Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contruum: Objective B

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
Updates, organization, issues, etc. regarding Objective B of Contruum will be discussed and handled here. If you're looking for an opposing writer to duel with or have an update on an ongoing duel, please post here and tag either myself, [member="Sage Bane"], [member="Reverance"], or [member="Darth Pyrrhus"].

Objective B: Battle in Orbit

Invaders (OS): Capture the orbiting shipyards of Contruum by defeating any defenders on or around the shipyards. This will primarily be a PVP based objective that can comprise naval and marine/ground troops, should defenders and invaders agree to it. In these situations, the combat would still be viewed from the PvP perspective. Successfully capturing the shipyards is considered a victory.

Defenders (GR): Defend the orbiting shipyards of Contruum by defeating invading forces. This will primarily be a PVP based objective that can comprise naval and marine/ground troops, should defenders and invaders agree to it. In these situations, the combat would still be viewed from the PvP perspective. Successfully defending the shipyards is considered a victory.

Rules:

PvP will determine victory. NPCs may be brought in for background/flavor, but they are inconsequential to the duel(s). You are not required to post NPC headers, as we trust that you won’t spawn pointless NPCs mid-fight. Be aware that this objective allows for NPCvNPC duels, but only if the participants wish to utilize them.

(E.g. Darth Jeff sics his 300 Elite Sith Supertroopers on Jedi Bob. As Jedi Bob lies dying, pierced by a hundred or so blaster bolts, Darth Jeff comes in and stabs him to death, trying to claim his win. The above won’t be allowed.)

Wins not awarded by matches, but by felled opponents (also otherwise incapacitated, unable to walk away from the fight, or retreating from the engagement) OR mutual agreement between all participants. A participant automatically loses upon failing to respond within 24 hours since their opponent’s last post (barring any agreements between the participants).

(E.g. Darth Jeff faces off against Jedi Bob and Jedi Kate. He kills Jedi Bob, but then Jedi Kate breaks his legs and knocks him out.

That’s one win for the OS, and one for the GR. This also makes sure that uneven (e.g. 1v2, 2v4, etc) matches are still judged in a balanced way.)

As always, be nice, communicate, and have fun. :)

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
[member="Thanith Gumara"] vs
Vrag vs Davin Skirata
[member="Darth Kentarch"] vs
[member="Kyra Proga"] vs
[member="Darth Hauntruss"] vs
[member="Reverance"] vs
[member="Darth Carach"] vs
[member="Darth Nephthys"] vs
[member="Ratih Lah"] vs
[member="Ameli Trahir"] & [member="Lassiter"] vs Micah Talith
[member="Greta Kohler"] vs
[member="Enoch Zambrano"] vs
[member="Nomkneer artzhul"] vs
[member="Victor Mors"] vs
[member="Eliza Lunelle"] vs

[member="Vrag"] [member="Darth Kentarch"] [member="Reverance"] [member="Darth Carach"] [member="Darth Nephthys"] [member="Ratih Lah"] [member="Ameli Trahir"] [member="Darth Noxia"] [member="Enoch Zambrano"] [member="Darth Drethi"] [member="Nomkneer artzhul"]

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

In my negotiations with the Admiral leading the Republic Fleeters I need to know how many of you are going to be focusing on space battle and how many are going to be assaulting the stations.

We are negotiatign specifically Fleet size. Also for those focusing on space battle a question.

Ion weapons: Bypass shields or not. This is your personal opinion question based on the invasion and only the invasion.

@ Thanith Gumara, then I say no to Bypassing shields.
Here's why. I don't feel this is entirely flushed out, and there may be some misuse of whats been developed in the factory. If I had more of sense of how much damage Ion canons I might be willing. But I don't someone to drop a capital ship in a few quick hits and shout "That capital ship is down!"

Reverance said:
Rev is going to be boarding a station and doing fight stuffs with his saber.
[member="Thanith Gumara"]

Same as Rev. Will be heading to the station to do fight-fighty stuff with her saber.
Should be the same for [member="Enoch Zambrano"] as well.

sassy-black-woman-meme-generator-don-t-tell-me-what-to-do-d41d8c.jpg

Erm, but yes, that's what I'll be doing....

[member="Darth Noxia"]

Darth Kentarch said:
Any overall ideas on how we should do this?
So far the pure Fleeting Aspect as been ironed out as a diversion for you lovely people hitting the ship yards. If everyone sticks to the plan you guys shouldn't have any real opposition until you land. From there I have no idea what you are up against.

I would suggest however splitting into three or four waves. First wave secure the landing sites. Second wave comes in takes the position of the first wave as the first wave pushing in the the next objective.

Or you could leap frog.

If you break it down into waves then you would only have to tag your individual wave and not all thirty ish people on each side at the objective.

[member="Thanith Gumara"]. Do you want me to try and board a specific ship? Say the flagship or is there something else you had in mind. Instead of grabbing shipyard landing zones?

[member="Darth Kentarch"]

As far as I know there are not any plans for boarding actions. Anyone not in one of the Fleet ships as far as I know will be defending the shipyards in Contruum.

Now I know there has been mention of boarding actions in the Balmorra invasion.

That being said anyone that wants to hitch a ride to Contruum in one of the four capital ships in Thanith's Task Force is more than welcome to do so.

[member="Vrag"]

Thanith vs the whole Republic Fleet ;)

But if you need a specific target Command wise I guess it would be [member="Tålamod Shapochka"] since she is leading their Fleet.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
OBJECTIVE B - UPDATE

[member="Thanith Gumara"] vs GR FLEET
Vrag vs Davin Skirata
[member="Reverance"] vs Sirus
[member="Darth Carach"] vs GR FLEET
[member="Darth Nephthys"] vs GR FLEET
[member="Ameli Trahir"] & [member="Lassiter"] vs Micah Talith
[member="Greta Kohler"] vs Khaleel Malvern
[member="Eliza Lunelle"] vs GR FLEET

[member="Darth Kentarch"] vs NONE
  • Choli Vyn on the GR side is lacking an opponent

[member="Enoch Zambrano"] vs
[member="Nomkneer artzhul"] vs
[member="Victor Mors"] vs
[member="Ratih Lah"] vs
[member="Kyra Proga"] vs
[member="Darth Hauntruss"] vs

If we got anything wrong, please tag me so we can fix it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom