Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contractors Post Here!

If you are thinking of contracting out the Ures Alor for a: Mission, Invasion Ally, Dominion Help, please fill out the following template and post below!

Name:
Faction:
Task: Mission (RP Thread), Invasion Ally, Dominion Help, etc.
Additional Details:

Thank You!~

Name: Darth banshee
Faction: Me
Task: Clandestine attack on Serenno
Potential Enemy: Npc, unless I get challenged by a pc
Additional Details: I want you to attack serenno, weakening other houses, as well as failed attack on my powerbase. I also need you to make it look like another faction did it, obvious choice is either dominion now defunct, Silver Jedi we are at war with or Galactic Alliance who we not in shooting war with but dislike. Though their are other options. The plan is to severely damage other serenno houses, who might be able to stop my ascendancy to the throne.

[member="Darth Banshee"]​
[CONTRACT APPROVED]
So, a few questions. Who are these Houses? Do you have names or can we we world build as we RP? How severe do you want the infiltration and assault to be? (Mind you we are not in the business of massacres.) We may opt to take out military installments and destroy infrastructure etc. Do you have any specific targets in your mind for your character that we would help with? Etc.

Just general vibes of what the thread is going to look like? Do you want us to start it? or are we going a thread you will start?

[member="Ruug'la Jag"] not sure house names I do some digging after, and I go through the task in ic. The thread is already up, and I @mention you in it a second.

Oh message say hello can we meet, where do you recommend an when

[member="Ruug'la Jag"] i got list of lords, and I check if any names are in use tomorrow, if someone could reply tomorrow' to power and the glory thread, I can move on.

In side note if you're going to make a company. Then sub soo, and use this as a tier advancements.

[member="Darth Banshee"]: I'll drop into the thread so you can get your story moving forward. The faction is still treading that weird line between creation and starting so we're still a tad shaky on some fronts.

I was told to go ahead and start making a company sub for the faction, but I'm gonna wait and see if we get traction first. Two or Three more active members and I think we'll be up to snuff. That being said I'm definitely going to use our Thread with you as dev for NPC's or the company when the time comes! :D

[member="Teroch Werda"]
Just some ooc info for you the houses that you will be going for are
Palerma
Teramo
Vemec
Borgin
Comprassi
Though list can become shorter if need be

none of them seem to have pc, connected to them

also Silver jedi order, who I like to frame for the attack
use this armour and this weapon you can buy it here

Also anything you are unsure of, I will be happy to help on ooc level.

[member="Darth Banshee"] [member="Teroch Werda"]

Yes,my apologies. I didn't broadcast my LOA very well. I was away vacationing in the mountians. So no wifi! >_<

I shall jump into the thread too. My thanks for Teroch for doing a fine job in my absence. Apologies.

EDIT: Actually just read the thread, I am to assume our part is over? In any case, well done Teroch and [member="Rhan Komo"]!!!

[member="Gorba the Hutt"]​
[CONTRACT APPROVED!]
Contract approved your Hutteseness. Give us the deets and the link and we'll be there!

[member="Teroch Werda"] [member="Rhan Komo"] [member="Mirdala Betna"] [member="Lyth Meran"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom