Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Contrast of the Stars

Aesro

A
He said the future worried him, though not necessarily how. Aesro rubbed his hands together as he came across the next answer, thinking it over. He was a part of something called the Shadow Empire, and that it was a dark sided thing, attempting to do good. But that he'd learn more towards a "grey ideal" and that an alliance between them as such would be useful.

The Wrath hummed slowly, "I can see how that'd be useful yes. I believe we do have light siders as well so I suppose that fits. So the Shadow Empire, you can act as a representative of them or are you simply the one making the suggestion? I think it is possible an alliance could be made."

OOC of Kavessk OOC of Kavessk

OOC of Kavessk

Nothing to See, OOC coming through
"As a representative."

Another lie, a bit softer than his previous. Kavessk knew however it was something Romeo could agree with, an alliance with a group rooted in a grey aspect of the Force.

Aesro

A
A lie though it may be, Aesro still had no reason to know that. He nodded in thought. Now it had become a matter of technicalities. In Aesro's opinion, an alliance was a good thing. It had done well for most of those awful slavers, after-all, that's all many of them had with each other. Some kind of business alliance, but they mostly worked with each other under those conditions. But with a system and necessary consistency of a planetary faction, consistency was far more important. So there should be much less backstabbing. Now it came down to the type, "What form of alliance do you believe could be taken then? Military? Financial? Industrial? Or informational?"

OOC of Kavessk

"All of the above."

The technical aspects reigned true, too many alliances destroyed by one mistake. Kavessk however needed this to be crucial, realizing the benefits of such a grand scale. It would certainly help this dark feeling that surrounded him ever since his remission to the galaxy, and do what he felt was right.

OOC of Kavessk

(Also to let you and the Grey Forces know if this is to go official, we changed our name to the Shadow Protectorate. A lot less recoiling ain't it?)

Aesro

A
(Thanks for the heads up!)

Aesro made a clicking sound as the man responded with a yes to all. Well, now he had to figure out more about what to do here. Aesro was still new to this. He knew some of the things about how politics worked. But really Aesro was not a complex person. He didn't enjoy handling the technicalities. Though, he thought he did...ok.

"Well, splendid, I guess it's down to specifics now. Some form of official agreement may be best, way I see it here's what will work out. Agreement of aiding each other for defense, reduction of taxes and tarrifs for trade between us, and to share information vital to security." He said. It was definitely not put into a lawyers terms, he didn't have that type of knowledge. He'd probably have to ask someone about that, but this sounded right.

OOC of Kavessk OOC of Kavessk

OOC of Kavessk

"Of course. Anything beyond the initial agreement can be worked out by our higher ups."

It was such a short response for one with distaste with politics, but this was good to hear. Even with Aesro's inexperience in such a position, his confidence could've fooled some.

Aesro (I am so sorry, I thought you didn't respond with no notif and then I check to you actually answering. My bad.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom