Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contract's made (Dev Thread)

Aedan Miles made his way to the offices of Phenex industries to make a contract with them regarding the outfitting of his new force. He had somehow misplaced all the weapons he had previously stashed away. Now he need to buy some new ones they had some good ones that Phenex made hopefully they could come to an agreement and while they are at it sort out the possiblity of getting farther groups of clones for him in the future. He sat in the lobby waiting for the secretary to let him now it was his turn to meet with Matsu.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Aedan Miles"]

There were many places to be now... with Sasori almost galaxy spanning in different sectors they were also working on offices and suites where the people could be. her operators and most importantly there was the products. The nice, pretty and interesting things they worked with as Aedan Miles was coming to meet her. In the office while she stood there with some of the operators. They were building up and working on the bodyglove as she worked the materials. They were weaving and pressing it into the ten layer padding that would protect it while giving the bodygloves all of the pieces before she turned her attention up looking over at the screen. "Send him in when he arrives."

Aedan walked into the office nodding to Matsu as he moved to sit down offering her a polite smile as he nodded towards her. "So Matsu I have a dilemma on my hands. It appears my storehouse of weapons has been raided and someone removed most everything from it. I heard you bought Phenex and was wondering if we could set up a contract for weapons and ammo to outfit my clone forces as well as maybe setting up a contract with Chai La so I can have some of my men using the Monroe-horak rifle. I also would like to talk to you about the possiblity of making more clones like those recently made." He grinned tiredly as he watched Matsu this was where the game really began from everything to price and agreements to possible contracts on other objects.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Aedan Miles"]

His warehouse was raided... well that was a shame he should have worked and bought from Sasori specifically the Saotome who were working and making the things. So that they could give the best materials before she watched a few of the things. "Alright then, I think we can get you the things you need. I still have plenty of things you can get your hands on." She was working on some of the things before her attention was on some of the things. Holodisplays showing some of the things there while she knew all of the things the pirate was liking to get and pulling up the records from Phenex for what he liked to buy and the many discounts he got for being turned down by Domino when he tried to flirt with her.

Aedan pulled out a datapad looking at it before he started to speak. "The main force of 250 will be broken down into 25 squads of 10 men. Each squad will have a heavy gunner using the Dar'yaim I already purchased while the rest of them will need weapons. I would like to purchase for each squad the following. 1 MB-835, 4 KBR-04, 2 Hellgun chainguns, 1 Obliteraitor SMG, and 1 Monroe-Horak rifle. I would also like to change my request of Omnibreakers to one for each man so 250 total for those. Also if at all possible I would like a Lotus with a Crimson fang behind it to be painted onto their armor." Aedan grinned as the thought crossed him after all they were going to be the Red Fang company of the Brotherhood of the Crimson Lotus. It just seemed to fit so well his eyes turned to Matsu as he waited calmly.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Aedan Miles"]

She was listening to him while the man listed out what he needed her datapad working on taking down the notes. Then she had it all laid out while organizing it before she was moving with some of the attention going to it. "We'll be able to handle that, with the right amount of credits or payment from you more then enough will be done for these squads." She was getting more of the attention on some of the things nodding her head while letting the display show of the factory ship that could be used to produce everything they needed for these squads. "For your men I would also recommend getting them some omnibreakers for handling beings in strong armor, our shielding amulets they will be able to use and the funding can help with the production and enhanced parts of it we have been working on."

Aedan nodded thoughtfully to himself before adding the amulets to his own list than looking up grinning lightly. "Also the next batch of clones are going to be Zabrak's I have a volunteer to be the base I need a tank division. I would like this force to be smaller lets say 150 clones and if you can dig up some tank training for them to be pumped full of I will reimburse you on it. Now payment I can do credits now for the weapons and amulets but I would like to set up a contract with a steady amount of ammo and parts for the tanks I would like to purchase as well. I believe a 800,000 credits should cover the weapons and amulets being purchased now correct?"

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Aedan Miles"]

More cloning he wanted, oh she could work with that while the jedi master was looking at and bringing up the cloning tubes they had worked on some of the things. "we will be able to do that, just get the template to our operators and they will have the clones getting made and ready to go. Whatever training programs you want them to have will be flashed onto them before we work on some of the other things. I will be able to get some weapons and pull up some of the stronger things armor wise as you want to use it." Matsu was looking over some of the things with full attention. She might even be able to with the right work get them to help fund all of the nice upgraes to the armor and toolkit.

Aedan nods listening to her as he pulls up the briefcase opening it he pulls out a secure data pad sliding it across to Matsu so that she could approve the transaction. I also held access to a bank account that Aedan would be sending money to for her to retrieve it for any clones they needed as well as for ammunition for the weapons he was purchasing. "That holds the sum of 800,000 credits for the weapons and ammunition for them all. There is also an account that will receive an amount of money whenever I need something new or ammo. That also has a secure link to me so that I can send you any lists of equipment I need. If you need any funding feel free to message me and we can negotiate what I get for funding your projects."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Aedan Miles"]

Well that was the way to do it while she was standing there and nodded in agreement. Prepared for all of it before the jedi master was getting some of her attention. She could set it all up and with payment they could get him what he needed as the droids were showing the processing of the orders so Aedan could get back to his piratey life of crime. "Alright then, everything is nice and secured. we'll have crates of weapons and armor ready to go and the clones in the tubes as quickly as we can." She was ready with it before going to her desk and placing it so Quiet could get the account setup and payment made. "Whenever we have new things please feel free to order with us. We offer only the best for force users."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom