a blush. OK, that part annoyed Annika, touching the influencers was not allowed unless they touched you and yet she still did it. As the girl walked away Annika just scowled at her and muttered things under her breath. Before switching back to her show personality for the next fan. She had about fifteen minutes before closing then she could count her earnings and get some air, that would be a relief at this point.​

CENTER]

Outfit: Sith Armour
Equipment: Single Lightsaber
Tags: Annika Starfire Annika Starfire

The pleasure world of Zeltros. It was everything that the Sith Lord hated, it was an escapism from the miserable existence that the galaxy was in. It was ruled by chaos, pleasure and the constant need to be happy. Why would such a dark lord, fuelled by hatred and anger come to such a world? Rumours. Rumours of an untrained Force User branding followers with skills of the Dark Side. It was an opportunity to gain a disciple, someone to train and pass his knowledge onto. Someone who could appreciate the mental tortures that he inflicted onto others.

Finding this child was not easy. He had no awareness of influencers or social media presences. He was fighting wars and taking down the criminal Jedi Order. However, he was grateful for the fact that this potential acolyte was using her powers. The beacon of the Dark Side called to him, pushing away all other distractions and attempts to soothe his mind. He followed the beacon to its source and found the child. She seemed to believe in some raven lords or such nonsense.

He was hopeful such delusions would be quick to burn away.

There was a queue to meet and get a mark from the girl. It was curious but he did not have the time nor the patience to wait. His appearance would be haunting enough, but to further add to it, a voice would echo in the mind of Annika, you play with forces you have no understanding of child. This is no gift from some raven lord. This is power only few can teach you to harness. Find me, learn from me and you will no longer be sat there marking weaklings for credits.

His armoured form staring Annika down before a person blocked her sight of him and the Sith Lord vanished completely. Giving the child the task of finding him and demonstrating her ability to adapt and commit to the gruelling training that he would be tasking her.

As Annika placed her hand on yet another Anni-K fan she felt something in her mind something dark and something that felt very deliberate, and momentarily overwhelming. She glanced into the line at where she felt it was coming from but there was nothing, just more of the same.

"Ouch! That hurt!"

"Huh.. sorry, I..." she looked at the symbol in the girl's wrist, it looked like an eye. The bruising in the skin had given it a yellowish tinge and the mark from Annika's hand made it look like a ring of blood.

The other girl pulled her hand away "It doesnt usually hurt that much... thanks... thats cool..." she winced out a smile and walked off. Annika saw her slump to the ground next to her friends against a wall and hug them as if in fear, before reaching for tissues to wipe tears of pain from her eyes.

"I err.. I've got to go do something, thank you all for coming and may the blessings of the Raven be on you." The half-zeltron stepped up and walked away, she crouched down next to the girl who was feeling unwell and put her hand on her shoulder. The girl just looked back at her, mildly embarrassed but also a little frightened, perhaps flying a little closer to the event horizon than most goth posers enjoyed. "I'll be OK, thanks again."

Annika continued walking, pulling a stick out of her purse and lighting it, the ryll quickly filled her nostrils and she felt herself relax a little. Who was that person? She wasn't trained in the force and didnt even realise that is what she waa doing, but the girl had spent enough time with this feeling in her psyche to trust her intution. Walking in to a quiet room she thought hard about the feeling he had presented her when she burned the eye onto the other girl.

<<OK, if you can offer me more than credits, show yourself to me?>> she said to herself, trying to picture the face of the man she had never seen. She sighed and pursed her lips, shaking her head. What was she doing?​

CENTER]
Outfit: Sith Armour
Equipment: Single Lightsaber
Tags: Annika Starfire Annika Starfire

Wallgof could sense that the naive goth influencer, she was searching for him and that was good. However, he was not convinced that she deserved his guidance just yet, wishing to test her skills and ensure that there would be no waste in bringing on someone new to the Sith ways. There were many who sought the path of the Sith, but it did not mean they were worthy of such a position. Especially those who needed to be handheld the entire way. To be truly powerful, there must be demonstrations of that power from the moment you begin to the end. Only the weak seek out support from others. There was a difference between forging alliances amongst peers and seeking a superior to lay the path to greatness out for you.

If you truly seek power, then I have given you all the tools you need to succeed in finding me. If you are as weak as your followers then you do not deserve your powers and I will gladly strip you of them. Wallgof darkly responded. He was not going to allow someone unworthy attempt to poison the minds of the youth with lies.

There was a no Raven Lord. There was only the Force, and breaking the chains of the Force granted power beyond belief.

He had left the convention, the atmosphere of that place was not approach for his wishes. If he needed to test the girl, then he needed her to find her way to him. To use the powers she had and control her skills. He waited at his ship. The transport would take her away from this party world, somewhere she can be truly tested and pushed to the limit. However, he was unsure if she would make it to him. He wasn't hiding his presence in the Force but for someone untrained in the Force, to search for someone, it was not an easy task.

"Given me all the tools my ass..." the girl said to herself, alone in the darkened room trying to fathom what on earth her next move was from here. Then it dawned on her and a puzzled grin crossed her face. She walked back out and looked around, looking for the girl that she had injured when Darth Wallgof Darth Wallgof had first made the connection to her. The girl wasn't hard to find, she looked white as a sheet and her arm was tucked away close to her. Her other arm held a large cup of caf as she chilled with some friends.

Annika walked up to her. "Hey, how are you feeling? I err... need to have a look at that mark if it's OK? I think someone is trying to contact me with it" the girl looked back at her with concern on her eyes, but also a little spark of excitement that she might be a conduit for the Raven lords.

"Will it hurt?"

"erm... nooo?" Annika had no idea, and the girl looked far from convinced herself, but she showed her the arm with the eye blazed into it.

Annika put her own hand on it and purple mists started forming between her hand and that of the girl. "Come on... show me what you want me to see."

The other girl yelped with pain and then it became a moan as she grimmaced through the intense burning sensation that now wracked her body. Mists filled her vision and Annika saw her perception change as if from another person, she saw shuttles in a hangar bay and hangar staff walking around going about their business. The markings on the wall told her which hangar it was, it wasn't far from here and one of the one that several of the wealthier visitors were using. She spent a moment more, feeling the darkness of the man beginning to work its way into her psyche, she was not strong enough to fight it yet so she broke the connection. The girl in front of her had had enough, she looked spent with her experience and punctuated her agony by vomiting on the floor.

"Thank you... drop me a DM or something and we can hang out some time yeah?"

"I... I dont think I want to do that any more Anni" she shook with tears as Annika walked away, following the lead she had been given. It was only a few minutes walk to the shuttle, provided this wasnt some kind of trick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom