Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Contrast of the Stars

OOC of Kavessk

Nothing to See, OOC coming through
Kavessk was amounting a long journey after his recent joining, seeking to sharpen his ideals. That and possibly find more people to share his developing ideology, hence his journey into space.

But this travel was different, feeling a unnatural tug of the Force. It wasn't directed at him, but simply that he was in the area of effect. Another user, one strong. Something he couldn't resist.

With one of many ships landing at a spaceport of Val'hala, Kavessk found himself among crowds of people. He certainly stood out, but no one cared too much to do anything.

Now it was the matter of finding who sent such a call on a highly populated planet.

[If you are a member of the Grey Forces and want to join, make sure to ask.]

Aesro

Aesro

A
Aesro was new to this whole "You're in charge now" thing. His position as the apprentice and Wrath of a man who was actually known as Godking was not one he could get used to for awhile. What he understood, was hierarchy. Every piece had its place. If you spoke with the authority of the man above you, it was not you speaking, but them. And as a result he could have incredible confidence in the moments in which he was actually following the orders of his master, but doing so by giving orders to others.

Today was a little different, the young Zabrak had recently been training. Working hard to ensure his body was at its best condition and that he could still use the force. He was new to that part too, but he was far from uncomfortable with that thought. At his side, a phrik vibro-sword. Not the most uncommon of weapons, but effective. He wore clothes that were not particularly flashy, and made to be movable, but they were a far cry from the rags he used to wear.

His journey along the planet, by this point near the spaceports, came to a pause. He felt something, just before he glimpsed someone. He raised his eyebrows as he saw a man, a number of strange attachments on him. At first her thought some kind of cybernetics, but it meant more then that. He just...knew it somehow. Aesro felt a strange sensation, one that.

Oh right. He'd felt that before hadn't he. This man stuck out, even if it wasn't the strangest person he'd seen it was that little pull that gave Aesro enough cause. He couldn't be certain, he still didn't understand his powers. But he was given authority now, and he wanted to make sure he used it correctly. He didn't reach for the sword at his side, if it came to it, he could call for help. Give word out about the situation. But he hoped it wouldn't get to that. He walked, trying to remain neutral, to approach this newcomer.

OOC of Kavessk OOC of Kavessk

OOC of Kavessk

As Kavessk was walking in the crowd, he noticed an approaching Zabrak. The Zabrak that the Dark Jedi has experienced were most certainly after his throat, but this felt different. Dressed in attire of nothing he recognized, it was with each approaching step that he felt it.

The Force. Another being of the Force. He certainly wasn't the one to make the call, but he felt a connection there. Uncertain of Aesro, he took a blind leap into his words.

"You know of the one that used the Force, don't you?"

Kavessk certainly looked like a enemy by such a opening, but his passive stance would hope of reasoning.

Aesro

A
Apparently it would be completely unnecessary to be the one to try and start the conversation asking about things. Because OOC of Kavessk OOC of Kavessk instead was the first to speak. Asking about "the one that used the Force" well by that he had to assume he meant his master. He had called in a number of people using it, Aesro had witnessed the unusual ability firsthand not long after he became his Wrath.

Still, he wanted to be careful in how he spoke. What information he gave out, and figure out what information he could learn. Aesro was not a spy, he was not a manipulator. That's just not how he functioned, but he was not a complete fool either at least, "I do. Do you know what it meant?" the question was very simply and mainly prompting.

Aesro wasn't really being aggressive about it, but it might be taken that way by some.

OOC of Kavessk

Leap of faith with his previous question, seemingly to succeed. Still, the Zabrak's answer was smart. There was another, someone far higher. But if it wasn't a Jedi or a Sith, who? The Kage can only hope to keep himself and the Empire from such a threat. Kavessk would too be cautious with his words, only spilling information to see the counterpart's reaction.

"A calling. A troublesome tactic if used incorrectly."

Aesro

Aesro

A
He mentioned the calling. Well, that part was at least true. It was indeed a call. The problem came with that Aesro wasn't sure this man could be trusted. He still had to keep his cards close. The man hadn't yet revealed exactly who he was. And unfortunately, this was not a trade info by trade info basis. As weird as it felt, Aesro had the legal authority here. And that meant he had to ask questions.

"Maybe it is. And you came to answer it? Or to investigate?" He asked, those were just prompts. They of course were not the only possibilities, "Who are you? I am the Wrath, Aesro Kluuk. So my questions aren't founded in just a passerby's interest."

OOC of Kavessk

"But of course. I'm here merely to investigate. I am Kavessk Ziracch, Jedi Master."

That tidbit of information usually showed him the type of person that he was dealing with. Fellow Jedi positively, Sith rather negatively, but it had some hint of truth th the old man. Just what was a Wrath?

Aesro

A

He claimed he was only here to investigate. Then called himself a Jedi master. Kavessk Ziracch. Aesro really wished he had a data-pad with the holo-web right now. He wanted to test that. He narrowed his eyes for a moment, in thought. How to tell without causing unnecessary problems. "The call was made by my Master. Zaiden Dean. For those that can serve to help this world. I'm his apprentice and Wrath, I have authority to make commands and enact his decisions."

He gave him an answer, not to see what he would respond with.

OOC of Kavessk

Aesro

"Well mister Aesro, I understand completely for the concern."

His hands went a bit lower, looking like a weapon to be pulled. But instead, he offered the Zabrak his lightsaber for such caution. It was sliver with hints of gold, markings of a forgotten tongue.

"I don't know about serving, but there may be a way we can help one another."

Aesro

A
OOC of Kavessk OOC of Kavessk (Man I can't ever seem to get the tags for this sorry)

He agreed about the nature of concern and moved his hands down, Aesro tapped the weapon, but instead of OOC of Kavessk OOC of Kavessk using it. He took it out, and handed it to him. It was a lightsaber, he knew that. But it was different, very...artistic, or formal, so to speak. And some kind of markings on it. He didn't know many languages, he knew that of his race, he knew that of the Twi'leks, and he knew basic. That was all. But definitely not whatever this was.

Aesro examined the weapon glancing up occasionally at the man, who said he might be able to help one another even if he would not serve. The Zabrak glanced around for a moment in thought, "Alright, I think that we can speak in private. Somewhere you won't have to be concerned about people hearing what you have to say." he commented with a slight passing smile before he gestured and began to walk, should the man do so.

He would aim to head towards one of the official facilities of the planet. Certainly not a shabby or unpleasant place but he chose one that did have guards. Aesro was a good fighter yes, and he had begun to learn. But this man just held out an unusual lightsaber, had heard the call through the force, and was of a most peculiar nature. That, and around people like this was where Aesro was the most comfortable. They'd give them somewhere private to talk, somewhere so that irritating ears of some passerby wouldn't be disruptive. "You say you're a Jedi, but as far as I've heard there's not some ancient Jedi language or something. So what's written on this? And what's the language?" he inquired.

Truthfully he had no idea if there was an ancient Jedi language or not but he'd never heard of one. Really he was bluffing but he didn't know if the guy would be able to tell or not. But even if he did, his answer was still important.

OOC of Kavessk

The location was of no matter to Kavessk, although a matter of curiosity struck him. The Zabrak was interested in his lightsaber out of all things. Not his appearance, not his claim, not his sensitivity, but his lightsaber. Even if the matter was in part, it was still shocking. Ah the gifts of youth.

His weapon brought nostalgia being asked of it, a relic of a simpler time. No longer affiliated, the Dark Jedi could never part with such a weapon.

"Spirit ensures victory. It's nothing of the Jedi, but the language of my people, one not used in a wide scale. I wanted to remember my life as a warrior."

Aesro

A

Spirit ensures victory. The phrase made Aesro furrow his brow just a bit. Thinking, How? Sure isn't numerically or there wouldn't be any slaves. And if it's in quantity, well I'm quite sure I had more spirit then most of my owners and that didn't ensure me any victory until they made the stupid move to give me a sword and call me a bodyguard but keep me as a lave.

He glanced at the man, he said it was the language of his people. The man had a mostly human appearence aside from the many pieces of apparel attached directly to him. He knew some species had a very strong tendency towards things like cybernetics, but not usually as...flashy, as this was. "And what people is that?" he asked looking ahead as they began to pass towards the facility.

He'd give a few quick orders before they began to head towards the room itself,
"What with all this...apparel. And flash, I suppose is the word. Don't see too many species that do stuff like that. At least not that look like you. More the type that look like me, or Twi'leks, they do have a tendency to add stuff. Just not directly attached to them. Did meet a guy once with a stone in his forehead. Apparently that was a poor aesthetic choice, because it got infected. Yeah he's dead now."

OOC of Kavessk

Questionable the young Zabrak was, but it was understandable. He was a man of high power, and if anything was to be done, the two had to know one another. The stranger arriving on such a planet more than Aesro, but Kavessk didn't need to worry.

"Nothing of the Kage, it's more so specifically designed to keep my age at bay. That and to keep myself distanced from any current order devoted to the Force."

A bold lie and a bold truth, spoken together with no difference in his words.

Aesro

A
He gave an answer. And though it was not fully truthful, how was Aesro to know. It was an interesting answer, explaining it was designed to keep age at bay and to 'keep him distanced from orders devoted to the force' which really didn't make much sense to Aesro. But it sounded like it was some kind of fancy force tech. Though...he was pretty sure there were cybernetics that could do that?

But the guy was a force user. "But what about your people? You didn't tell me who they are?" he said cocking his head. Regardless of the answer, he had one other thing to add, "You said there would be some possible type of relationship, some way we could help one another. How do you believe this could come about?"

OOC of Kavessk

"I did, they are the Kage."

Aesro thought too hard about it, the cybernetics kept him away from the others aesthetically, which made Kavessk chuckle at the sense of confusion. To answer the Wrath's question, he repiled with another.

"Is your Master a Jedi or a Sith?"

Aesro

A
Aesro made an apologetic face, "I thought that's what the...things were called, sorry." he said, completely genuinely. His next question, Jedi, or Sith. In truth, Aesro didn't really believe him to be either. And he'd definitely never heard him call himself such.

"He's not either really." Aesro responded, "He'd probably not be liked by Jedi in terms of the force. but I definitely wouldn't call him a Sith."

OOC of Kavessk

"Does he have no distaste for either Side of the Force, instead a view in between?"

Kavessk has some suspicion, honestly arriving here with no plan at all. But with the confidence around him, it seemed that the Dark Jedi knew what he was doing.

Aesro

A

A shrug from the apprentice, "Well if he does it's not like the Jedi have for the dark side, nor the Sith have for the light. But I think he leans more to the dark then the light."

(ooc: Completely forgot they were entering a room)

He'd head inside and make sure OOC of Kavessk OOC of Kavessk did as well offering him a seat. It wasn't the most fancy of rooms but it was fairly well furnished. It looked like it was made for when there was a battle going on outside, but they still wanted important individuals inside to be secure and comfortable. "Now what about the how you think a type of alliance could be made?"

Aesro wasn't impatient necessarily, nor was he being aggressively arrogant. But he was told something, and he was trying to follow through with that. He was given authority, and he would use it as he believed best.

OOC of Kavessk

"The future worries me."

Kavessk would take Aesro's offer to sit, rubbing his hands together as a matter of focus. He didn't need to at all, but it was a former habit of his warrior life.

"I'm with the Shadow Empire, people who utilize the darkness for a matter of good. However I have been leaning more to a grey ideal, I think another faction not affiliated with just one side of the Force could lead to a useful alliance."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom